Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

**Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** (1061 Views)

Breaking News --- Man United Fan Commits Suicide After 4 - 1 Loss / QPR Sack Mark Hughes / QPR Sack Mark Hughes & Appoint Harry Redknapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by Jairzinho(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
I have it on good authority that Man City will sack their Manager- Mark Hughes today !

He's to be replacd by Roberto Mancini,the ex-Inter coach.

Stay tuned.
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by kosovo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2009
Man- City would be doing a senseless thing, it Huges is sacked, did the owners see the tables?
I saw the emotions in his face today, i wept inside me.
Huge, i wish you all the best,
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by akinalabi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
He's been sacked. I heard it a couple of minutes ago.

Yet to find a link
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by akinalabi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by abes(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
confirmed!!!!
Mancini takes over
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by mukina2: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2009
LoL shitty is not exactly Pompey naw undecided
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by Uche2nna(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
kosovo:

Man- City would be doing a senseless thing, it Huges is sacked, did the owners see the tables?
I saw the emotions in his face today, i wept inside me.
Huge, i wish you all the best,

Were the owners of Man City expecting Hughes to have won the league by now? undecided They must be insane if they expected him to win anything this year.
The best Man City could do is to secure a Champions league spot and with the topsy turvy nature of this year's premier league, I think they are still on course.

Hughes have led the team to a string of unimpressive draws but I can not say their campaign have been a disaster. Even Chelsea have lost games that they were supposed to win.

Anyways, I wish RM all the best. At least that puts the rumors about him taking over the Super Eagles to rest grin
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by illusion2: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
I honestly believe MH is doing a fine job.

But anyone would be naive not to know this was bound to happen this season anyway

. . . . unlike my club. . . this is ownership with balls grin grin
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by tayoast(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
illusion2:

I honestly believe MH is doing a fine job.

But anyone would be naive not to know this was bound to happen this season anyway

. . . . unlike my club. . . this is ownership with balls grin grin

By winning 2 in 11 League matches??
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by Uche2nna(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
tayo_ast:

Yeah, that sounds like a terrible statistics. However, if U look at the table , then that statistics sounds harsh. Man City are in 6th position. Only 3 points behind Arsenal. If they like let them bring in Guus Hiddink, the best Man City could do this season is to secure a Champions league spot. And from that perpective, they aint doing too bad!!!

I hope these guys dont get impatient with RM too an give him the boot before Easter.

Tottenham
Arsenal
Man City
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by jalether(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
tayo_ast:

Still, it takes time to build a winning team from scratch, most of the first team players were bought this season with exceptions to Richards,

Ireland and Robinho, do people expect him to end the season with the EPL trophy or something undecided
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by duduspace(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
Fools are often soon parted from their money. Let the Abu Dhabi group continue to waste their money, I hope he gets good compensation.
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by illusion2: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
duduspace:

Fools are often soon parted from their money. Let the Abu Dhabi group continue to waste their money, I hope he gets good compensation.
True talk. . . .
Re: **Breaking News- Man City To Sack Mark Hughes Today !*** by MrCrackles(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hehehehe. . . . .Hughes is jobless! grin

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Winner 2013-who's Gonna Win / UCL:Round Of 16 Arsenal Vs Monaco 25th February 2015 At 8:45pm / Man Utd, Chelsea And Barcelona Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.