Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor (31125 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by datola: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Antoeni(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Straight lies from d pit of hell, Pst private jet ,

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by NabeelAbu: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2017
does that provide my daily bread?wetin consan person.

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by funnynation(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2017
never look down on anybody
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by justwise(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Lies and more lies.. God is watching you..

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by seangy4konji: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2017
are you for real?

wonderful something...

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2017
sean1000x:
Kai Kai Kai, Kai Nigerian Pastors!

Despite the fact that I dont fancy Oritshajafor's style because of his mingling with politicians I want you to kno what he said is possible.

Not being a Christian or being an atheist doesnt mean you should throw away every word from pastors.

Even the fake ones tell the truth sometimes.

What is Nigerian Pastors got to do with that.

Do you think that is impossible?

Dont underate anyone. even a mad man roaming the street could be of help or used by God for you.

Happy Sunday
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by AngelicBeing: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2017
cool
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2017
evexx1:

Words of a sinner. Smh!
Hell awaits you with arms opened wide

Judging by your profile pic you're already in hell grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2017
This pastor na storyteller ooo grin

The story na Nollywood script.

All to get tithes and use it on the Daniella Okekes... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2017
sean1000x:
Kai Kai Kai, Kai Nigerian Pastors!

Check for the GIF it's even better. Unclezuma has itgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2017
GavelSlam:
Oritsejafor this is 2017 stop telling such analogue lies.

He is not lying. i have heard similar testimonies like​ that. not from Pastors. ordinary members.

give your life to Christ let Him do wonders with your life. stop all this comment it won't help you. likes won't save ur life in the last day.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by AlphaStyles(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2017
OK
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SalamRushdie: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2017
What a lie ...What a lie , what a lie what a lie what a lie what alie
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by yinkslinks(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Well I believe him cus a man once met me on the street and said I won't make it living with my aunt in abuja and disappeared. A week later I left her house with her fighting me. 3weeks later I met a man on the street in asokoro who took me to a Governor and I worked for them in 2009. Since then till date my life has known good. Miracles are real.
Takeit2017:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/gateman-helped-get-us-visa-oritsejafor/
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2017
laurel03:
park well... 98% of Nigeria Christian dont think right... why most of us always believe any thing our pastors says...

So do you think if you don't believe it's gonna change anything. I said give ur life to Christ. let him do wonders with your own life.

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2017
yinkslinks:
Well I believe him cus a man once met me on the street and said I won't make it living with my aunt in abuja and disappeared. A week later I left her house with her fighting me. 3weeks later I met a man on the street in asokoro who took me to a Governor and I worked for them in 2009. Since then till date my life has known good. Miracles are real.

Help from above. Nairalanders​ think it's only Pastors that receive unmerited favor.

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Teedawg: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Another explanation

The gate man.... That is his hustle, he gives the ambassadors number to people who he thinks have been rejected but are financially glowing.

He sees the pastor and thinks.... See big fish.... He starts to smile at pastor who at this point is open to anything that can help.

He gives pastor a paper with the number as usual with the hope that when pastor is done good or bad he will get something for his effort...

Pastor gets his visa which is not a 5 min ordeal... By the time he is done, gate man done change shift.

Pastor asks the gate man he sees about one gate man that surely has no name tag so he can't really describe..

They don't know what he is talking about...

As a Christian looking for miracles in everyday events, he automatically tagged it to be.. . A miracle and the gate man was an angel...

This my way of looking at it.... You can believe what ever makes you sleep well... This is more logical to me.
lol man/woman you remind me of a documentary I watched of scientists trying to describe biblical events.. great thinking! Nigerians are just closed minded they take everything for spirituality and powers grin I am religious but I know when to put faith aside and be realistic if we can do that then we will be fast developing....

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by yinkslinks(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2017
My brother since then I don't joke with God. He can change you at any moment. I am a living testimony as I still dey chop money. We don't really need to be a church goer before miracle happens to us.
SageTravels:

Help from above. Nairalanders​ think it's only Pastors that receive unmerited favor.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Adegreen(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2017
DG DINO

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by DavidEsq(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Another explanation

The gate man.... That is his hustle, he gives the ambassadors number to people who he thinks have been rejected but are financially glowing.

He sees the pastor and thinks.... See big fish.... He starts to smile at pastor who at this point is open to anything that can help.

He gives pastor a paper with the number as usual with the hope that when pastor is done good or bad he will get something for his effort...

Pastor gets his visa which is not a 5 min ordeal... By the time he is done, gate man done change shift.

Pastor asks the gate man he sees about one gate man that surely has no name tag so he can't really describe..

As a Christian looking for miracles in everyday events, he automatically tagged it to be.. . A miracle and the gate man was an angel...

This my way of looking at it.... You can believe what ever makes you sleep well... This is more logical to me.
I'm with u on dis

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by GavelSlam: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2017
SageTravels:

He is not lying. i have heard similar testimonies like​ that. not from Pastors. ordinary members.

give your life to Christ let Him do wonders with your life. stop all this comment it won't help you. likes won't save ur life in the last day.

Go and sit down.

Why do you guys peddle stories you cannot substantiate?

From science to Medicine to applied arts the rest of the world leads the way.

But when it comes to tales you cannot substantiate African religious leaders (especially pentecostals) lead the way.

Keep relying on mysterious tales for your betterment.

Fake ass people.

3 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by DanseMacabre(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2017
What's the moral of the story?

1. To be cheerful no matter what?

2. To never underestimate anyone?

3. It pays (no pun intended) to be a clergyman?

4. Angels still walk amongst us?

5. Story to prove that miracles are real before asking you to sow a seed for yours?

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Angel Gateman grin

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Check for the GIF it's even better. Unclezuma has itgrin

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by justwise(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2017
SageTravels:

That start from people like you that support these lying men of God. If you know jack about US visa processing then you should know that that pastor is lying

3 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017
unclezuma:

LOL...chief, love your GIFs. I meant the laughing Idi Amin one

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by laurel03(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
SageTravels:

So do you think if you don't believe it's gonna change anything. I said give ur life to Christ. let him do wonders with your own life.
so do you think if you blv it gonna change anything also... show me ur own wonders... u can go to bank and let angel pay u free money

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by WiseFool2(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Redman36:
a beg teach me how to upload pics on nairaland
Are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Another explanation

If we had 10 men and women with your level of intelligence in every local government in Nigeria, we would be at par with South Korea.
Thank you for your contribution.
Fake-ass pastors deceiving gullible people since before Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by kristian98(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
evexx1:

Words of a sinner. Smh!
Hell awaits you with arms opened wide
Who made you A judge?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / 7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.