Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (39802 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by bitcoinvin(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smallville10:
What is d duty of police in nigeria? To kill or protect

answer the question by your self and win 1000 from me
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by omenkaLives(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why are they trying so hard to make this a 'tribal' issue, he was killed by a 'policeman' simple!!! What is with all the "he was killed beacause of an Hausa man'? Did the Hausa man ask the policeman to shoot him? angry
Similar thing I told them on the other thread that they wanted to die inside my mentions.

As a matter of fact, the Hausa angle made rubbish of the story to me.

They want us to buy the account of this person hook, line and sinker, but won't believe Otobo's story.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Kosy79(f): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
deflover:
Why argue with the police U know they are mad But u went on to argue with them He died a useless death Even if the police man is killed He wasted his own life
He died a useless death Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
This country should just scrap that body called police...

That was how I went with my mum to honour an invitation by a police branch when they called her concerning a young man who shadily took her mums money and brought the money to pay for some supplies from my mum...

When we got there, the DPO said we will refund the money he paid to us even with the fact that the guy has refused to show up and immediately I raised my objection abt "what if the guy later comes back and says he wants his money back from my mum"?

The next thing the DPO said was..."do you think we want to spend the money? Is it because we are still talking with you like this? What's if we lock you up and charge you for collecting a stolen money as payment for your goods?"

I just kept quiet jejely and accepted my fate cos I know they can do even worse...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ipobarecriminals: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
LORDON:
That's what our leader NNAMDI KANU is saying ...TRIBALISM
not tribalism but his CHEST BEAT "IPOB LIFESTYLE " Killed him.U obey the law.Sit down, u sit down simple. The worthless animal IBE UCHENNA will lie that the guy was trying to disarm him.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by soberdrunk(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

i wonder where you got your own version of the story cus i didnt see anywhere it was said that he was killed because of an hausa man.. tribalism has taken over your sense, make you see things where none exist.

Are you dyslexic?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by AlphaStyles(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
is it me or does that second pic looks like an actor from nollywood ?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by bist: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Contact Mr. Ahmed Isa of Brekete Family; he would surely handle your case.
PM me for his contact.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by potent5(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why are they trying so hard to make this a 'tribal' issue, he was killed by a 'policeman' simple!!! What is with all the "he was killed beacause of an Hausa man'? Did the Hausa man ask the policeman to shoot him? angry
My friend, obviously you didn't read the story with the intention to understand it.
The deceased was shot because he remonstrated against the idea of releasing the only hausa man and detaining everyone else. So it was because of the hausa man.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by soberdrunk(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
potent5:

My friend, obviously you didn't read the story with the intention to understand it.
The deceased was shot because he remonstrated against the idea of releasing the only hausa man and detaining everyone else. So it was because of the hausa man.

You were there........??
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by potent5(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
soberdrunk:

You were there........??
That's what the OP said and that's what base your reaction on until you hear anything contrary. It's not about whether I was there or not. Read the story again.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by bolrew: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A young man who has been identified as Chinedu Peter, was reportedly shot dead by a Police Officer, Ibe Uchenna, just in front of Christ the King Cathedra(C.K.C) Asa road, Aba, while coming back from an eatery with his girlfriend.

It is alleged that the Police Officer refused taking the man who he shot to the hospital, and reportedly dumped him somewhere else after he had washed off his blood from the Police patrol van. However family members of the deceased, who were told that the Police man who killed their son has been apprehended and taken to Umuahia, the State's capital, says they don't believe what the Police spokesman is saying.

Here's what Peter Unekwe who shared the story wrote;

"His names was Chinedu Peters, a resident of Aba and he was the bread winner of his family.
On 11th of March 2017, he was coming back from eatery joint with his girlfriend name withheld. The police on duty in front of Christ the King Cathedra(C.K.C) Asa road, Aba stopped the vehicle he was inside and ordered all of them to come out, they obeyed and all came out, they were asked to lay down on the floor which they also did.

