Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

OMG See The First Football Match Of The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG See The First Football Match Of The World (4464 Views)

OMG See The Best Selfie In The History Of Internet / OMG See Osama Bin Laden And Judo Classmate In 1975 / OMG!!! See 19 Rare Pictures You' Ve Probably Never Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by 4ortunex(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
OMG see the first football match of the world

2 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by kowasco(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
FTC at last wow

2 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by chiefolododo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
It is the best. If the players are not scoring , you can just enter the field and score yourself

6 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by danielicon(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
okay ooo. am coming
Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
chiefolododo:
It is the best. If the players are not scoring , you can just enter the field and score yourself
lol, really?

1 Like

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by chiefolododo(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes now. Do you watch ball?
UniQuegrACE:
lol, really?

2 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
chiefolododo:
Yes now. Do you watch ball?
not really, I was only surprised when I read your comment

1 Like

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Idydarling(f): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
no follow up explanation? how I'm I not sure this is the figment of ur imagination op?

3 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by napoleon77(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
4ortunex:

How do we know that this is the 1st football match in the world? Who are the competing teams? What location? What year?

3 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by THUNDAR(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
4ortunex:

so there was a camera then, and there was also a big field too! and it was even a stadium, and much people were even interested to watch!!!

thumbs up

4 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by eghuan1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
OP, common sense should tell you that this is ice skating and not football. You should ask yourself, where is the post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Ichel: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
OMG I've seen it. bullshit angry angry and what da f*ck is this doing on education section?

2 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Amosjaj(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
G
Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by sureteeboy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Isn't this a sketch? Where's the original picture? Which teams are playing? Which Country was the match played? What Year was the match played? Rubbish post. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
MY GRANDPA PLAYED IN THAT GAME. HE WAS JUST DRIBBLING EVERYBODY...

1 Like

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Mrmoz(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op no mind dem she bi you ma naso u see am dem no right who play and na paint them the paint pix den so no time to but fixtures details by d time him finish d pix match don finish lol

1 Like

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by okonja(m): 2:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Interesting
Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Demonicide(f): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2017
No goal post, but y Re they standing in two's?
Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2017
napoleon77:

How do we know that this is the 1st football match in the world? Who are the competing teams? What location? What year?
dat is international club competition, eyimba of aba vs man utd then in europe in year 1603

Bendel insurance ppl help facilitated d air travel to Europe grin
grin

1 Like

Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by abiambo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
kowasco:
FTC at last wow
Ftc for this Mumu thread wey no go near fp...
This one sef na ftc??
Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by crackhouse(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
kowasco:
FTC at last wow
u can only make front page when u have credible source.
Re: OMG See The First Football Match Of The World by Dexema(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kindly provide supporting facts, this could be just any random painting for all I care.

(1) (Reply)

Winsomelady Demystifies Mathematics / A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents / Confusion In Lautech Over Vc's Removal:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.