Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) (32366 Views)

Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by DrSugury1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
After close observations of her physical appearance and body habitus she was probably a sickle cell anaemia patient, as evidenced by the frontal bossing,discoloration of the conjunctiva just to mention a few, if you all must marry someone that happens to be a sickle cell gene carrier (heterozygous recessive) knowing you carry the same gene always endeavor to go for a prenatal diagnosis, it's quite expensive and that's the price you pay for building up so much negligence,Nigeria has the highest number of sickle cell patients and people are making money off their predicaments, please stop the madness.
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rest in peace, Ofonime
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Islamicpope(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
See your own grammar killing every nairalander on dis forum. Pot calling kettle black
IYANGBALI:
Op your grammar follow kill you friend the second time
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Dzekoby: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
broseme:
According to Rita who shared the sad news, Ofonime Etim,a Uniuyo student died 2weeks after finishing exams.She wrote...

'I can't believe u are no more, just two weeks u finished ur last exams, I expected u to resume on the 27 of this Month along side with ur 015 colleagues, only to see a post on the departmental group, that u are death, comrade, Ofonime Etim, were are u going to? Wat kind of a brief illness is that. Tell me is a lie. Rest in peace, a great religious scholar, the entire Cussa, religious and cultural studies, 015, faculty of education and Uniuyo students mourn for your demise'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/uniuyo-student-dies-2-weeks-after.html?m=1
hmmm! May her soul rest in peace
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by iswallker(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
BicxBrother:
I'm a student there and I know this girl...
God why her soul? Who am I to ask.

R.I.P...will miss the smile you give me when we pass each other

She was smiling at u bah...

OK o...

Hope she had her fair share of cucumber though.... wink

Rip girl...
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Error
Female University of......[b][/b]

It shud be
Female student of University
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by deathstroke(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
habby51:
Error
Female University of......[b][/b]

It shud be
Female student of University
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by EternalTruth: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
holysainbj:
My alma mater Rest on Tuskite
which dept u been dey?
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by mejorhofficial(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=kimbra post=54723200]The accent comes into play here. Don't forget they're Akwa Iboms.

RIP
the young lady!.[/quote

Are you always this stupid? Or you're just putting more effort today.
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by holysainbj(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
EternalTruth:
which dept u been dey?
Business
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Raphael81(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
The accent comes into play here. Don't forget they're Akwa Iboms.

RIP to the young lady!.

And u are?? My dear nothing like "Akwa Iboms" unlike "biafrans".... You say an "Akwa Ibomite"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Moving4: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rest in Peace
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2017
RIP My thoughts are with her loved ones
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by highbee02: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

Which one is you are death again?
Our education standard is fast declining.
**I'm not referring to Op, but the Facebook post.
RIP to the dead
emeijeh:

RIP to the dead
emeijeh:

RIP to the dead
It may be a typographical error/ autocorrect from d android
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by EternalTruth: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Raphael81:

And u are?? My dear nothing like "Akwa Iboms" unlike "biafrans".... You say an "Akwa Ibomite"
no mind that ndisime owo.
a ignorance wan kill am.

unam ikot

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by sageb: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2017
alas! so sad ,rip fellow tuskite
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Bigmikedagod(m): 1:57am On Mar 19, 2017
God rest her soul.
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:51am On Mar 19, 2017
chai no NYsc.... Death whyyyyyyyyyyy?

After spending....

Smile ur way to heaven

RiP....

To all those affected Be strong....
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Raphael81(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2017
EternalTruth:
no mind that ndisime owo.
a ignorance wan kill am.

unam ikot

That's how they go about causing problems anywhere they go.... Na uneghe girl that's how ignorant they can be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Islamicpope:
See your own grammar killing every nairalander on dis forum. Pot calling kettle black
boko haram Na beg I dey beg you leave me alone o, beg no blow me up with your bomb
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by carzola(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:

RIP to the young lady!.
***they're Akwa Iboms**** Really You had to disgrace your entire village..

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Sad RIP
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by AreaFada2: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
RIP.
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Excell360: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:

RIP to the young lady!.

U're ignorantly stewpid

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by ABINTUK(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:

RIP to the young lady!.

You daugther of a cheap hoe seeking for relevance with your accidented english.

What do you mean by Akwa Iboms? Is that a correct english?
I will advise you stick to your family's asshawo business than run your mouth in things that doesnt fit you.

Etuk useme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Esepayne(f): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
death is the only crime you pay for living in this damn earth
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by fpeter(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

RIP to the dead

My brother, I been think say na only me see am.
It's such a pity...so much decadence in the system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) / ICAN Unveils ICAN University, Nigeria's First Accounting University / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.