Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (49686 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2017
bayinq25:
jeka reti gboran jor.Aunty ewatomi...kini eleribu re nta tin gapa.?
Amukunmeko gbenusoun ori bi ori cone icecream. Gbe gbogbo katikati soun jor
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by praisekeyzz(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2017
rawgurl:

the person that married the problem starter, is that one not chasing shadows ?
I wonder
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by barcitymedia: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has always been a bloody liar, what on earth will she gain by spoiling the good reputation of this God sent philanthropist... Haba Anty tonto dike, please calm down..

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Mikylopez(f): 12:44am On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
41minutes of crap
41minutes? damn u tried ooo

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2017
botad:
Who watch the video?
Abeg help me type Wetin him talk!

Na beg o!!!
He didnt say anyting he was just crying

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by shegxxymyth11(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Olaedoh:

you have better things to do with ur data, u now want us to use ours to watch useless cossy fallen heroes abi. is that not wickedness

As ehn! the guy matter tire me, he don spam nairaland with all that "cossy fallen hero"poo, just don't know why some people are senseless like that.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Divay22(f): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Things didn't just add up in this interview shocked :olike there are loop holes, judging from the way he speaks It's not in line.....
Three sides about a story

Sides from both parties and the truth

We need the truth.....
Too much drama..
Even the interviewer sounds somehow.....

I only feel pity for the kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Franzinni: 1:17am On Mar 19, 2017
The yoruba demon that is killing them softly..... Abeg focus on your bossiness leave trash for who get time.... Call tonto one side.... Pet am.... That is all she needs from you... Care and affection.... It's for better for worse.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by BoraWizzle(m): 1:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Too funny! lol
botad:
Who watch the video?

Abeg help me type Wetin him talk!

Na beg o!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Verawang(f): 1:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Just pray they settle.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by lovingyouhun: 2:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Who send these Churchill and Tonto to go marry set? Both of them just weak me
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by diadem10: 2:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

Brother Dejo Kamoru, emilode gaaan? Kini level yin gaangaan?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4690017_235037401da14_jpeg1dfb40b83e9374ac0316421e1b61609d

Aunt Osu, how far na? You still get your ichi mark so?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Skywalker5(m): 2:48am On Mar 19, 2017
How the media keeps calling this guy IT professional still dey trip me.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by ojlifa: 3:25am On Mar 19, 2017
i commend this guy for speaking up,the women of thisdays are wicked,very abusive then they turn around to black mail you.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by selfmadeboss: 4:09am On Mar 19, 2017
if i say i no want Bleep toto again, na by force>?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by selfmadeboss: 4:09am On Mar 19, 2017
if i say i no want Bleep toto again, na by force?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Handsomecutepie: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
Arrant nonsense!...people who shouldn't be in marriages.

He kept calling her his wife to paint a picture of a good man but his sole purpose is to tarnish her image the same way she did his.

You are one of the reasons why the institution of marriage has become what it is today; always believed women are the "Victims".

The real victims in most marriages are men who are naturally expected to live with all their wives' problems. 89% Men in marriage are dying silently in their marriages but couldn't speak out like women so as to avoid being labelled as weaklings.

If men are naturally allowed to speak out like women, no man will get married. I swear down! I have seen a lot Trust me, women are nothing but evil except few if you are lucky as a man. Go and look at all the great men in the world, they all made their money before getting married but fell in marriages. The few who made it(financially) in their marriages ll forever live with all sort of undisclosed pains as a result of the consequences of divorce on their financial status or businesses.

If you are naturally like this, I mean you are the type that listen to friends or family members without listening to their boyfriends or husbands, pls, Let me warn you, stay away from your friends' relationships/marriages if you want your friends to enjoy their relationships/marriages otherwise they will be in trouble. Why? Cos you naturally believed women are the victims in marriages or relationships and this mindset will definitely impact your sense of reasoning adversely...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Handsomecutepie: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2017
rawgurl:
A husband that can't organise and protect his family, is that one a husband ? :/

Mindset of a wrong woman...

A wise woman builds her home while the stupid ones destroy theirs...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Handsomecutepie: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Boss13:

Honestly. He doesn't need to speak out. Keep your cool, stay focused on your business and move on.

Disappointed he even opened his mouth to talk. Your issue is a domestic one. You don't need to invite Nigerians into your life. Your wife claimed you beat right, and she refused to take your to court or press charges. Rather than go to court of public opinion why don't you encourage her to go to court of justice so she can get one.

My friend, it's high time for men to speak out against these evils called women. Over the years, men are naturally taught and expected to keep quiet while they are dying in their marriages simply cos they are men. It is so bad now that women are seen as victims at all time when it obvious that reverse is the case in most cases...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Handsomecutepie: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2017
babilicious:

