Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers (35429 Views)

Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? / Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others / Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Calfat1: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
We are waiting for PMB action
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Jesusloveyou: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Buharimustgo:
You guys were forewarned,you said he was a born again Democrat
it is becos of his democrat that make things to be slow

1 Like

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by coolscott(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
juman:

You are right.
But in 2015 election, the failed pdp was not an option.
This is not an intelligent thing to say and shows emotions ruled your actions rather than your head (please pardon me) because we know we don't vote parties in Nigeria, buy personalilties.

I was considering voting for Fashola if the APC made him their flag bearer.

I would not have even spent time considering it. I would have without reservation voted for Ibrahim Shekarau, former gov of Kano before Kwankwaso, if he had emerged. But the mistake (leadership-wise) emerged, and I could just not vote for him.

If it is not the individual that matters, ask yourself the question, "What kind of reputation would the federal govt and APC have earned for themselves if it was someone else (for eg Fashola) elected into office in 2015?"

By the way, I am a south-south man. I still have my senses in tact.

If you still think it is about parties, a new party can emerge in 2019, give an evident disaster their ticket, claim they are coming to clear the mess made by the PDP and APC, and you will still stand in the ques for many hours to vote their disaster in.

1 Like

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by sammyj: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Never , Both Parties are bunch of failures !!! angry
juman:

In next election pdp is an option.
If they have good candidate. They can surely win.

APC is a curse and too unserious to lead nigeria to success.

1 Like

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
These ministers were in power more than 18 years, most of them were governors and in various positions in their states with 0% performance, only good at looting and stealing budget funds. They're still stealing and looting as we speaks in the name of invisible projects.

Super clueless ministers. They are the reason why cost of living on the highways every day.

1 Share

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by disumusa: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
marltech:
Buhari is a failure to those who voted him in undecided
We are still awaiting the disclosure of the nature of your ailment.
cry
why wasting your energy,time after all you didn't vote him in more so you are not a Nigerian
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by disumusa: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
juman:
The old man buhari is the number one problem, he is clueless and unserious.
how come buari became problem to you in a country you didn't belong too
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
AceRoyal:
How to be a super politician in Nigeria.

Step 1: Create problems e.g Create artificial scarcity of any essential commodity you like by 100%.

Step 2: Intensify the hardship and blame past leaders.Also intensify media propaganda.

Step 3: Use someone has a scapegoat to pacify the angry populace.

Step 4: Reduce the hardship/scarcity by 20% then make more media propaganda.

Step 5: If attacked or criticised,make sure u turn it into a tribal or religious affair or better still just say "corruption fighting back".

Step 6: Never take the blame for anything that goes wrong!But take all the glory for any little thing that goes well.Make sure u make so much noise about it!

Step 7: Repeat from step 1.

You my good sir, is absolutely correct.
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by FILEBE(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
juman:

may we not have an option in any of them. amen! let it come from another party. they are not the only parties in Nigeria! No to APC, No to pdp. if I were to choose of the lesser devils I will choose apc though. Pdp couldn't make Nigeria better in the 16yrs they rules
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Sultanchidi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wenger out

1 Like

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Bigii(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
2cato:
No matter how bmc try to foist buhari on us they will never succeed.

Amen!
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by toxoid(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
the days of APC is numbered... meanwhile visit www. divinerich. com for something awesome.
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Franzinni: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Different radio.... Same tune!
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Awoo88: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Buhari Abeg sack the following ministers : ... Science and technology ... Transport ... Labour and productivity ... Education ... Sport ... Defence ... DSS director ... Magu ... Finance ... FCT
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by fruitsville: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Anybody who is calling APC a party needs to have their heads examined! Buhari & co your days re numbered,come 2019. You will go back to your fucking Cows!

1 Like

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by amc: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
coolscott:

This is not an intelligent thing to say and shows emotions ruled your actions rather than your head (please pardon me) because we know we don't vote parties in Nigeria, buy personalilties.

I was considering voting for Fashola if the APC made him their flag bearer.

I would not have even spent time considering it. I would have without reservation voted for Ibrahim Shekarau, former gov of Kano before Kwankwaso, if he had emerged. But the mistake (leadership-wise) emerged, and I could just not vote for him.

If it is not the individual that matters, ask yourself the question, "What kind of reputation would the federal govt and APC have earned for themselves if it was someone else (for eg Fashola) elected into office in 2015?"

By the way, I am a south-south man. I still have my senses in tact.

If you still think it is about parties, a new party can emerge in 2019, give an evident disaster their ticket, claim they are coming to clear the mess made by the PDP and APC, and you will still stand in the ques for many hours to vote their disaster in.

