Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal (53676 Views)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November / Ese Eriata Imitates Kemi Olunloyo. Don Jazzy, Ruth Kadiri React (video) / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by ehis05(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
story wey don involve the whole of nollywood actress which kain story be dat.....Getting too long and boring now looks like da otobo girl is lying
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Emassive(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
How does one tender an evidence over what he didn't do in the first place. What kind of weed are you smoking to imagine that you are even smart enough to talk on this issue. Jokers
weedtheweeds:
Ruth you just have to confess and let it out your chest. you are not the only actress in nollywood for your name to be mentioned in this scandal. kemi Olunloyo has been saying all these since that these girls are hoes!.
no smoke without fire they say.
most apostle's faithfuls are only supporting him cos they feel he is their messiah but he is not. they think el rufai is behind these, but it doesnt appear to be.
a virtous man will defend his name to the last. when someone accuses you, you should clear your name. staying silent signifies that there is some truth in what your accuser says and you do not want to fight so that people will not call for an investigation. since his wife could come out to defend him, he should do the same. he is not the only pastor in town for all these allegations to link him. If apostle Suleiman were innocent, he would have tendered his evidence to close this case. He could have had the girls arrested or sued. flying away to Washington does not proof the fire on his roof. this man is responsible for many of the allegations but i do not agree to all. it would have been easier if he had come out clean to confess. the matter would have died a long time ago. But, his ego and the godlike status he has placed himself will not allow him.
his image is hugely tarnished and his reputation is now questionable as it should have been a long time ago.
useless people standing by him and want to force their opinions on others. they attack whoever airs his thought and they want to be heard themselves. my opinion is my prerogative and you can only air yours. I see how people who stand by the truth are attacked and they might even be killed or physically abused for having an opinion unique from the masses
Nevertheless, our people say na from clap to slap. when person way wear white follow small pikin day play make e no beat the pikin when e see stain for him clothe.
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE OH
apostle you are causing confusion here in Nigeria. just confess and let us all move on. this is a lesson to ever man. whatever you do try to keep your hands clean. secrets never go forever unburied
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by chic2pimp(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2017
fredoooooo:
Distraction strategy by the apostles team ,una do well.
In Otobo and daniela we trust if you like add omotola and Genevieve na una wahala grin grin

See dis yeye boy. When I tell you the other day say make we go open our own church business, you dey use me do yanga. Shey e no reach ground now eh? See the kain chics our apostle dey yansh? And dis na the ones we know o

The amount of quality chics I see 4 crossover night, i neva see am for club eva. Na so I dey use mouth speak in tongue *kakokrimamogbeseeikebeoo*, I dey use eye scope babes.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Onogiede(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2017
fruitsville:
It's a simple question, answer yes or No Period! Small Cow!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Leiman100(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2017
eezeribe:
After being caged for five days,the Eagle is back to its natural habitat... The Summit.

I DEDICATE this FTC to the unshakable Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN.
Sir,they are only making you more famous.very soon the truth will prevail.
They were all shocked at the swagger with which you performed miracles at your recently held crusade in Canada.
this will not help him when the truth eventually comes out
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 4:01am On Mar 19, 2017
That is what lawyers do and that is why they are paid. Someone as tithe-rich as Suleiman is able to get a lawyer to defend him in this a scandal. Staying mute means his fingers smell Otobo'ish
Emassive:
How does one tender an evidence over what he didn't do in the first place. What kind of weed are you smoking to imagine that you are even smart enough to talk on this issue. Jokers
And, when next you are not high on weed, put a question mark at the end of your question.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 4:07am On Mar 19, 2017
thank you. they are all acting like we are not aware of the source of their G-wagon and houses. How much do they earn from acting and how many movies do they feature in a year to get them all those luxuries?
TolaTosin:
this movie is getting more interesting, I smell actresses praying that their names will not be mentioned.

