Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

[video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo (5465 Views)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Nairaland Babalawo Displays Photos & Videos Of His Ogun Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rautp6iQAfg

Àború, àboyè

Here is my video of boiling raw egg without fire at the bank of a river in Edo State, Nigeria during an Olokun ceremony in March 2017.

No camera trick on this video, this video was not edited and this video is 100% real and genuine.

Thank you for watching and leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Babaláwo,,, you know what? I no argue with you....

But i get just 1 question?
What did you use in uploadin the video to YouTube and post to NL?
And BTW, a keen observation at the video,,, it doesn't in any form resembles a boiling water. (a true boiling water effect)

The effect Looks more like a CARBIDE thrown into a liquid substance...

Abi water dae foam like soap when it's boiling?

6 Likes

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by delishpot: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Babalawos, did you add anything to that water? Even if it is herbs or other natural thing,? O did you just put water on pot and put the eggs in?
If so, what was the need for the tripod(stones) on which the pot was sitting? Why not just placed the pot on bare ground and add water to it and then let it boil without the egg?

Plus, I wish you started the video from the very beginning.

1 Like

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
delishpot:
Babalawos, did you add anything to that water? Even if it is herbs or other natural thing,? O did you just put water on pot and put the eggs in?
If so, what was the need for the tripod(stones) on which the pot was sitting? Why not just placed the pot on bare ground and add water to it and then let it boil without the egg?

Plus, I wish you started the video from the very beginning.
Lol. I wanted add-in ya observations to my comments. But I just chill nee.

Babalawos, oyah come oo. No fail Orunmila and ifa hands oo
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by delishpot: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol. I wanted add-in ya observations to my comments. But I just chill nee.

Babalawos, oyah come oo. No fail Orunmila and ifa hands oo

Haha, I dey follow Babalawos topics o. I enjoy the stories. As for this one, I just dey curious and I want satisfy my doubts before I conclude.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 19, 2017
delishpot:

Haha, I dey follow Babalawos topics o. I enjoy the stories. As for this one, I just dey curious and I want satisfy my doubts before I conclude.
His threads are interesting but this particular one nA big lie full am oo
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by poshestmina(f): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2017
I have seen this before but i want to know what those eggs are meant for apart from keeping secrets secret?
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by mrmrmister: 1:50am On Mar 19, 2017
This clown again cheesy

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by orisa37: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Simply Faith in Olodumare and His IFA-BIBELI
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by helinues: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2017
He must have added some chemical to the water.. Some herbs can do such trick
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2017
adepeter26:
Babaláwo,,, you know what? I no argue with you....

But i get just 1 question?
What did you use in uploadin the video to YouTube and post to NL?
And BTW, a keen observation at the video,,, it doesn't in any form resembles a boiling water. (a true boiling water effect)

The effect Looks more like a CARBIDE thrown into a liquid substance...

Abi water dae foam like soap when it's boiling?

Aboru Aboye

I used my phone to upload the video

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2017
helinues:
He must have added some chemical to the water.. Some herbs can do such trick

Aboru Aboye

Keep guessing........

Babalawos
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2017
orisa37:
Simply Faith in Olodumare and His IFA-BIBELI

Thank you
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2017
poshestmina:
I have seen this before but i want to know what those eggs are meant for apart from keeping secrets secret?

Ebo
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2017
delishpot:

Aboru Aboye

So what's your conclussion?

Babalawos
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2017
mrmrmister:
This clown again cheesy

Aboru Aboye

Hope you enjoyed the video?

Babalawos
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

I used my phone to upload the video

Babalawos
Since you were able to boil egg without source of heat.
You shld equally be able to upload and post to NL without a medium (phone). Abi wetin you think cheesy

1 Like

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by delishpot: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Babalawos:
grin

Aboru Aboye

So what's your conclussion?

Babalawos

To be honest, herbalists work with herbs and herbs have chemicals which react in certain ways under certain conditions.There was a time one so called babalawo tried to scare me using a black powder that ignites when water is added. He hid it in sand and poured water and told me the plain sand reacted because enimies were about to attack me grin grin unknown to him, I know about the trick. anway, that is by the way, My conclusion is, I know that set up has an explanatory reason. Too many things make me doubt it as spiritual.

1: The water looks strangely small for boiling eggs.
2:The water is not clear. It looks like something was added to it
3: I believe the ground where the fire is set has been rigged.
4:I do not see a reason why the pot was placed on those stones if the logic was to cook without fire in the first place.
5: The video did not show the process from start to finish.

So, I doubt that the water just boiled on its own without any help. That is my opinion until my doubts are cleared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by helinues: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Keep guessing........

Babalawos

Aboye bo si se

Juju is in form of quatum physics.. I am not saying the magic you perform is not real, only incantation can't do that
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by helinues: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2017
delishpot:

To be honest, herbalists work with herbs and herbs have chemicals which react in certain ways under certain conditions.There was a time one so called babalawo tried to scare me using a black powder that ignites when water is added. He hid it in sand and poured water and told me the plain sand reacted because enimies were about to attack me grin grin unknown to him, I know about the trick. anway, that is by the way, My conclusion is, I know that set up has an explanatory reason. Too many things make me doubt it as spiritual.

1: The water looks strangely small for boiling eggs.
2:The water is not clear. It looks like something was added to it
3: I believe the ground where the fire is set has been rigged.
4:I do not see a reason why the pot was placed on those stones if the logic was to cook without fire in the first place.
5: The video did not show the process from start to finish.

So, I doubt that the water just boiled on its own without any help. That is my opinion until my doubts are cleared.

Exactly my opinion

1 Like

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by mrmrmister: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Hope you enjoyed the video?

Babalawos

Aboru Aboye

I guess you don't have to spend money on kerosene or gas.

Juju is enough to cook all your food

Babalawos grin grin

1 Like

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by poshestmina(f): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Ebo
What does it mean ?
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2017
poshestmina:
What does it mean ?

Aboru Aboye

Ebo means sacrifice

Babalawos
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by poshestmina(f): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye
Ebo means sacrifice
Babalawos
To who and what is the sacrifice for?
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Raintaker(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Babalawos I can also fry egg with ordinary paper, but I'm not a babalawo.
So I beleive you did it, but I don't know how you did yours?
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
poshestmina:
To who and what is the sacrifice for?

Confidential
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Babalawos I can also fry egg with ordinary paper, but I'm not a babalawo.
So I beleive you did it, but I don't know how you did yours?

African Tradition Religion Mystery

2 Likes

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Miniano: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is cool baba
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Miniano:
This is cool baba

Aboru Aboye

Thank you, only few Nigerians appreciate their own.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
So called babalawos, using cheap tricks since 1 AD.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
make I laugh small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2017
LoJ:
So called babalawos, using cheap tricks since 1 AD.

If it were to be your pastor or imam that posted this video, you could have called it miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Catholics Cover The Crucifixes And Statues With Purple Durin Passiontide / Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.