Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan (5720 Views)

Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by LivingHuman: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan, the beautiful Ibadan-based lady who allegedly has a 4-year old child for Davido, named Veronica pictured below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/beautiful-photos-of-davidos-alleged.html

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by LivingHuman: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Tenkobos(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vulturous Fingers and Nails
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by marltech: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
I know say na Afonja
But I'm not understanding what is beautiful about her undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by hungryboy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
The Op dey "picture blind "? Wetin dey beautiful for here

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by BlackDBagba: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
This 'Beauty' has gone past the eye of the beholder!!! She's not beautiful. Period. Oya come and beat me in my house. grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Donexy16(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Za huzzle iz real..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
The type of girls that freak these rich people scare me

First Stephanie Otobo

Now this one

With fowl fingers.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Chanchit: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
So this agbaya open toros for davido to enter all in a bid to become baby mama. wehdonma!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by shewa88(f): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Gosh!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by bedspread: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
ALL THESE UNA CRAYON AND PAINT SHAAAAA.....

Sometimes I wonder if it's not the same mirror we use..... At least your Mirror won't lie to u
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by dadavivo: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
You mean davido sleep with this thing raw? Ah davido is now HIV positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2017
She looks like the slimmer version of Safarigirl. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Ihateafonja: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2017
this girl is uglee

If you want to eat a frog, Make sure u eat d biggest one

Be like flavor, Chop better food
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by tossedbae(f): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
Wizkid nd davido no get taste sad
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Misterdhee1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
I swear davido no get class at all.. Just a spoil brat!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
LastMumu:
She looks like the slimmer version of Safarigirl. grin
there is no slimmer version of me. I'm already too slim

And this chic is ugly, maybe she looks like your babe
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
safarigirl:
there is no slimmer version of me. I'm already too slim

And this chic is ugly, maybe she looks like your babe

Lol. grin
She does not look like my babe, she looks like you, except she is thinner.
The moment I saw that picture the first and only person that came to my head was you. I was like "_fuck this sh1t, this girl looks like Safarigirl." grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
LastMumu:

Lol. grin
She does not look like my babe, she looks like you, except she is thinner.
The moment I saw that picture the first and only person that came to my head was you. I was like "_fuck this sh1t, this girl looks like Safarigirl." grin
now, except you know me, which you don't, you have no basis

Once again, that chic doesn't look like me. Her face is longer, she no even get ogo, and if you know me, once again, you would know she can't be thinner than me except she has a life-threatening disease undecided. The only person I ever knew to be thinner than me is dead, turns out she had a blood problem

Now, if this aunty isn't that sick, then no, she cannot possibly be thinner than I am.

Maybe it's your sister she reminds you of, or you may look like her. She sha looks nothing like me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan by iSufferFools: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well, I've been shagging pussies a long time to know when konji comes knocking, a man can't tell a cream chic from a cream chic, hence: "Konji na bastard". grin

(1) (Reply)

Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation / Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Another Governor Today / Tattoo Artist To Travis Barker, Chris Brown, Shot And Killed In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.