Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,031 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? (2289 Views)

Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by yemolz: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
No matter the part of the country it is, the local and the state govt should be called other and also sensitize the community.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
RockHard:

If you are lying about being Yoruba, may it never be well with you and your entire generations after you. Amen. Now you too say amen to that prayer if indeed you are Yoruba and not an impostor.

That madman you are quoting is only as yoruba as onugbu soup! In other words you are chatting to okechukwu the cowardly ipob youth! Now that he has seen me on this thread he will take off! They always do! grin

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by thuggCheetah(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Why are you ipob youths such cowards? Are you not proud of your akpu jewish heritage? Why are you afraid to admit you are an inyamiri? Are you so in awe of afonjas that you even have to claim their identity! I am an alhaji...I claim it! Why not be a true proud igbo man?

Anyway you are related to ojukwu and that bleached bastard oba of inmates in kuje who only knows how to hide with prostitutes in hotels so cowardice must be engrained in your DNA! Get well soon!
I am yoruba

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by thuggCheetah(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
RockHard:

If you are lying about being Yoruba, may it never be well with you and your entire generations after you. Amen. Now you too say amen to that prayer if indeed you are Yoruba and not an impostor.
I am a full blooded Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by Klinee: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
that should be Ibadan judging from the Brown roofs.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by Nusaf: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

That madman you are quoting is only as yoruba as onugbu soup! In other words you are chatting to okechukwu the cowardly ipob youth! Now that he has seen me on this thread he will take off! They always do! grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by Lincoln275(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
where else if its not ipod state
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by obaaderemi: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
RockHard:

He can never type amen.He remains cursed until he comes out to state his true tribe.They are many here or they are all one person using the many handles,atimes he calls himself midol,omidina,adewole,etc.pathetic bastard can't vouch his own parentage.

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by ufuosman(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aba or Onitsha
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by ZombieTERROR: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
engreo:
hahahahaa grin, u means one of the most popular village of the set of these people
It's actually a regular sight in Ogbomosho here.... We cone heads are really dirty

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? by engreo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

It's actually a regular sight in Ogbomosho here.... We cone heads are really dirty
hahaha grin, it really pained this crying crying baby factory product o......go and look for ur mother now, am I d one that sold u off to that drug addicted protitude that raise u in the factory tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Certificate Scandal:melaye Files N5bn Libel Suit Against Saharareporter / Do You Know Why They Tried To Lynch Charly Boy? / Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.