Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Alpha Maze(prologue) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Alpha Maze(prologue) (494 Views)

Alpha Squad. / The Alpha Maze (a Novel) / The Alpha Maze By PEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Alpha Maze(prologue) by Palmernuel(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
hi guys, for the love of art i just started my free read on wattpad title THE ALPHA MAZE please support this story it's free.

Story Description: Sgt Lauren Lawrence tells the story of his horrible past and struggles in the Alpha Maze, and how he was betrayed by his best and childhood friend colonel George Campbell.

George Campbell's father was the General and had promoted his son to the rank of a colonel and the first thing George did was to show interest on Sarah, Lauren's fiancee.

this was a blow to their friendship, but George never cared all he want was Sarah claiming he met her first and the only way he could get his chance was to use his rank to send Lauren to the deadly Alpha maze.

Sgt Lauren wants revenge but no one as ever survive the maze.

Extract from the story: My name is Lauren Lawrence this has been my life here in the prison for six years. every night when I rest my head in the cold and stony prison walls I think about nothing but my past life, like I said before I never regret anything, except the fact that I hurt Sarah too much for her to bear, I knew her life will never remain the same, I have no idea where she might be right now, but I knew pulling the trigger that night hurt her so much, it broke her beyond repair, but I had to, not when I have seen the horrors of the alpha maze, not when I was betrayed by my only friend I just had to.

I was a military officer with code number, tree too wun (321), my life was shattered when George sent me to the maze and I thinking I shattered it more when I sought for revenge.

here is the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/103055492-the-alpha-maze

please endeavor to vote for the chapters you like and if possible comment
you can like my page to get update at www.facebook.com/authorpen28
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Humor: Choices By Uncle Stephen (profett) / 6 Silly Questions That Can Give You Breakthrough In Your Talent Career / Hannah's Tale ( African Edition )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.