I wish someone who knows Tonto dike can send this my msg to her:-
Tonto Don't worry at all.....Just Like Roseline Meurer.. Angelina Jolie denied and even Cried Bitterly when she was accused of having an affair with Brad Pitt while still married to Jennifer Aniston....then when they couldn't hide it anymore they made their relationship open to the public (kept displaying love and even got married). ..... Just like Tonto ..Jennifer Aniston was soooo hurt and kept complaining until the media started making mockery of her...she was depressed, felt humiliated by her husband's action and so desperate for love and disgraced herself in subsequent relationships until...she realized her mistakes, developed herself , built a strong force in the movie industry, prayed , forgave them and moved on with her life...
fast-forward to 10 or 12 years later....Angelina is a shadow of herself , always sad , so skinny and looks far older than Jennifer Aniston ( Jennifer is older than her by far).... AND GUESS WHAT ? Angelina and Brad pitt had one of the worst celebrity divorce 2016 ..Oh...before i forget...Brad Pitt was alleged to hv slept with one of his co-star....(Laughing now ..IS CALLED KARMA) as they were fighting in the media ,Jennifer Aniston was snapped having lovely dinner with her hubby... she got married 2015 to an amazing man who adores her......
No matter how long it takes..Tonto...you will hv the last laugh....the waiting period takes time though ...so don't even spend time waiting..Instead spend time praying and leaving a good life for God to fight for you....Forgive them ...(it ain't easy but trust God to help you)... Stop talking or fighting them in the media.....for God said, We should be still and know That He is God.....For He will fight our battles for us and we won't lift a finger in our defense. and.. the Battle is Mine thus says the Lord. Once you stop fighting and let go... ONLY THEN will you see God fight for you....No matter how long it takes...10yrs or 20yrs or even 40yrs...Tonto will have the best laugh cos she as the wife who God recognizes has a statutory ground to bring her supplications to God.

Pathetic!!!

You know what, let's wait and see how far your Jennifer Aniston ll go in this newly found love. Marriage is not all about your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year in it but the end of it. Let's wait for another 10years and see how far she can go being a "victim" in previous relationship...

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Ekofisk(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Here's the funny part: your fiancee visited and caused damages to properties worth millions. The police got involved and you eventually got her off the hook. Sadly enough you went ahead and got her pregnant. Now to the stupid part, why on earth should you go and pay her dowry after the behavior she exhibited. I could understand the uncontrollable konji but marrying someone like that is unbelievable. The earlier drama was a bloody red flag. Never take a violent relationship to the stage of marriage. Apparently, some men desire trouble.

Just before you quote me: I'm not taking anyone's side because he didn't really explain what led to her destructive behavior.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by eyinjuege: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2017
babilicious:

I wish someone who knows Tonto dike can send this my msg to her:-
Tonto Don't worry at all.....Just Like Roseline Meurer.. Angelina Jolie denied and even Cried Bitterly when she was accused of having an affair with Brad Pitt while still married to Jennifer Aniston....then when they couldn't hide it anymore they made their relationship open to the public (kept displaying love and even got married). ..... Just like Tonto ..Jennifer Aniston was soooo hurt and kept complaining until the media started making mockery of her...she was depressed, felt humiliated by her husband's action and so desperate for love and disgraced herself in subsequent relationships until...she realized her mistakes, developed herself , built a strong force in the movie industry, prayed , forgave them and moved on with her life...
fast-forward to 10 or 12 years later....Angelina is a shadow of herself , always sad , so skinny and looks far older than Jennifer Aniston ( Jennifer is older than her by far).... AND GUESS WHAT ? Angelina and Brad pitt had one of the worst celebrity divorce 2016 ..Oh...before i forget...Brad Pitt was alleged to hv slept with one of his co-star....(Laughing now ..IS CALLED KARMA) as they were fighting in the media ,Jennifer Aniston was snapped having lovely dinner with her hubby... she got married 2015 to an amazing man who adores her......
No matter how long it takes..Tonto...you will hv the last laugh....the waiting period takes time though ...so don't even spend time waiting..Instead spend time praying and leaving a good life for God to fight for you....Forgive them ...(it ain't easy but trust God to help you)... Stop talking or fighting them in the media.....for God said, We should be still and know That He is God.....For He will fight our battles for us and we won't lift a finger in our defense. and.. the Battle is Mine thus says the Lord. Once you stop fighting and let go... ONLY THEN will you see God fight for you....No matter how long it takes...10yrs or 20yrs or even 40yrs...Tonto will have the best laugh cos she as the wife who God recognizes has a statutory ground to bring her supplications to God.

I hope you realise Tonto isn't Churchill's first wife? Is she? So the first wife will probably laugh last, as she is probably doing now.
I also hope you realise Tonto is a weed smoker, and probably still continues to smoke her kush despite been a mother?
I doubt Tonto is a victim in all of these. She can hold her own.
She's a pretty good actress btw, so don't be moved by the tears and the make up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Ihsan6(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2017
kai Tonto can lie for Africa...he said Churchill never tried to reach his son but that phone call proved she lied

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Donjazzy12(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He sounds dishonest
You write dishonestly, shut your rotten mouth! You are disappointed because your evil heroine Tonto has been unmasked as the violent one.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Donjazzy12(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hmmmmmm I see a smooth talker. A typical Yoruba Demon grin
You are cursed! Can you refute one thing he said?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Donjazzy12(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Idiat! Rapist. Husband of a weed smoking hoe.
Rotten hole! Crawl back to your hole!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Ihsan6(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

I hope you realise Tonto isn't Churchill's first wife? Is she? So the first wife will probably laugh last, as she is probably doing now.
I also hope you realise Tonto is a weed smoker, and probably still continues to smoke her kush despite been a mother?
I doubt Tonto is a victim in all of these. She can hold her own.
She's a pretty good actress btw, so don't be moved by the tears and the make up.
what evidence do u av to prove he was once married? he said Tonto lied that he was n that if anyone have any evidence about any child/marriage the person should come out...honestly I feel Tonto is the greater liar here
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Donjazzy12(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2017
sanbells:
I dunno who's right or wrong, can't judge. Buh I feel Tonto desperately wants us to feel sorry for her. She kept saying she doesn't intend to embarrass her hubby in her interview buh that was all she did in the whole interview... Embarrass him.
You are the only woman that has earned my respect here. God bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.