Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani (21961 Views)

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by drinkgarri: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
So buhari should prove him wrong
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by kenzysmith: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tunder that will fire this man dey take prescrition from doctor 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon 4 in the night
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by NNVanguard(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
If only their confusion will bring democracy dividends to the masses.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is that news?
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by wickyyolo: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
El Rufai that funds herdsmen ? All the Best for him.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by seunlly(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Then he has fail
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by dahunsy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# fear dwarfs
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Deilluminator(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is the bitter truth HELLRUFAI will find very difficult to swallow. Damage control letter will soon be released by the same HELLRUFAI when he got to realize that the public is aware of his political antics
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Moving4: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
OK o, we shall seat & wait to see how it unfolds in due time
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by lagostokd: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Like I said in a previous post, the letter is simply a smart move by El-Rufai to later claim victim.

Methinks he secretly nursed the ambition to become VP while Buhari was away thinking the President will not make it back. Now that Buhari is back and El-Rufai sensing that Buhari might attack him, he resulted to writing the letter so that in the event of Buhari attacking him, people will think it's because of the letter thereby painting Buhari black and turning El-Rufai to an hero.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by mmsen: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tell the truth, anyone would be an improvement on Buhari.

He clearly isn't mentally or physically fit enough to do the job.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Deilluminator(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
lagostokd:
Like I said in a previous post, the letter is simply a smart move by El-Rufai to later claim victim.

Methinks he secretly nursed the ambition to become VP while Buhari was away thinking the President will not make it back. Now that Buhari is back and El-Rufai sensing that Buhari might attack him, he resulted to writing the letter so that in the event of Buhari attacking him, people will think it's because of the letter thereby painting Buhari black and turning El-Rufai to an hero.
That's Another side of the story
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
ourema:
This is the obvious truth. The man thought that PMB will not come from UK alive

why an hyperactive imagination you've got there
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Zecks(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by doublefreez(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dear Senator Shehu Sani. In my opinion anybody who will not make unrealistic promises like PMB is a better alternative. i have seen El-Rufa'i's works and speeches and they are well articulated enough to be an alternative to whatever we have now. He has made a good point of correction and you hypocrites should take to correction rather than bark back.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by fabre4: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
Shehu sanni the docile buffoon when do you plan to cut your criminal salary? or is el rufai stopping you too?

Thought you were smarter than this attack the message not the messenger
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
It was a forced marriage between El-rufai and Buhari. Just for political gains...
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by doublefreez(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
my friend in you mind are you not convinced El-rufai would do better than what we have now? Forget the politics and be realistic.
el-rufain can not emerge president, he may only try, but he is more articulate than making false promises.

Deilluminator:
This is the bitter truth HELLRUFAI will find very difficult to swallow. Damage control letter will soon be released by the same HELLRUFAI when he got to realize that the public is aware of his political antics
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
fabre4:

Thought you were smarter than this attack the message not the messenger
[/s]

Thought you had a brain to distinguish an unverifiable made up story from genuine message?

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by tonio2wo: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
Shehu sanni the docile buffoon when do you plan to cut your criminal salary? or is el rufai stopping you too?

Is he d one paying himself?

Why don't u forfeit ur own salary! undecided
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Awoo88: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
Make e no better for persin wen do you this thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Sani is gradually becoming a nuisance
And El-Ruffai is gradually becoming a wise man abi? In your post, what have you said to dispute Sani's remarks?
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/18/leaked-memo-el-rufai-trying-present-alternative-buhari-shehu-sani/

If this man becomes President, the whole country will start to pay the herdsmen security dues.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by LordAdam16: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
doublefreez:
Dear Senator Shehu Sani. In my opinion anybody who will not make unrealistic promises like PMB is a better alternative. i have seen El-Rufa'i's works and speeches and they are well articulated enough to be an alternative to whatever we have now. He has made a good point of correction and you hypocrites should take to correction rather than bark back.

