Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers (5575 Views)

Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" / Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by FriendNG: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Most of you know me I don't hide my feeling. You can hate me as you wish but the more I shine.

We all have read the cook up lies by shameless Yoruba Christian called Fani Kayode concerning the ILe Ifes Yoruba genocide on innocent Hausa Traders at Sabo Area in Ife of Osun State. You can read here https://www.nairaland.com/3685797/hausa-fulani-yoruba-slaughter-ile

In his words:

The crisis in Ile-Ife started when a group of Hausa Fulani men molested and physically abused a young Yoruba woman by the name of Kubura and almost killed her in the process. She went home covered in blood and when her husband, Akeem (a leading member of the NURWT in Ile-Ife) found out what she had been subjected to he went back to the Hausa-Fulani quarters (commonly known as.Sabo) with her in tow to find out why she had been subjected to such barbaric treatment and who the perpetrators were.

On getting there instead of being received with sympathy and remorse the husband himself was viciously stabbed and almost lost his life. After that the Hausa Fulanis in Sabo went on the rampage killing many sons and daughters of Ile-Ife their host community and in the process they proceeded to behead a young Yoruba man and they paraded his head on a pole through the streets.

1. The woman was molested to the point of death: Fani and his hypocrite on Nairaland this is pictorial world give us proof. The woman is still battling with her live. Snap her point of death injuries let's see.

2. The husband was stab to the point of death according to FFK - Show us your proof. Is he not alive? Snap the injuries that almost cause his life.

3. The Hausa's beheaded a young Yoruba man and parade the street with his head on a pole for all to see: Mr FFK and none of you snap the picture of the beheaded head.

Mr hypocrite we all have seen the graphic images of how your people murdered innocent Hausa's and celebrated the genocide on social platforms claiming heros. Instead of you to calm the situation, you're fueling the burning fire with that red substance in your buccal cavity to blame the Hausas for your own atrocities (killing).

Your Nairaland Sympathizers claim victory and at the same play victims. Double Standard.

Hypocrisy is when the Yoruba media can snap the dead bodies of innocent murdered Hausas, but fail to snap a single picture of the so called beheaded Yoruba man with his head hanging on the pole.

Am calling on DSS or SSS or any other security agencies to arrest FFK until he is able to prove those point he raised which are detriment to the peaceful and coexistence of the Nigerian populace.

This is my stand and stand of all well meaning Nigerians except the usual hypocrite. I wonder what this man would have said if the reverse of the case had happen in the north. And not only him but the hypocrite media in general. They will be on top of their voices politicizing it

" Buhari has not condemn it because his brothers are involve and they have his support " Has Buhari condemn it now?

Dr. Obi Bring Back Our Girl will have speak, Reno also and other southern Christian. This thread will serve a record about this unforgiving hypocrisy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Mtcheeeew

16 Likes

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by fuckbulhary: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by Zeedarh(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Don't vex me o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by FriendNG: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Nobi Only you savi talk or get mouth. OurMumuDonDo We can speak. From now we will not allow you people (Southerners) to paint black us with your Media.

We will not condone nor tolerate any act of discrimination, stereotyping and hypocrisy that will undermine us. Let entire universe hear me sound and clear.

Please if you cannot address what is written in the original post then reserve your comment, it is needless.

5 Likes

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2017
FriendNG:

If the hypocrites can not help FFK, they should get out of this thread now.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

9 Likes

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by potent5(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2017
No let FFK catch you there. It's better to gag you now to save you from the calamity that will befall you in the hands of FFK. Nnamikot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by CharleyCharley: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Call our your dead brain cells. undecided
Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by bantudra: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2017
anybody is still taking funny funny kayode serious in nigeria today?.

he is just a leftover of fee dee fee like fayose..

stomach infrastructure my foot....

billions of nairas of federal alocations are you are still practising stomach infrastructure in your state?.....

rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by bantudra: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2017
i always hated this stomach infrastructure thing,even in jonathans times..

you feed me today,what about tommorow??

anybody that still wants fee dee fee and jonathan back is a lunatic and belongs yabba left...

