Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,622 members, 7,844,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) (49030 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Soldier come, soldier go. All na zombie.

Rip Bro, I wish you knew better.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by nepapole(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Deilluminator:
Abeg make una arrest this guy. You aren't going nowhere. We must enjoy the recession together.
grin
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by dbynonetwork: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

Where are you seeing him soon?
You wan die too?

You go nowhere! We all are in this recession together

Yes bro.. For better for worst.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by IBreakRules: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:

Always on my mind.. Makes me take life jejely. It may be sooner or later, buh there is no guarantee it will be a long or short life
deep!
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by martzorro(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
RIP in advance too broda!!!
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Coded484: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
DocHMD:
I do not agree that God commanded you to fight for the evil lugardian contraption that rejoices in killing innocent protesters and starving inocent babies. God can't be that stupid.

RIP anyways. You made your choice.
What is this one saying?
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by nepapole(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2017
martzorro:
RIP in advance too broda!!!
Tnx bro. At some point, everybody will be r.i.p"d'
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Kizyte(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
mich24:
Don't know why I feel like cursing Nigeria sodiers/police at any given opportunity whether dead or alive.

#RIP
It's because they bully innocent citizens that have done nothing to them, same people they are supposed to protect.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by Johnhug66(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
undecided Even if he's in hell. U don't av 2 judge a book by it's cover
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by ambgiano(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
Rip broda...see u soon.
Ah! bros, you wan die? nawa o.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by nepapole(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
ambgiano:
Ah! bros, you wan die? nawa o.
But everybody go die one day na, weda we like it or not.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) by gbengene07(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
may his soul rest in perfect Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.