I will take Kwankwanso over Buhari
I will take Atiku over Buhari
I will take Ribadu over Buhari
I will take Saraki over Buhari

But I will take Buhari over el-Rufai.

If the choice ever comes to choosing between el-Rufai and Buhari, I'll vote for Buhari (I wouldn't dare boycott the election).

el-Rufai is the definition of EVIL.

el-Rufai is one of the closest confidante of Buhari. el-Rufai is the only member of the cabal that isn't in Aso Rock. He has the same level of influence as Kyari and Daura in the Presidency. el-Rufai is Nigeria's unofficial VP.

If el-Rufai wants to advice or correct Buhari without any ulterior motive, he has direct, unfettered access to Buhari. The kind of access that Osinbajo can only dream of having.

Yet, he felt it was better for him to write a 30-page letter, then leak it by himself 3 months after (coinciding with the return of his principal). That is not correction, that is backstabbing of the worse kind.

OBJ's so-called "innocuous" letter to GEJ and Amaechi leaking it was the beginning of the end for GEJ's administration championed by APC core elements. Buhari is receiving similar treatment and his own is even more brutal.

Even Tinubu who has been estranged wouldn't dare write this letter. Not to talk of el-Rufai who has the President's ear. What exactly in those 30-pages can't he tell Buhari directly? If Buhari then asks him to make a list so he has a reference to look at, that's very different from el-Rufai taking the pen to ink 30-pages of tear-down of Buhari's administration.

There should be honor among thieves. Even as anti-APC as I may be, there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. el-Rufai didn't just cross the loyalty line, he erased the line completely. I sincerely hope Buhari gives him the Atiku treatment (played to perfection by the old Fox himself--OBJ). That as long as he breathes, el-Rufai would never rule Nigeria.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by MONITZ: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

Ur madness and bigoted views of Foreign affairs re finally here with us here, y not limit yourself to that section alone bcoz u seem to be better doing your yeoman's job there. I wonder if u reason and talk thru the anus most times..

Pls, remain in that section where u ve always been,we can't afford to ve u in addition to the multitude of ur type prowling this section already because it's gonna be a disaster..
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by March1117(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/18/leaked-memo-el-rufai-trying-present-alternative-buhari-shehu-sani/

Shehu Sani don't bother thyself, ok? Let us see how on this Planet earth El Rufai will rear up his ugly head & contemplate Presidency.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Emassive(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Keep fighting please
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Antoeni(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
He can't be alternative anywhere ,nt to talk of Buhari,when he has nt address southern kaduna killing and dat of d Shiite Muslim,his political relevance has crashed
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Deilluminator(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
doublefreez:
my friend in you mind are you not convinced El-rufai would do better than what we have now? Forget the politics and be realistic.
el-rufain can not emerge president, he may only try, but he is more articulate than making false promises.

Joke apart, El-rufai will pieces this country. His sentimental style of leadership will plunge this country into ethnic, religious and political quagmire. How far has he been able to manage Kaduna? He did well as a minister, no doubt about that but he has not been able to manage his state well as a Governor. Possibly, you are not from Kaduna or you're not familiar with his style of leadership
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by EnaibeSam: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Our next President will be Prof Yomi Osibanjo. Tested and trusted
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Leiman100(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
When Buhari was away, it was an open secret that El Rufai was lobbying the northern caucus of the APC and Tinubu in the SW to be picked as Osinbajo's VP in the event that Buhari will not return.

This was one of the main reason Buhari was forced to return back as the north was already planning his funeral and presidency.

El Rufai had this memo prepared to be leaked in order to dissociate himself from Buhari's already failed administration in order to prop himself up as what the vagabonds in the APC will like to describe themselves as a "true progressive".

Well, El Rufai's over ambition and his treacherous and unloyal tendencies has finally caught up with the midget.
lie from the pit of hell, what is your source of this misinformation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Alhassan Denies Resignation, Vows To Back Buhari For Second Term / Edo 2020: Police Withdraws Orderlies From VIPs, Warns Thugs / 60 Reps Seek Change From Presidential To Parliamentary System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.