2 Likes

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by searchng4love: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm just to remind you no one has the monopoly of violence....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:56am On Mar 19, 2017
FriendNG:
Most of you know me I don't hide my feeling. You can hate me as you wish but the more I shine.

We all have read the cook up lies by shameless Yoruba Christian called Fani Kayode concerning the ILe Ifes Yoruba genocide on innocent Hausa Traders at Sabo Area in Ife of Osun State. You can read here https://www.nairaland.com/3685797/hausa-fulani-yoruba-slaughter-ile

In his words:

1. The woman was molested to the point of death: Fani and his hypocrite on Nairaland this is pictorial world give us proof. The woman is still battling with her live. Snap her point of death injuries let's see.

2. The husband was stab to the point of death according to FFK - Show us your proof. Is he not alive? Snap the injuries that almost cause his life.

3. The Hausa's beheaded a young Yoruba man and parade the street with his head on a pole for all to see: Mr FFK and none of you snap the picture of the beheaded head.

Mr hypocrite we all have seen the graphic images of how your people murdered innocent Hausa's and celebrated the genocide on social platforms claiming heros. Instead of you to calm the situation, you're fueling the burning fire with that red substance in your buccal cavity to blame the Hausas for your own atrocities (killing).

Your Nairaland Sympathizers claim victory and at the same play victims. Double Standard.

Hypocrisy is when the Yoruba media can snap the dead bodies of innocent murdered Hausas, but fail to snap a single picture of the so called beheaded Yoruba man with his head hanging on the pole.

Am calling on DSS or SSS or any other security agencies to arrest FFK until he is able to prove those point he raised which are detriment to the peaceful and coexistence of the Nigerian populace.

This is my stand and stand of all well meaning Nigerians except the usual hypocrite. I wonder what this man would have said if the reverse of the case had happen in the north. And not only him but the hypocrite media in general. They will be on top of their voices politicizing it

" Buhari has not condemn it because his brothers are involve and they have his support " Has Buhari condemn it now?

Dr. Obi Bring Back Our Girl will have speak, Reno also and other southern Christian. This thread will serve a record about this unforgiving hypocrisy.

Dude, please let bygone be bygone. You know I respect Hausa people and I have many of them and fulani as friends. When a tragedy befalls them they dont howl much on it they resign to it as the wish of Allah. So this incidence in Ile Ife is the wish of Allah. Let it go, please my brother. Leave it alone. Every ethnic group in Nigeria at one time or the other have been victim of ethnic clash. Why is it when Hausa suffer casualty the law must change?

Swallow it. What ffk reported is true. No one coukd take picture because the situation was volatile and everybody scattered. Thats why, otherwise you will see picture. If you notice the Hausa bodies were taken after everything calmed.

This is the wish of Allah. Shikena

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by FriendNG: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

Dude, please let bygone be bygone. You know I respect Hausa people and I have many of them and fulani as friends. When a tragedy befalls them they dont howl much on it they resign to it as the wish of Allah. So this incidence in Ile Ife is the wish of Allah. Let it go, please my brother. Leave it alone. Every ethnic group in Nigeria at one time or the other have been victim of ethnic clash. Why is it when Hausa suffer casualty the law must change?

This is not what Hausa called the will of Allah, this is pure evil of man. Example someone had an accident unexpectedly is what they called destiny not this deliberate genocide.

Yes everyone has been victim of clash but please can you tell me why the Yoruba's want to lie. They claim victory and cry victim? They should choose one. You're still blaming the murder on the victims of genocide just to cover up. That wat we will not accept

Swallow it. What ffk reported is true. No one coukd take picture because the situation was volatile and everybody scattered. Thats why, otherwise you will see picture. If you notice the Hausa bodies were taken after everything calmed.

You said he is right please answer my questions on his behalf. Am too enlighten to believe your lies.

* Suddenly after everything calm, the lifeless bodies of Yoruba get two legs and go.

* The behead head of the young Yoruba man hanging on the pole come down find it body, fixed and run.

