Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Sack Col.hameed Ali And .....SENATE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Col.hameed Ali And .....SENATE (429 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sack Col.hameed Ali And .....SENATE by Airoflaw(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
If this man Col. Hameed Ali does not want to wear the Customs uniform, please, they should sack him and appoint me as the new Comptroller General of Customs. I promise to wear the uniform from Monday to Sunday,
I will even sleep with the uniform.
Infact I promise never to stop wearing uniform until my tenure expires and for extra measure I will continue to wear the uniform even in retirement.
In fact I will burn all my clothes and keep only the uniforms.
# copied

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Questions That Nailed MAGU Asked By Senator Duro Faseyi / Nigeria’s Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession And Now In Perfect Shape- / Dino Melaye's Fate Hangs As ABU Set To Release Statement On Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.