Georgina Onuoha implicated herself by saying that Apostle Suleman is a nice man especially to Nollywood Actresses
https://www.nairaland.com/3680118/georgina-onuoha-reacts-apostle-sulemans

I expect more actresses that have bleeped him to confess. defense mechanism wont work.

Follow my logs on this scandal here https://www.nairaland.com/3689654/apostle-suleman-ongoing-investigations-recent#54721145

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2017
then get other pastors to join the saga. why is apostle suleiman the only one speaking about the fulani saga? Adeboye is there, oyakhilome, lazarus, fireman, oyedepo. are they not supposed to bail their colleague out? you canoot do anything about it. the carnage carried out by the fulani is a political saga. You the tithepayer should reel your own pastor into it and let us see if it happens to the rest of them.
the fulani saga is by the way, but i am saying every man must keep his hands clean.
the imans too are devilish. they should have come out to condemn the killings if they are not the ones supporting them. but is good to be virtuous.
asuustrike2009:

Haven't for once ask yourself why after the Fulani herdsmen saga all these madness started?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2017
i see nothing but a stupid and powerful man who is connected and presumptuous. He probably might be attacked but why would you bring your face too low for a child to slap you? he is not innocent in any way. these pastors are engulfed with so much vaunting superiority that they misuse the privileges they get. no one can tell me otherwise. he should dance to the music he orchestrated. let others learn from him.
ndcide:

You and your likes want to force your opinion on others. Because you foolishly think Otobo is acting on her own. It's your own funeral if you choose to go with Otobo. Suleman already played along involved the police in the blackmail, the police performed a sting operation and got her arrested. The switch occurred because the powers from the top has already signaled the police. No one is defending Suleman. But to say you don't know why he is under attack is plane stupid.

You foolishly will think we don't know who requested the DSS to attack him in Ekiti state? are we all fighting the person? Even if he tells you he didn't have an affair with Otobo, will you believe him? You will believe what you want.

Those who align with Otobo, do so for these reasons

-political sentiments. Those who feel he hates the present government.
- hate for the church, pastors, Christians etc.

- Those who want to validate / justify their promiscuous lifestyle, "oh pastors are doing it too"

- Those without strong discernment abilities

The pastor should and will not descend to the level of Otobo just to convince you and your likes.

Jesus was accused too. Jesus said destroy this temple and I'll build it in 3 days. His accusers reported him to have said, I will destroy the temple.

Those of us who know, can see through it. Besides, people being mentioned could be working together.

Is it not the same people that accused Oyedepo falsely? Nonsense.

I don't attend OFM neither have I met Suleman but I can see through all these.

Besides, the owner and administrator of nairaland has a personal interest in this blackmail and is among the categories I stated above.

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 4:30am On Mar 19, 2017
you mumu well well oh. you way ashewo born for gutter nko? if you were tained at all you should know what the dictionary calls "opinion" and "view". you are the one without formal/informal training. I aired my viewpoint (intelligence, brain) while you, the critic (a classless invertebrate with no sense of responsibility and consideration) gave no opposing view, but you could only go as low as insulting me. I must not share your viewpoint. this is a forum and my opinion matters. why must you act very arrogant and rude to someone who doesn't share your opinion? This is how you treat people around you and it reflects the home in which you were raised
bankylan:

You are obviously a child raised in a broken home by a critical parent. Showed u never enjoyed care and affection. Instead of you to discover life in its true meaning, you compounding issues by being irrationally critical.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by wizkidblogger(f): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2017
amoduokoh:
Last Sunday service, Apostle suleman said under 24hrs the truth will be out. Abeg who done see the truth?

haha... u go wait tire.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Amberon: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Lol...you should take your advice and do just that.
dragonking3:
It is obvious that you don't know what is defamation of character. Go and google it up for full understanding
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Amberon: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Allow the law take its due course. You also don't know if your demigod is innocent.
adimsmt:

