Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lets Share Our Drowning Experiences - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lets Share Our Drowning Experiences (343 Views)

Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / Nysc Camp Experiences ( Episode 6 ) / Nysc Camp Experiences (episode 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Share Our Drowning Experiences by redon12(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mod obinnau you can shift they thread to they appropriate section..

water is a dangerous thing , well dangerous enough for we africans, but Hey 70 percent of the earth is covered with water so you got to know how to swim...
well that was same thing i told my friend when we went to swim in one of they big rivers we got in town.. even though with they warnings that "witch crafts mammy water" are inside they water , i still wanted to try out all stunts or whatever i see this white people do in movies, i wanted to float and know how it feels to float and feel weightless, i owe this one to "achimedes" "Baba i they hail" cause we didnt have a water bath in our house..
that was how my friend saw a small boy 2.8 inches shorter than him jumping into they water, he off his clothes and joined my man inside water i was there looking nah...
they Guy did not surface again oo all i was seeing was bubbles, his head then surfaced and then i saw his face, a clear sign that he is almost swallowing they whole water in they river, me too i kuku join him inside they water no Boxers.. since i was skinny i will float nah, and i could not swim self.. what a bad idea, please nobody should follow my examples if you cannot swim..

i almost joined my ancestors just because i wanted to save my friend.. The funny part is i dived right into they region where he was, in a bid to save him faster, not knowing that i should have called for help first .. as they guy touch me small he just grab me eh! i started swalowing my 20th cup of water
ADVICE: When somebody is drowning going to they person directly they person will hold you like they way you do smack down, you would end up drinking more water and fainting..
a team of 10 guys came to our rescue and thats how we did not die...
lets hear your own experiences

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution (episode 4) / Register For An Online Course In Publishing / Listen To Double Six's Audio Rap Tutorial : Teaching Aspiring Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.