Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

There Is A Ready Job Lying Fallow In You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There Is A Ready Job Lying Fallow In You! (535 Views)

Lying About Educational Background In Job Interview / Meet A Ready Architect/engineer here / How Can Christian Attend Job Interviews Without Lying To His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Ready Job Lying Fallow In You! by osdagric(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
Dear Friends,

Let me say Merry Xmas in Advance to you all.

Believe it or not, there is at least a rewarding job in each of us; only waiting for you to mine it out. According to Howard Gardner,our talents or geniuses are classed into 7 classes. One of them is VERBAL- LINGUISTIC Genius for those who can read, write, teach, simplify and organise ideas. If you find such trait in you, why not try out this opportunity from my email adress; it might just be the type that will turn your gifts on!!! Making you a noble leader in your area.

You may not know yet until you read this 1-minute report which you get in less than a minute from now. Just mail me and tell me more about the real you and the State where you are based in any corner of nigeria. You may be walking straight into a life- changing experience. Who knows?

(1) (Reply)

Advertising /marketing Job Opportunities. / We Sublet Contracts In Abuja Pls Verify Or Email: Msmhic@gmail.com / New Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.