Do you have the evidence to prove her guilty please if you have let Nigerians know.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
then get other pastors to join the saga. why is apostle suleiman the only one speaking about the fulani saga? Adeboye is there, oyakhilome, lazarus, fireman, oyedepo. are they not supposed to bail their colleague out? you canoot do anything about it. the carnage carried out by the fulani is a political saga. You the tithepayer should reel your own pastor into it and let us see if it happens to the rest of them.
the fulani saga is by the way, but i am saying every man must keep his hands clean.
the imans too are devilish. they should have come out to condemn the killings if they are not the ones supporting them. but is good to be virtuous.
His hand over clean.Nigerians are too gullible to ask questions from the alleged victims. All the questions she raised till date no tangible evidence. One of such is that apostle gave her pill or money to abort pregnancy and she bled for one year yet all these while she didn't raise alarm cos she's the woman with the issue of blood. Secondly that apostle will pack all the offerings and give toher because her Toto na gold. That she even select sermons for him .haba! She for lie well na. The only evidence is one stupid photoshot of video call and link a nollywood actresses to the drama. She for add Genevieve nnaji too for party na? .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Amberon: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2017
The lawsuit will only go in her Favour if what is alleged against her has been proven to be falsehood, which of course is very unlikely.
asuustrike2009:

Yes she can file lawsuit but not under obligation to tell anybody how she live her life.Probably you can quote any section of the law that says so
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Amberon: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2017
The nolded is all im saying. Its not defamation of character if she is proven guilty.
adimsmt:

Please I'm not supporting anyone i was not there, but the difference in Ruth case, it was a rumor she did not know how it started. Daniella Okeke has the right to file a lawsuit because Stephanie otobo publicly mention her name on a news conference with her own mouth, that is defamation character unless she can prove what she said with evidence.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by ndcide(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
i see nothing but a stupid and powerful man who is connected and presumptuous. He probably might be attacked but why would you bring your face too low for a child to slap you? he is not innocent in any way. these pastors are engulfed with so much vaunting superiority that they misuse the privileges they get. no one can tell me otherwise. he should dance to the music he orchestrated. let others learn from him.

You belong to the category I mentioned. That's why you will believe Otobo simply because of what she said and a picture of his face. You don't even know the circumstances in which she got that picture.

Tomorrow, you will claim hugging a lady or sitting with her doesn't amount to having a relationship with her. But in this case, you wouldn't agree because you belong to the category I mentioned

You can believe what you like.

For emphasis, my previous posts is below.

ndcide :
You and your likes want to force your opinion on
others. Because you foolishly think Otobo is
acting on her own. It's your own funeral if you
choose to go with Otobo. Suleman already played
along involved the police in the blackmail, the
police performed a sting operation and got her
arrested. The switch occurred because the powers
from the top has already signaled the police. No
one is defending Suleman. But to say you don't
know why he is under attack is plane stupid.
You foolishly will think we don't know who
requested the DSS to attack him in Ekiti state?
are we all fighting the person? Even if he tells you
he didn't have an affair with Otobo, will you
believe him? You will believe what you want.
Those who align with Otobo, do so for these
reasons
-political sentiments. Those who feel he hates the
present government.
- hate for the church, pastors, Christians etc.
- Those who want to validate / justify their
promiscuous lifestyle, "oh pastors are doing it
too"
- Those without strong discernment abilities
The pastor should and will not descend to the
level of Otobo just to convince you and your likes.
Jesus was accused too. Jesus said destroy this
temple and I'll build it in 3 days. His accusers
reported him to have said, I will destroy the
temple.
Those of us who know, can see through it.
Besides, people being mentioned could be working
together.
Is it not the same people that accused Oyedepo
falsely? Nonsense.
I don't attend OFM neither have I met Suleman
but I can see through all these.
Besides, the owner and administrator of nairaland
has a personal interest in this blackmail and is
among the categories I stated above.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Amberon:
Lol...you should take your advice and do just that.
I have checked, I know what it is all about bit you don't.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Amberon: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2017
undecided undecided
dragonking3:
I have checked, I know what it is all about bit you don't.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by fredoooooo: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2017
chic2pimp:

See dis yeye boy. When I tell you the other day say make we go open our own church business, you dey use me do yanga. Shey e no reach ground now eh? See the kain chics our apostle dey yansh? And dis na the ones we know o

The amount of quality chics I see 4 crossover night, i neva see am for club eva. Na so I dey use mouth speak in tongue *kakokrimamogbeseeikebeoo*, I dey use eye scope babes.

Bro buona Domenica o
That pastopreneur business is the best since slice bread I swear .
You will have access to everything and you will even go Scott free as touch not my anointed and tithes are more important than the 10 commandments .
See na, tithe and offerings are financial success
Touch not my anointed you can hide behind that and do anything you want . We tin come remain again .
Just look at that Daniela girl ,the ikebe ehn na top top .
Are you sure that ya tongue speaking is not as a result of ej×aculation grin
Yeye pastor we dey speak in tongue on top of bed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

His hand over clean.Nigerians are too gullible to ask questions from the alleged victims. All the questions she raised till date no tangible evidence. One of such is that apostle gave her pill or money to abort pregnancy and she bled for one year yet all these while she didn't raise alarm cos she's the woman with the issue of blood. Secondly that apostle will pack all the offerings and give toher because her Toto na gold. That she even select sermons for him .haba! She for lie well na. The only evidence is one stupid photoshot of video call and link a nollywood actresses to the drama. She for add Genevieve nnaji too for party na? .
oya let tehe man defend himself na. abi you be him lawyer? or is he now dumb?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
10x smarter than you, child! The only thing you can have above me is an insult. And that is what you are made of. I just outlined my point and a reasonable person knows what lawyers do. If you need education on law matters you may consult professionals.
Emassive:
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
oya let tehe man defend himself na. abi you be him lawyer? or is he now dumb?
The question wen I ask, una otobo don answer am?. Most Nigerians are easily deceived . they don't think with their medulla to ask certain questions as to why this was said, the reason behind it. Una Neva ask d chick how come see Neva talk all these while? She say apostle give am drug to comot belle and she mumu take am. Ehn non end there, she come dey bleed one year dey use sanitary pad, haba Naija una dey ask question? Non be say apostle clean but d Chick non sabi lie at all. To worsen mata Barr Festus kenyanomo come show to defend d chick because d girl na celeb ba? So Festus non see other case defend except dis one. And most you fell for that cheap Photoshop without investigating. And to worsen it, most Nigeria Christians were spreading it like fire no wonder it would be very easy to islamized Naija. Very easy because most Nigeria Christians are foolish and don't think upstairs ,even most Muslims don't buy that story. My Muslims friends are just mocking and laughing at the Christians
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by chic2pimp(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
fredoooooo:

Bro buona Domenica o
That pastopreneur business is the best since slice bread I swear .
You will have access to everything and you will even go Scott free as touch not my anointed and tithes are more important than the 10 commandments .
See na, tithe and offerings are financial success
Touch not my anointed you can hide behind that and do anything you want . We tin come remain again .
Just look at that Daniela girl ,the ikebe ehn na top top .
Are you sure that ya tongue speaking is not as a result of ej×aculation grin
Yeye pastor we dey speak in tongue on top of bed grin

Hahahahajajajajajahaha grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin...I wan reply but i no fit grin grin. You don mara but nah true grin grin grin grin

See wetin Danielle carry for back? Imagine if She waka pass as u dey preach? Nah to dey cast out demon for bakassi remain grin grin. Otobo talk say nah so him dey pour for her back. Carry go jare my Apostle grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Lann Gets Police Escort As Her N40 Million Hairstyle Gets Her Scary Threat / Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Jesse Jagz Is So Thin – Fans Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.