* Not even a single mistakenly snapped picture was available.

I know how you people are: If that beheading is true even United Nation must hear it, if possible they have to offer assistance but suddenly you're quite.

Where you will realize your hypocrisy is: Different version of the story: one was a Yoruba driver hitting a Hausa woman with side mirror. Another was a Yoruba woman slapping Hausa man. In another was a gang rape of Yoruba woman in the mosque.

But upon all the above sham none of it suggested that Hausa Beheaded a young Yoruba man and parade his head on the pole as expressed by the stupid liar

But suddenly you're defending him, he said the truth. What a shame. Then FFK must be the must truthful son of Yoruba to see what all of you cannot see.

Yes everything is destined by Allah but this is pure evil of Ife people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by FriendNG: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:
Hmmm just to remind you no one has the monopoly of violence....

You should first start by reminding yourself. Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by searchng4love: 5:59am On Mar 19, 2017
FriendNG:

You should first start by reminding yourself. Charity begins at home.
Ile Ife is the wrongest place for your Northern people to try nonsense. It's wise they left. Very wise indeed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by FriendNG: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Ile Ife is the wrongest place for your Northern people to try nonsense. It's wise they left. Very wise indeed.

searchng4love:

Unfortunately you cannot threaten with knives on Nairaland...... Get seriously angry and burst a vein for us to see.

Shut up my thread was not for people like you, so carry your legs out. Either address the original post or use the door. Don't derail my thread. Understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by searchng4love: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Shut up my thread was not for people like you, so carry your legs out. Either address the original post or use the door. Don't derail my thread. Understand?
Unfortunately you cannot threaten with knives on Nairaland...... Get seriously angry and burst a vein for us to see.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by ImperialYoruba: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Whats going on
Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by newbornmacho(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2017
OP I would like to know, what's your own version of the events? It would really help everyone see things clearly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by modath(f): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2017
OP,
Just once, Just a single isolated instance of you people not successfully carrying out a reign of destruction & plunder and yall crying upandan like bush babies who had their mats taken away... Forming victim & just being nuisances for the sheer hell of it.. undecided

Unlike Mile 12 that the backing of law enforcement so the aggreasors could get away with their evil acts, Ife trouble makers weren't that lucky & like i told you the other time you created another crazy thread of this sort.... Ife folks aren't your average run of the mill Yoruba gentle crouching tiger that you have prod & tickle to get a reaction put of,.... They are ferocious HUNGRY ANGRY LIONS & they are EVER BATTLE READY WARRIORS.. & I'm all for it.. cool

The moral of my response is: choose wisely next time you people want to go on rampage & pre inform law enforcement for back up so yall behinds wouldn't be roundly tapped to synagogue & back..

You made mention of " media advantage/supremacy" ... Go have some seats...No let me laff jare... You know you haven't even prepared for the journey, let alone try to make up for lost ground before you start to talk about catching up to the folks already at the finish line..

First, try and make it easy for people to understand that when you say pour, one should know it's the number 4 & not turning liquid from one container into another.... lipsrsealed>

P.S
I tried, i really tried to ignore all the BS crap some of you are trying to spin on events but one is only human jare..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by Amarabae(f): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Hausa in victim mentality mode after being taught that no-one has a monopoly of violence.
try rubbish again in southern nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by 2cato: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Whats going on
your people are been taken to the cleaner for defending themselves and standing their ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by EazyMoh(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2017
God bless you FriendNG. I made a comment on that thread regarding this issue. It's disturbing the level of hate displayed against us in this country despite the blatant lies as you expertly outlined almost everyone was agreeing to whatever FFK has vomited.
They were again castigating Kwankwaso and Aregbesola for the peace meeting.
This so called beheaded Yoruba young name up till today has no name, no family and no one could locate his body.
What happened was that a people who have been painted black by the rest of the country were mercilessly massacred more than 30 innocent Hausa people were killed because of an alleged slap.
I will not forgive our security agents if FFK is not held accountable to this his hate speech. He shall be given the Mmaikori treatment.
And finally I believe we shall just divide this country so that everyone will have a peace of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by EazyMoh(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