Few minutes later the police men told the only Hausa man in their midst to stand up and leave with reason best known to them, Mr Chinedu out of anger stood up to ask questions why they have to release the Hausa man and not all of for the fact they didn't get anything incriminating in them. One police man among them by name IBE UCHENNA ordered him to lie down or he will shoot him, he refused that he will only obey when the Hausa man is brought back, that was how he was shoot by someone that was suppose to protect him. He was lying down helpless crying for them to take him to hospital, instead they took him in their van and dumped him in a location they think people will not find out, took their car for a wash to cover their crime without knowing that the girlfriend was with him.

The girlfriend returned home and explained how this young and vibrant man was shot, in the next morning guys from his area and his brother went to CPS to lodge a complain but was told by the police that they don't know about such incident. The girlfriend insist on the case and the police commander called the troops that was deployed at the area and the girl was able to recognize their faces and the guy that shot him.

The police later changed the story that Chinedu was taken to a hospital and that he is responding to treatment but refused to show the family which hospital. His family and friend set for a search party, and his dead body was found this morning 18th March 2017. They want back to the police for the police to tell them that the police Man that shot him IBE UCHENNA is now in detention in Umuahia.

We all know how corrupt this country Nigeria is when it comes to issues of security operatives, if no serious action is taken his blood spill will be a waste cos he will not get justice. That's why we decided to go public so this our brother can get justice. Please I plead with everyone in this family to helps us and share this tragic incident until it get to the right people that will intervene and give him justice. The painful part was this guy was shot and killed by an Igbo brother for the sake of Hausa man. HOW MANY OF OUR YOUNG YOUTHS WILL BE KILLED BEFORE THIS SORDID ACTS WILL STOP ??
PLS HELP US AND KEEP SHARING"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/man-shot-dead-in-aba-by-policeman-while.html#more

This story sound untrue, however May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Adebowale89(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
this is what I was saying even if the bia.fra is achieved enemity among eachother we still occurs

it seems Africans are curse generally internal crisis, internal internal crisis
Nigeria and south africa, Yoruba and Hausa, Hausa and Igbo, Igbo and Igbo crises

I think is only Yoruba that still love theirselves small

may God redeemed us in this continent called Africa
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by hannyjay(f): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ipob killing ipob
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
bitcoinvin:

answer the question by your self and win 1000 from me
to KILL d PROTECTED
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by BrutalJab: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Moral of the story ..
Don't chest beat like King Kong when you see a man with a gun.
There's only one life.
No amount of punishment and sorrys would resurrect you.
RIP
I hope you will say this when ur elder brother is killed like a chicken
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by erico2k2(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
RIP

Never argue with a man holding a loaded gun.

In other news click this link for stress free drivers license.

https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license
Tooo right, World wide never ever argue with the man with the GUN, Dead man dont talk.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by bangging(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
deflover:
Why argue with the police
U know they are mad
But u went on to argue with them
He died a useless death
Even if the police man is killed
He wasted his own life
u are sick, even if the police man is killed he wasted is own life? U try well well..police will kill one of your family member soon, and if u cry thunder go fire your tears...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by YaksonFCA(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by CarrotAndStick: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Policemen with guns should be feared like armed robbers, especially at night.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Abagworo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
The guy deserves what he got. F*cking tribalist. I guess he is one of the brainwashed radio biagra listeners that believe everything is problem is caused by Hausa and now he's been shot dead by his fellow Igbo. Idiiiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

I hope you will say this when ur elder brother is killed like a chicken

Mr Einstein. Go on challenging men with guns.

Am sure you are desperate to make FP, you too will.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by NaWetinDey(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
A man this old should have learnt a thing or two about Nigeria and the government's men with guns. He just killed himself - debating with an armed man who had already threatened. What a foolish way to die - just because you are with a girlfriend

We have been dying on account of Hausa people but this one is such a foolish death.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by loomer: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerian and American police no get difference
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by BetaThings: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sydney17:
Some men grow wings whenever they have a lady by their side! As much as I would condemn the barbaric act of the police man, I will also advice fellow men to learn how to handle simple situation! Keeping quite wouldn't have made him a lesser man, and trying to show he's fearless doesn't make the lady love u more! My opinion though! Don't quote me if you don't have mature mind

