Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) (49016 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
skyman200:
Rip bro,Nigeria is not worth dieing for.

Dying.

2 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by rhektor(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
DocHMD:
I do not agree that God commanded you to fight for the evil lugardian contraption that rejoices in killing innocent protesters and starving inocent babies. God can't be that stupid.

RIP anyways. You made your choice.

Ipod wailer keep it up Mtchewwwwww
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by OZIL419(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
oyine..RIP
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by mich24(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
davodyguy:

Its the hate that lives in you, that drives the evil intent.
Resist the devil

Probably incurred after watching this wonderful Movie of theirs and the rest of them reported and unreported.

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by mich24(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
mvem:
....you are free to curse but i dont think it worths anything, it doesnt change anything....so curse mr curser

Attention given what next

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by mich24(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy
DanseMacabre:
[color=#006600][/color]

Cursing.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by adontcare(f): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oh ! Sad. RIP brother. May all bokoharam and their sponsors know no peace. May they die painful death. All what they fight n kill for will consume them. Amen
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by mich24(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Then you need my recieve sense baptism

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Leiman100(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
DocHMD:
I do not agree that God commanded you to fight for the evil lugardian contraption that rejoices in killing innocent protesters and starving inocent babies. God can't be that stupid.

thrash from a wicked heart
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by DocHMD: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Leiman100:
thrash from a wicked heart
Who can be more wicked than the one enjoy the killing of protesters.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
nepapole:

Na u b driver abi..yeye.

If you are ready, oya enter.
The car never full. grin
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Leiman100(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
divineshare:
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace, Amen
simple! the idea of blood remission is not the teaching of Jesus anywhere in the gospel
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Leiman100(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
mich24:

Attention given what next
yet he lived and die as a full blooded Nigerian
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by kudostim(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
guy stay alive, I lost all my asset including loan to this recession, guess what live goes on, cos where lies life lies hope
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
R.i.p soldier good would defo triumph over evil in d end
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
nepapole:

Na u b driver abi..yeye.

Oya enter if you are ready.
The car never full

But don't shock anyone there o
And remember, "no talking inside there"
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by naijafella(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
DocHMD:

If you don't have anything to say, just shut up

1 Like

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by stevio(m): 12:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Are you sure about seeing him soon?
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by gasperkoya(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
You don't know where him dey go..
. Pray for your own Salvation..
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Deilluminator(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
Abeg make una arrest this guy. You aren't going nowhere. We must enjoy the recession together.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:22am On Mar 19, 2017
I cannot believe Mr. Okwori was got killed by Boko Haram. Well rest in perfect peace in the Lord Mr. Okwori. cry embarassed sad angry
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by VickyRotex(f): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by VickyRotex(f): 5:07am On Mar 19, 2017
NNVanguard:
At some point in life, everyone have a premonition of his death.

Just that, people never live to tell it.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by frankobinna(m): 5:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Rip broda...see u soon

RIP IN ADVANCE
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by sylve11: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

Where are you seeing him soon?
You wan die too?

You go nowhere! We all are in this recession together

lol grin grin cool
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by IBreakRules: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
this your comment tho.. u packing up already?
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Hobat(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2017
DocHMD:

you be big fool to say that....... so you love the killings of BOKO HARAM......?
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by nepapole(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2017
IBreakRules:

this your comment tho.. u packing up already?
Always on my mind.. Makes me take life jejely. It may be sooner or later, buh there is no guarantee it will be a long or short life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.