Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (39813 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
A young man who has been identified as Chinedu Peter , was reportedly shot dead by a Police Officer, Ibe Uchenna
They must be an IGBOCRITICAL IDIOTS
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Philinho(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
oh Nigeria which way .evil everywhere in this demonic regime
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nne5: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kill him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by idinc(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Police is ur friend indeed
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Otradearena: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by LORDON(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's what our leader NNAMDI KANU is saying ...TRIBALISM
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by phinedhe(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
poolice m planning to join dou,but not with dia boofons behaviour. police are meant to protect
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Felaak47(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rip bro
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by DLGUY: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
If no be God, I for no dey alive.
And some people think they will go unpunished.

Haha!
I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ipobbigot7: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't believe this story for the simple phrase that the police men ask the only hausa man in their midst to stand up and go.

Is this a ploy to seek sympathy or engage tribal sentiments into the story?

This is childish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by LORDON(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
BIAFRA Z THE ANSWER
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
RIP
Never argue with a man holding a loaded gun.
A goat will not listen to you
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by pinkpant: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerian police are crazy, once I was almost shot by an angry police man whilst travelling to Enugu to Awka,... the police just stopped our driver because he expected our driver to bribe him with a certain amount for his expired licence, over an hour we were all begging this man to release us to be on our way..
I came down to plead with him like the others, this police man reacted so horribly, like he saw a devil or something of that nature. These were his words "will you get back inside that bus and get out of my face before you vex me now idiot" touching his gun.
it wasn't what he said, but the way he said it sent chills down my spine, everyone was quite, he's eyes were red and he was sweating. I just quietly went back in the vehicle and waited everything out.
something still tells me that I narrowly escaped death that day till today.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ipobarecriminals: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why are they trying so hard to make this a 'tribal' issue, he was killed by a 'policeman' simple!!! What is with all the "he was killed beacause of an Hausa man'? Did the Hausa man ask the policeman to shoot him? angry
I tire oo.Ipob killed ipob.No case
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by kennethik: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
I will continue to say and stand to be corrected, there is something wrong with Igbo man. an hausa man or yoruba can't kill his brother like that well God will judge, police in aba has become a terror to the members of the public in aba

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Sydney17(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some men grow wings whenever they have a lady by their side! As much as I would condemn the barbaric act of the police man, I will also advice fellow men to learn how to handle simple situation! Keeping quite wouldn't have made him a lesser man, and trying to show he's fearless doesn't make the lady love u more! My opinion though! Don't quote me if you don't have mature mind

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by madjune(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is why I will never support a loved one who wants to join the police.

They keep inviting curses upon their heads.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by chiraqDemon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Never argue with the police
I swear we suppose start to do drive by on police
How una see am

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ahamonyeka(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is high time federal government call this fools to order
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by LockDown69(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
NPF self undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
oganass:
o God save nigeria
Save ur prayers and cries for your chickens and goats. They deserve it more
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by sojikul(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Feeling sad am not happy as I was reading this story RIP guy u are Martha's
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by LordOfNaira: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smallville10:
What is d duty of police in nigeria? To kill or protect

Many of them are hired killers in uniforms!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
pinkpant:
Nigerian police are crazy, once I was almost shot by an angry police man whilst travelling to Enugu to Awka,... the police just stopped our driver because he expected our driver to bribe him with a certain amount for his expired licence, over an hour we were all begging this man to release us to be on our way..
I came down to plead with him like the others, this police man reacted so horribly, like he saw a devil or something of that nature. These were his words "will you get back inside that bus and get out of my face before you vex me now idiot" touching his gun.
it wasn't what he said, but the way he said it sent chills down my spine, everyone was quite, he's eyes were red and he was sweating. I just quietly went back in the vehicle and waited everything out.
something still tells me that I narrowly escaped death that day till today.
He felt threatened... He stupidly thought that you wanna attack him

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by saintneo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why are they trying so hard to make this a 'tribal' issue, he was killed by a 'policeman' simple!!! What is with all the "he was killed beacause of an Hausa man'? Did the Hausa man ask the policeman to shoot him? angry

Nobody made it a tribal issue only you assumed such.

BTW, why let the Hausa man go? Does the Hausa man have a special immunity or treatment? We should stop treating any tribe as special, equal treatment for all.

That stùpid policeman and his colleagues are thieves. They were looking for people to extort money from, knowing that Hausa man will not be able to present any money, they let the Hausa man go.

I blame it on our hatred for ourselves (Igbo).
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by pinkpant: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
kennethik:
I will continue to say and stand to be corrected, there is something wrong with Igbo man. an hausa man or yoruba can't kill his brother like that well God will judge, police in aba has become a terror to the members of the public in aba
most Nigerians are Children of Hate, there are many good ones though.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Many of them are hired killers in uniforms!!!
many? Probably all sef...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by fuckbulhary: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
ZOO REPUBLIC
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by DollarAngel(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Spit on NPF

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ufuosman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some idiots are not suppose to put on this police uniform, the problem of Nigeria police, they are not train, dey just pick police anyhow. Rip to the dead
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ipobarecriminals: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
fuckbulhary:
ZOO REPUBLIC
means IBE UCHENNA nah animal

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
soberdrunk:

i wonder where you got your own version of the story cus i didnt see anywhere it was said that he was killed because of an hausa man.. tribalism has taken over your sense, make you see things where none exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Scavengers Cart Away $4 Million In Abuja / Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers Hits A Sleeping Child In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.