You are being mischievous
Police kill civilians irrespective of tribe
So you think if Biafra, Odua, Arewa became seperate countries, only Biafra will have extra judicial killing or they will all agree to borrow policemen from other countries to kill their fellow countrymen
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by umuna(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
deflover:
Why argue with the police U know they are mad But u went on to argue with them He died a useless death Even if the police man is killed He wasted his own life
he thought his odioshe would work

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by owoshuyi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Seriously this nation needs total deliverance. So many demons n evil spirits working in our police, NEPA, banks, n politicians. May God save Nigeria!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dandsome:
Where is basket mouth to come and tell us how he won't yab police again. Rubbish force
no mind am
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A young man who has been identified as Chinedu Peter, was reportedly shot dead by a Police Officer, Ibe Uchenna, just in front of Christ the King Cathedra(C.K.C) Asa road, Aba, while coming back from an eatery with his girlfriend.

It is alleged that the Police Officer refused taking the man who he shot to the hospital, and reportedly dumped him somewhere else after he had washed off his blood from the Police patrol van. However family members of the deceased, who were told that the Police man who killed their son has been apprehended and taken to Umuahia, the State's capital, says they don't believe what the Police spokesman is saying.

Here's what Peter Unekwe who shared the story wrote;

"His names was Chinedu Peters, a resident of Aba and he was the bread winner of his family.
On 11th of March 2017, he was coming back from eatery joint with his girlfriend name withheld. The police on duty in front of Christ the King Cathedra(C.K.C) Asa road, Aba stopped the vehicle he was inside and ordered all of them to come out, they obeyed and all came out, they were asked to lay down on the floor which they also did.

Few minutes later the police men told the only Hausa man in their midst to stand up and leave with reason best known to them, Mr Chinedu out of anger stood up to ask questions why they have to release the Hausa man and not all of for the fact they didn't get anything incriminating in them. One police man among them by name IBE UCHENNA ordered him to lie down or he will shoot him, he refused that he will only obey when the Hausa man is brought back, that was how he was shoot by someone that was suppose to protect him. He was lying down helpless crying for them to take him to hospital, instead they took him in their van and dumped him in a location they think people will not find out, took their car for a wash to cover their crime without knowing that the girlfriend was with him.

The girlfriend returned home and explained how this young and vibrant man was shot, in the next morning guys from his area and his brother went to CPS to lodge a complain but was told by the police that they don't know about such incident. The girlfriend insist on the case and the police commander called the troops that was deployed at the area and the girl was able to recognize their faces and the guy that shot him.

The police later changed the story that Chinedu was taken to a hospital and that he is responding to treatment but refused to show the family which hospital. His family and friend set for a search party, and his dead body was found this morning 18th March 2017. They want back to the police for the police to tell them that the police Man that shot him IBE UCHENNA is now in detention in Umuahia.

We all know how corrupt this country Nigeria is when it comes to issues of security operatives, if no serious action is taken his blood spill will be a waste cos he will not get justice. That's why we decided to go public so this our brother can get justice. Please I plead with everyone in this family to helps us and share this tragic incident until it get to the right people that will intervene and give him justice. The painful part was this guy was shot and killed by an Igbo brother for the sake of Hausa man. HOW MANY OF OUR YOUNG YOUTHS WILL BE KILLED BEFORE THIS SORDID ACTS WILL STOP ??
PLS HELP US AND KEEP SHARING"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/man-shot-dead-in-aba-by-policeman-while.html#more

Police not guilty on shooting but may be culpable on post-shooting behavior.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
loomer:
Nigerian and American police no get difference

A most ridiculous statement.

The differences are glaring.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Fx55(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
generalbush:
So the Igbo officer is afraid of the Hausa man!! cheesy

Was now trying to form commando and shot his own brother!!

I spit on some igbos!!
They're the One-Nigeria Igbos. We need to purge them from amongst us.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Halo22: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Most Nigerian policemen are crazy. In fact some of them are supposed to be remanded in psychiatric home. That was how a policeman in Enugu slapped and threatened to shoot a boy just because he asked him question which I know the guy has right to freedom of information. If not for the intervention of myself and some of my colleagues, the guy would have been taken to cell just because of enquiry he was obliged to make. So my point is that legal societies should rise against such injustice, especially the way the SARS officers harass innocent citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) / Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo / Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.