Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme (1630 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by spartoo: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
I really don't know if know to call it a ponzi scheme or a ponzi company.
Anyways, I was among those who used to advise people against MMM because I never understood where the 30% came from or Ultimate Cycler because I felt it was like network marketing and I hate marketing jobs grin. I met a friend who had just completed NYSC and got a job in an investment company, RAPID CAPITAL INVESTMENT COMPANY. After she explained their mode of operation, I got interested but was still skeptical becauseI of stories of similar schemes which eventually came crashing down. In December, I decided to take a chance with 10k after visiting their office located at Eweje Street in Mafoluku, Oshodi, and the fact that I have somebody I could trust working there.
My 10k was supposed to yield 30k after 3-6 months.
A month later, I was told that Mr. UCHE NWANKWO the company owner, has formed new rules. You have to introduce 2 other people to the scheme before you can get paid and since then he has been on the run as those who have their money in the scheme have been to his office to destroy things and beat up his employees. Even all the employees have money in the scheme and you can imagine the number of people they have ignorantly introduced therein. Lots of people invested as much as 520k in the scheme.

Forgive my grammar.
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by okenwa(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Greed has a its preachers
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by spartoo: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
okenwa:
Greed has its preachers

sure it does
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by yomi007k(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin

If to say I tel u dt time mk we use dt 10k drink beer n pepper soup, u go call me devil pikin.

Nwankwo is doin d same tin nw....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by spartoo: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

If to say I tel u dt time mk we use dt 10k drink beer n pepper soup, u go call me devil pikin.

no mind me jare.. I no fit try am again
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by yomi007k(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
spartoo:

no mind me jare.. I no fit try am again

Me n my sis in law no dey talk again because she tried to mk me do mmm.

Even if na my pikin try mk me do ponzi, I go disown am because dt kind child fit kill me.
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by spartoo: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Even if na my pikin try mk me do ponzi, I go disown am because dt kind child fit kill me.

Thank God sef so na only 10k because if to say e pass 10k i for don cry tire
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 19, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

this got me laughing...
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by spartoo: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
this got me laughing...

iss true na
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by Shakitibob0: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
yomi007k:

lol...I dislike ponzi as well but the new system GHW wants to adopt would make me try ponzi for the first time...

I tried wonder bank in the year 2006 some months after I graduated from high school...The outcome was very bad.. I will break the vow I had then soon
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by Shakitibob0: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
yomi007k:

lol...I dislike ponzi as well but the new system GHW wants to adopt would make me try ponzi for the first time...

I tried wonder bank in the year 2006 some months after I graduated from high school...The outcome was very bad.. I will discontinue the vow I had then soon
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by PromiseUche(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by lindaz12: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why not create your online business click below
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by PLENTYNAIR(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
TRUSTED AND PAYS WITHIN 2 TO 15 DAYS

Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by spartoo: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
I think the best time to try a ponzi scheme is within its first 2 months. Anything beyond that is risky
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by arimahoseloka(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
PLENTYNAIR:
e be like say u don dey madt
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme by spartoo: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Shakitibob0:

I tried wonder bank in the year 2006 some months after I graduated from high school...The outcome was very bad.. I will discontinue the vow I had then soon
PLENTYNAIR:

Nigerians are wiser now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoins Available For Sale @ A Negotiable Price / Pension Fund Administrators With Highest Yields (January – September 2017) / Cucumber Farming: The Short Term BLOOD-MONEY Crops Plantation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.