And why didn't PDP select someone else instead of the proven failure called Goodluck Jonathan? Maybe a better candidate would have swayed it for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Charly68: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
I beg Baba should leave Chief Ogbe alone ooo! The man is doing a good job for now
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
FILEBE:

may we not have an option in any of them. amen! let it come from another party. they are not the only parties in Nigeria! No to APC, No to pdp. if I were to choose of the lesser devils I will choose apc though. Pdp couldn't make Nigeria better in the 16yrs they rules
They will still decamp to any new political party and blame the former party for their failures. Were they not in PDP before APC came?
We just have to think out side the party lines, and hold these politicians and looters that are making negative impacts or anti people policies accountable for good policies.
At least PDP used to stole and reinvested in to market places and things were moving and affordable. But these pretenders in APC are stealing and hid in the bunkers and in London.

Me and my household have made up our minds to give PDP a second chance to correct their mistakes and move Nigerians forward.

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by wristbangle: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Charly68:
I beg Baba should leave Chief Ogbe alone ooo! The man is doing a good job for now

In what way bros?
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Charly68: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

In what way bros?
I think Agric revolution is ongoing now,removing him might disrupt the Agricultural revolution
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by ofwest47(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
El_Rufai or El ruffian you call your self Kaduna state is the most violent state with the North East debacle aside , name it is it the Southern Kaduna, the herdsmen or the Shites imbroglio and several other insurgencies being recorded in the state almost on daily basis?
El _Ruffian you no get mouth to talk!
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by emi14: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Speaking to Saturday Telegraph on phone, the BoT said: “Everything said, has been said before.” When he wanted to be president, he trusted people and worked with them but now he doesn’t trust anybody, just for some few persons to be eating.......eat what? National treasury or cake? Nawa oooo
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
it's well, the ministers can still sit up
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by isaacsegun(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
The worst decision i ve ever made politically,was voting for president Mohammodu buari during 2015 general election.
Honesty,Buari is a disappointment to those of us that trusted him so much and cast our vote for him with the aim of when he get there things are going to change positively.
The truth is, the man is clueless and doesn't know anything about government,his poor policies make me to believe truly that his government has been hijacked.There is nothing we can do now than to wait for 2019 and vote him out of power

3 Likes

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by FILEBE(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jolar101:

They will still decamp to any new political party and blame the former party for their failures. Were they not in PDP before APC came?
We just have to think out side the party lines, and hold these politicians and looters that are making negative impacts or anti people policies accountable for good policies.
At least PDP used to stole and reinvested in to market places and things were moving and affordable. But these pretenders in APC are stealing and hid in the bunkers and in London.

Me and my household have made up our minds to give PDP a second chance to correct their mistakes and move Nigerians forward.

mistakes? someone made a mistake for 16yrs. there was massive lootings here and there. now, Apc is making a mistake for once and u are saying we should give pdp a chance to correct their mistakes? if by that analogy, we both will agree that we should give apc chance to correct their mistakes since they are just new in the game unlikr the 16yrs guys who didn't correct any mistakes for 16yrs. abi?
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by tonio2wo: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
juman:

You are right.
But in 2015 election, the failed pdp was not an option.

You had labour and kowa party! angry
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by tonex360: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Osibanjo for 2019 all the way!!! lets stop deceiving ourselves and embrace the truth, Nigeria needs someone who is vibrant, educated, sound, brainy and healthy citizen, someone who thinks well to pilot Her affairs from grass to grace, and Osibanjo has shown that he pocesses all these qualities, with the few period that was given to him, lets not over flug this buhari issue, he only did what he could do as an old man he is, bet me, buhari has a good heart for Nigerians, but he can not do above what he is doing now, he's way too old coupled with his health challenges. their is always a way out, I believe Osibanjo can fix Nigeria if he's been given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by kolakolex: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
there re some ministers that haven't spoken a word on national tv or granted interview to the press on progress made so far or what they intend doing.they dont even know what their work entails...very incompetent fellas.
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by henryhemon(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
juman:

80% of those in Apc are mostly ex pdp members,now you want to make pdp look like saints. Pdp are they real enemies of Nigeria. No better plan for Nigeria,We shouldn't be looking at parties,it is individuals we should look at.
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by babyfaceafrica: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
kolakolex:
there re some ministers that haven't spoken a word on national tv or granted interview to the press on progress made so far or what they intend doing.they dont even know what their work entails...very incompetent fellas.
how does speaking to press and granting interviews, equate to progress.. Lai Mohammed that has been talking up and down ,has he done better than audu ogbe?..its not by press..your works will speak for you
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Sunnyja: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lai Muhammed will soon blame GEJ for the Leaked memo
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
FILEBE:

mistakes? someone made a mistake for 16yrs. there was massive lootings here and there. now, Apc is making a mistake for once and u are saying we should give pdp a chance to correct their mistakes? if by that analogy, we both will agree that we should give apc chance to correct their mistakes since they are just new in the game unlikr the 16yrs guys who didn't correct any mistakes for 16yrs. abi?
Did you said they are new the game?
Hmmm. These looters in APC which political party were they before they formed APC?

When giving Nigeria's politicians a long rope, they will use it to tied you.
You are happy to be buying a small robbers paint of garri for N1000 Abi?

Some Nigerians with sufferings and smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.