Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label (684 Views)

Who Can Build A Good Website For Our Company / I Need A Good Website Developer / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label by tkovie2002(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
A friend of mine asked me to design a website for his Medium-sized Record Label which will feature audios, videos and pictures.

Nairalanders tell me how much you will charge if you were in my shoes and I would like a really good breakdown on the whole billing stuff like

Cost of adding pictures
Cost of adding videos etc.

Also, how do you guys charge for Updates? I mean continuous addition and management. Please you all should put me through.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label by joefazee(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
I charge per modules, so create the site modular and if he want video feature, charge him separately, though most people like single charge for many features, in the case charge nothing less than 150-200k if the video is going to be manipulated on the site but if the video will just be embedded from YouTube then charge less. remember someone else can still go and charge the same job for 30k, thats hungry naija
Re: Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label by Afam(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
Once the requirement involves frequent updates then programming comes in as against a regular static website that is usually the cheapest to setup but the most expensive to maintain especially where updates are concerned.
Re: Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label by tkovie2002(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2009
@joefazee thanks for the post. Meanwhile I would like to know what u mean by "modules" i know the actual meaning of modules but how do u group ur work in modules and how do you calculate them. Please put me through.

THanks.

@all your reponses will be really appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Good Website For A Record Label by joefazee(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
That is, applications where significant new functionality can be added by just dropping in another library (or whatever) into your build files and the design of your application is smart enough to pick up on this, add the functionality seamlessly and run with truly minimal code changes necessary

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Free Customizable Flash Templates / Free Business Incubation Programme For Ict Guru In Abuja - Quick Before It Close / Implementing Pdt And Ipn On Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.