Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) (52612 Views)

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Teekrayne(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
fixedhollies:
Who fight don help?

Eranko
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by VictorEkwere: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
But why ?
ChangeIsCostant:
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps NYSC was allegedly beaten and brutalized by a newly recruited FG's N-Power teacher in Delta State over money allocation at her place of primary assignment...

Below is what her friend, Kasumu Mariam, wrote :

"Good day, my name is kasumu mariam omotoyosi. I am a Corp member, currently serving in edo state. .

I would like to report a case involving on of my friend who is serving in delta state. Her PPA is ‎Obodeti senior secondary commercial school, Ndokwa west LG. She was beaten up by an N-power teacher named Enuofu Benjamin because she refused to handover the money allocated to their house inter house sport for him to flex with it. .

After the incident, she reported at Abbi police station, Delta state, but nothing has been done about it. She also reported to her local government inspector and no action has been taken. I have attached pictures as a proof and also a copy of the IDcard of the Corp member in question."

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/female-corper-allegedly-brutalized-by.html
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Dranatomy: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Young Lady your story is not complete..
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Haaaa...odikwa very very bad...it time for ladies to walk around with knife.....any guy try to assult you...stab the mother fvcker since all of us cant afford a gun...... stab any body stabable...it called self defence.....SORRY CORPER
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by drinkgarri: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's harassment of highest order.Even she is not a Corper, sincerely my father no fit beat me like this, a go call 9ja police come arrest am
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps NYSC was allegedly beaten and brutalized by a newly recruited FG's N-Power teacher in Delta State over money allocation at her place of primary assignment...

Below is what her friend, Kasumu Mariam, wrote :

"Good day, my name is kasumu mariam omotoyosi. I am a Corp member, currently serving in edo state. .

I would like to report a case involving on of my friend who is serving in delta state. Her PPA is ‎Obodeti senior secondary commercial school, Ndokwa west LG. She was beaten up by an N-power teacher named Enuofu Benjamin because she refused to handover the money allocated to their house inter house sport for him to flex with it. .

After the incident, she reported at Abbi police station, Delta state, but nothing has been done about it. She also reported to her local government inspector and no action has been taken. I have attached pictures as a proof and also a copy of the IDcard of the Corp member in question."

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/female-corper-allegedly-brutalized-by.html

A Corps member that cannot write good English!!!

To the topic—what sort of brutality is this for Christ's sake
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rasengan
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
N -Power vs N-wayesi

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by modestofynest(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Npower teacher na na dem employ una Chaaaaii anything from buhari is cursed, that's all

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by abdulaz: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
N- power beat corper.

NURTW beat driver.

Air force kill Air force.

Army kill ipob.

Boko haram kill army.

Army kill shia.

Shia kill sunei.

Sunei kill shia.

Army kill police.

Police kill bloody civilian.

Elders kill land grabbers.

Land grabbers kill land owners.

Pastors do 3_some. I hear say na *party* dem dey call am now grin

**Only in Nigeria**

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by orjaha(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
you son beat Nigerian government together, no be only corper wey u beat
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
emorse:
So where are those blood thirsty soldiers when you need them?
We should come so that you all will put us on FP again abi? Una just start.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by orjaha(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
you don beat Nigerian government together, no be only corper wey u beat
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Both are of N_employees,one carry capital N while the victim have small letter n.. too bad..

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jakiedudu(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Somebody employed on a temporary basis already using his Npower position to abuse others. And we wonder why politicians are heartless in their abuse of power. We Nigerians are wicked!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is tragic.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by neonly: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yukov:
There is more to this story.
I think so
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by sleeknick: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
veacea:
Na wa oooooooooo
stop using my uncles picture to pose angry
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
No matter what she may have done, violence against women is unacceptable. lock the animal up, probably he'll learn some civility in his prison cell.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nairaland Mugus go blame us now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
I blame the corper,somebody that got job through N Power, u went and challage him. He showed you power nah

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by wandyvirus(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
doublewisdom:
There's more to this story.
More? No my dear..this is all there is to know: She was assaulted!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
SirMichael1:
This is why girls need to have a boyfriend. If it was my girl that got beat like this ehn.... I swear, I'd have beat that guy to a comma and bury him alive. If it was my sister, immediately after this post reaches FP, the teacher's death would have followed and enter FP too

[b]So pissed right now!\b]

Ah! He made a deep cut on her head fa! Kai! people are so wicked. Just because of money. How much is the money worth enough to beat her to this extent. Mtcheew!
you dont know what he looks like yet you will beat him to death? see mouth! grin grin grin
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jd1986(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:
say no to domestics violence
How about international violence undecided
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
zombie republic
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
is wrong why beat a girl dat u ar not datin. dis is too much dat bring blood. if u slap her dats okay
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Ifeola1: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
dis issue is terrible
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Npower beat NYSC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't know why I find this funny..
Lwkmd..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Government flight.. #30,000 vs #19800...
Npower wins..
See the Corper face angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
EazyMoh:
Let them come and insult Arewa again.
I remember when a similar case happened in the north all our ancestors took the
blame.

We shall condemn wrong doings wherever and whenever. I hope the perp is held to account t for this assault. and what is the school doing about the case.

Thank you my brother for pointing out their hypocrisy; it is quite unfortunate that we have dishonest co-travellers who dwell on hatred and insincerity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by fixedhollies(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Teekrayne:

Eranko
you are too jobless!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bad, too bad... she could have just given him the money... and then report him to the school authorities afterwards....
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Send your report to the IG. Her ppa, nysc and Npower and follow-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.