Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School (650 Views)

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School by cafempropertyng: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Anyone who is qualified to teach Agricultural Science
who is willing to work in a secondary school in Ketu should send his CV to: comsciseye@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School by Ademat7(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
cafempropertyng:
Anyone who is qualified to teach Agricultural Science
who is willing to work in a secondary school in Ketu should send his CV to: comsciseye@yahoo.co.uk
Trust me I will deliver theory and practical with professionalism however I will like to know the renumeration package before I switch to the school
Re: Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School by able88(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'm qualified. As the poster above me pointed out, pay package is important..
Re: Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School by MizPerry: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Lol......you want to know the package.It is 25k and the person who posted will ask you for his own commission
Re: Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School by davepepple83(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2017
It is unfortunate that schools in ketu are no go areas because they owe a lot in that area.I am a teacher in Jextoban College,off Demurin road,Ketu.So, I know what is going on there. You may apply for a particular subject but some other subjects (2 or 3)will be added to you.I am sure Agric is the main subject,but don't be surprised that 2 or more subjects may be added in the lower level(JSS).All the schools in ketu,are alike and behave almost the same way. Bros, abeg talk true and how much will you pay?I don't believe in deceiving people.
Re: Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School by Kemmystar: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
what is the name of the school

(1) (Reply)

Finance & Admin Officer Position To Be Filled Urgently / Social Media Officer / Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.