Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Time Is Running Out For Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Is Running Out For Kanu (1021 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Is Running Out For Kanu by bantudra: 3:03am On Mar 19, 2017
the money for kanu is running out...

nigeria is very expensive to live in...

if biafrans dont maintain the flow of money to finance the extravaganza of kanu in prison,then the judges will make quick process with him....

court cases is not free....somebody must pay the judges and lawyers...

if the flow of money stops...,,,,,then good bye kanu...his condition will get worst and be lumped up with common criminals...

bye bye vip prisoner status...
Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 19, 2017
bantudra:
[s]the money for kanu is running out...

nigeria is very expensive to live in...

if biafrans dont maintain the flow of money to finance the extravaganza of kanu in prison,then the judges will make quick process with him....

court cases is not free....somebody must pay the judges and lawyers...

if the flow of money stops...,,,,,then good bye kanu...his condition will get worst and be lumped up with common criminals...

bye bye vip prisoner status...[/s]

Afonja...they think about Igbos 24/7 even at 3am when most humans are sleeping, they are up looking up to the ceiling and wondering what the Igbos are up to next!

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by bantudra: 3:19am On Mar 19, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja...they think about Igbos 24/7 even at 3am when most humans are sleeping, they are up looking up to the ceiling and wondering what the Igbos are up to next!

classical case of oj simpson...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F76QbQ57ag
Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by Authoreety: 3:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Even afonjas know DAT without Igbo's they can Neva survive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by ngmgeek(m): 3:32am On Mar 19, 2017
And what's your business there!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by bantudra: 3:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Authoreety:
Even afonjas know DAT without Igbo's they can Neva survive

ohh nigeria will survive without you easily...

we only need to be at peace with the north...their is were the most food comes from...

you couldnt even feed your self alone in the biafran war...

the day will come that you will realy realize the importance of the north for the rest of nigeria...
Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by acenazt: 3:38am On Mar 19, 2017
The Level At Which These People Reason Makes Me Stand Akimbo. Any How Sha Kanu Gud Luck
Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by bantudra: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2017
we all know its all about money in nigeria....everything is about money...

the ol world is about money...

we know oj killed her and her lover...no biggy...
the judges are not stvpid....forget fairplay in this world...

i dont believe the igbos are rich enough to finance kanus rantings....

thats why they are using promis and children now...

i assume the money is running out...
Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by bantudra: 3:46am On Mar 19, 2017
bye bye kanu....
Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by Afonjas: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2017
bantudra:

we only need to be at peace with the north...their is were the most food comes from...

the day will come that you will realy realize the importance of the north for the rest of nigeria...

I know you expected people who were fighting war in their territories to be farming,

You're selling your right out because of mere food,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by ESDKING: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2017
90% of someone's brain is occupied with the name Nmamdi Kanu. The fear in you people about Biafexit is beyond my comprehension.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by 0rlando0woh: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2017
I weak for Yoruba Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by Emycord: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
bantudra:

imagine what ur brain could come up with. ur survival depends on peace with the north? All because of food that comes from the north ? Tell me the north feeds the whole world. Now i know why ur called a northern slave. Ur fellow true yoruba will be so ashamed of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by Princesaha: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2017
I have read several comments of people here calling the Op an Afo nja. But the truth is that he is not an Afo nja. There are several of them hiding under Yoruba names here and claiming to be one. The Op is confused and even claimed to come from the Niger delta at a time but was busted and he went back claiming to be Afo nja. But the truth is that he is a Hausa Muslim that hates to hear anything called Biafra. The truth is that there are many Northern Jihadists here claiming Afonja and they feel happy seeing both tribes in the south here bash each other. As for the Op, with the rate he is going, he will get hypertension over Biafra issues very soon. Just imagine by 3a.m that real humans are fast asleep, this ghost called Bantudra was awake, disturbed and restless, thereby looking for a thread to open to castigate against his imaginary enemies....tufiakwa!!! O buru ogwu, ogaghi ere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Is Running Out For Kanu by Emycord: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
bantudra:

and why are you guys so keen and bent on having us remain with you in nigeria? Since you can do without us why not go on and see what becomes of us

(1) (Reply)

See How Crowd Hailed El-rufai Today After Jumaat Prayer In Kaduna(pics) / Can You Die For Nigeria? / Voice In Mischievous Phone Call Totally Different From Mine – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.