Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers (35435 Views)

Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? / Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others / Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by FILEBE(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Jolar101:

Did you said they are new the game?
Hmmm. These looters in APC which political party were they before they formed APC?

When giving Nigeria's politicians a long rope, they will use it to tied you.
You are happy to be buying a small robbers paint of garri for N1000 Abi?

Some Nigerians with sufferings and smiling.

if there is one thing I hate so much right now ehn, it is the prices of food stuffs and commodities. I make much money than I have been making and yet I feel much poorer than I was. I use to buy a paint of garri for 350naira, a derica of rice for 150, 130 naira. damn! even then we complain of them being costly.. now, if it becomes lesser, we will start feeling comfortable and praising John Doe. It is not new that these people have a strategy of making our lives difficult and they come out towards the end to lessen the difficulties, and then, we will start hailing them for "trying".
baba. I wont vote for any thieves I have known. same pdp who got us here, same apc who is getting us their. we all knee that pdp had their chances but they messed up. they got us here. Apc on the other hand is the winning team. every looters are joining the team. Baba, don't let anybody convince you that pdp and apc can perform miracles o. don't vote because of party affiliations, they are the same. vote the person. Bubu would have been best with his " I belong to no one" slogan and body language but... the masses are suffering
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Emassive(m): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Sounds like Lie's journal is in your possession. Abeg return am fast
AceRoyal:
How to be a super politician in Nigeria.

Step 1: Create problems e.g Create artificial scarcity of any essential commodity you like by 100%.

Step 2: Intensify the hardship and blame past leaders.Also intensify media propaganda.

Step 3: Use someone has a scapegoat to pacify the angry populace.

Step 4: Reduce the hardship/scarcity by 20% then make more media propaganda.

Step 5: If attacked or criticised,make sure u turn it into a tribal or religious affair or better still just say "corruption fighting back".

Step 6: Never take the blame for anything that goes wrong!But take all the glory for any little thing that goes well.Make sure u make so much noise about it!

Step 7: Repeat from step 1.
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Emassive(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Sounds like Apc's secret manual for membership
AceRoyal:
How to be a super politician in Nigeria.

Step 1: Create problems e.g Create artificial scarcity of any essential commodity you like by 100%.

Step 2: Intensify the hardship and blame past leaders.Also intensify media propaganda.

Step 3: Use someone has a scapegoat to pacify the angry populace.

Step 4: Reduce the hardship/scarcity by 20% then make more media propaganda.

Step 5: If attacked or criticised,make sure u turn it into a tribal or religious affair or better still just say "corruption fighting back".

Step 6: Never take the blame for anything that goes wrong!But take all the glory for any little thing that goes well.Make sure u make so much noise about it!

Step 7: Repeat from step 1.
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by coolscott(m): 12:58am On Mar 21, 2017
amc:

And why didn't PDP select someone else instead of the proven failure called Goodluck Jonathan? Maybe a better candidate would have swayed it for PDP.

An earlier post of mine explains how you folks who went with buhari came to believe that the Jonathan administration had failed.
Nevertheless, given that I had planned not to vote for GEJ (who even though you falsely claim his administration was a failure that was proven , is now being made to look like a magnificent success in the light of the magnificent failures the current administration carried us into in two short years) we always try to vote the better of whatever evils have been presented before us at election time.

What we are seeing is that because of shame, some people are finding it hard to admit their error in 2015.
They are embarrassed about being so passionately wrong. Being so wrong after being so passionate can be very embarrassing to the person involved and we know that.

So, the issue is not Why didn't the PDP present someone else? because we don't have voting influence over who any party presents.

The issue is when they have all presented whom they have presented, why will we with open eyes, minds and hands go ahead and choose the horror option?

See below why and how the propagandists led folks like you to lead the country into the pains we have felt in these 2 years.

coolscott:
A flock of sheep have been plagued by lions and all kinds of predators continuously for years.

Then a small pack of wolves (still predators) say "We can't take this any longer. Come over in this direction
and let us lead you over to safety from all these other predators"

What do you think will happen to the sheep who agree to follow them?

If the sheep indeed follow them, how much respect do you think those wolves
will eventually have for (or show to) the sheep?
Re: Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
FILEBE:

if there is one thing I hate so much right now ehn, it is the prices of food stuffs and commodities. I make much money than I have been making and yet I feel much poorer than I was. I use to buy a paint of garri for 350naira, a derica of rice for 150, 130 naira. damn! even then we complain of them being costly.. now, if it becomes lesser, we will start feeling comfortable and praising John Doe. It is not new that these people have a strategy of making our lives difficult and they come out towards the end to lessen the difficulties, and then, we will start hailing them for "trying".
baba. I wont vote for any thieves I have known. same pdp who got us here, same apc who is getting us their. we all knee that pdp had their chances but they messed up. they got us here. Apc on the other hand is the winning team. every looters are joining the team. Baba, don't let anybody convince you that pdp and apc can perform miracles o. don't vote because of party affiliations, they are the same. vote the person. Bubu would have been best with his " I belong to no one" slogan and body language but... the masses are suffering
Because of party interest Buhari can't do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Pastor Polycarp Zongo Released By Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.