The lies peddled regarding the crisis by FFK and the general media which you also seem to agree with os in fact as painful as the killings themselves.
What is the name of that so called beheaded Yoruba dude and where is the corpse.
We're is the picture of the stab wounds on both the woman and her husband.
A small market incidence that lead to the woman being slapped lead to the death of over 30 Hausa men and women, and you are here concocting lies to justify your actions and claim victims just because the Hausa are already painted black.
What any sane human should have done was to condemn the act and call for the prosecution of the culprits.
Don't take our simplicity and taking any accident as an act of God lead you to believe we are naive.
The least we expect is an unreserved apology, trail of the culprits and compensation for lives and properties lost.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by 2cato: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2017
why is that the law enforcement agency gives ur people the monopoly of going about with sword, dagger and guns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by ImperialYoruba: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2017
2cato:
your people are been taken to the cleaner for defending themselves and standing their ground

defending ke? Fvk hausa! Everyday for thief one day for owner.

OP, Baba loke lo ma pa e! Aah, dont you know if these your brothers succeeded in raising alarm and got police and military there fast enough the 100 body + more would have been Yoruba? Everywhere your people cause wahala and then call out soldier to join you fight your opponents. Ife people have been seasoned by wars. Not only that, there are 401 gods in that city.

Na Oduduwa go punish you! Go and read surah Quraish in Quran. Ife is your Quraish. You are lucky you had survivors left to ship these dead bodies to you for burial. Dont try Ife again....ever ever! OP, you hear me? angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by searchng4love: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

defending ke? Fvk hausa! Everyday for thief one day for owner.

OP, Baba loke lo ma pa e! Aah, dont you know if these your brothers succeeded in raising alarm and got police and military there fast enough the 100 body + more would have been Yoruba? Everywhere your people cause wahala and then call out soldier to join you fight your opponents. Ife people have been seasoned by wars. Not only that, there are 401 gods in that city.

Na Oduduwa go punish you! Go and read surah Quraish in Quran. Ife is your Quraish. You are lucky you had survivors left to ship these dead bodies to you for burial. Dont try Ife again....ever ever! OP, you hear me? angry

1 Share

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by ayindejimmy(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2017
FriendNG:

See, when I read that FFK post I knew the bastard was lying. I get news from Ile Ife and I didn't hear anything like a YORUBA man being killed talk more of being beheaded and his head paraded. That's all in the propagandish mind of FFK.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by newbornmacho(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
2cato:
why is that the law enforcement agency gives ur people the monopoly of going about with sword, dagger and guns
My people ke? What is this one saying? You don't know my tribe from what you've just typed. Allow OP to answer my question please.
Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by newbornmacho(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2017
EazyMoh:
God bless you FriendNG. I made a comment on that thread regarding this issue. It's disturbing the level of hate displayed against us in this country despite the blatant lies as you expertly outlined almost everyone was agreeing to whatever FFK has vomited.
They were again castigating Kwankwaso and Aregbesola for the peace meeting.
This so called beheaded Yoruba young name up till today has no name, no family and no one could locate his body.
What happened was that a people who have been painted black by the rest of the country were mercilessly massacred more than 30 innocent Hausa people were killed because of an alleged slap.
I will not forgive our security agents if FFK is not held accountable to this his hate speech. He shall be given the Mmaikori treatment.
And finally I believe we shall just divide this country so that everyone will have a peace of mind.
Just one incident with Hausa casualties and you are already calling for division of the country!!! Can you now see what others have endured? Kaduna, Jos, Kano, youth corpers killed, farmers slaughtered, protesters killed, yet when they ask for justice you people laugh it off, praise be to God who allows all that goes around to come around. The cries of the innocents have risen to God, and he will answer. You want to divide the country ? Be my guest , and be fast about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu: INEC Would Release 2023 Election Timetable When Electoral Bill Is Signed / A Nurse As Minister Of Health: Nma's Petition Disregarded. / Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.