Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Can You Die For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Die For Nigeria? (1022 Views)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Die For Nigeria? by corporateDan(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please be honest ....is Nigeria worth dying for?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Shaytun: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
corporateDan:

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by corporateDan(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Shaytun:

Yes.
reason?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by maysimsimple(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
corporateDan:

You say what??

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
can nigeria die for me?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by fergie001: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
The ones we are begging to die so that things can move forward,did they agree?
And u are asking me someone that is jobless,made by the system,if I can die for Nigeria.
For that question,common comot for road.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Shaytun: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
corporateDan:
reason?
Because I Love My Country Nigeria smiley kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
corporateDan:

How do you expect an Igbo man like me to die for a Yoruba or Hausa man? If it were them, would they die for me?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Shaytun: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
can nigeria die for me?
Stop Thinking of what nigeria can do for you, And start thinking of what you can do for Nigeria. wink
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Shaytun:

Stop Thinking of what nigeria can do for you, And start thinking of what you can do for Nigeria. wink
i hear

5 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Shaytun: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i hear
All this developed country you are seeing are not developed by outsiders, but by the effort of their own citizen.
But Sadly Most nigerian youth today are seeing the world through Religious\tribal view, Our country cannot be developed if we the youth spend most of our time hating each other.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Shaytun: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

How do you expect an Igbo man like me to die for a Yoruba or Hausa man? If it were them, would they die for me?
This kind of reasoning is what is still keeping us from developing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Shaytun: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

Nobody is asking you to die for yoruba/hausa, What they are asking yo for is Will you die for Nigeria?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Shaytun:

This kind of reasoning is what is still keeping us from developing.

Us? Who is us? There is no 'us', Nigeria is a nation on paper only

6 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by juman(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
My clear answer is no.

This is not a real country.

If nigeria becomes a real functioning country, most people would be ready to die for their country.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by corporateDan(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin naija i cut my cap for thee
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Dedetwo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
I cannot even drink on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by gsogbu(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
I will onlu agree to die for Nigeria if our political office holders are willing to do same without pay. For now no. I never get children

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by youngbelieve(f): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2017
me ke!!!? hmmm I will die for my country oo dats hw much I luv it grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Shaytun: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Us? Who is us? There is no 'us', Nigeria is a nation on paper only

Thank god most nigeria don't share this thought, We should focus more on Developing ourself, How many nairalanders are educated?.

Look at Dangote he is building a refinery(One of the largest in the world) with a total investment capital of $12bn in Lagos because of the opportunity, Not allowing himself be clouded by Tribal/religious view and taking it to his northern state in kano. He is Developing himself, Thinking of making himself more richer and in the process Developing the economy and lifting his country image.

Look at innosson chukwuma he is not allowing himself to be clouded by Tribalism, instead he is focusing on how he will create a good future for himself and his family, He did not wait for a government support to start his business not he uses his brain and time for productive things.

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by ExpiredNigeria: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2017
I'd rather die for other countries even Ghana here than waste my life for this British experiment of a country

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Shaytun:

Thank god most nigeria don't share this thought, We should focus more on Developing ourself, How many nairalanders are educated?.

Look at Dangote he is building a refinery(One of the largest in the world) with a total investment capital of $12bn in Lagos because of the opportunity, Not allowing himself be clouded by Tribal/religious view and taking it to his northern state in kano. He is Developing himself, Thinking of making himself more richer and in the process Developing the economy and lifting his country image.

Look at innosson chukwuma he is not allowing himself to be clouded by Tribalism, instead he is focusing on how he will create a good future for himself and his family, He did not wait for a government support to start his business not he uses his brain and time for productive things.

Guy, wake from your slumber and face reality. Lord Lugard cannot come from Europe to give you your country. If you want a country, ask your neigbours via referendum if they want to join you in 'one Nigeria'. Anything outside this is "country by hostage".

Dont be fooled by Dangote and Innocent Chukwuma. These our businessmen, they will invest in Syria and Afghanistan if there is money to be made there

My point here is that there was a time we all were not together and Nigeria is only but a colonial creation. If want that colonial called Nigeria to be your country, it must be by consensus, not by force. Support a referendum to deternin who the real Nigerians are.

Sorry but you have no nation

2 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by donmalcolm21(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Shaytun:

If Dangote should build it in the North, how will he move the crude oil to his refinery dince pipeline bombing can cripple his investment.

Only Fools will die for Nigeria
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Ojiofor: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Even Buhari refused to die for Nijerya.
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Olu317(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Shaytun:

I guess, you are joking? or perhaps, you are FULANI cum HAUSA. If not, how can you just have one “LIKE " for your suicidal attempt to die for Nigeria that doesn't even have military kit to fight BOKO HARAM?. The wicked power bloc supported by their British government Has Satanic Nation which has refused to do the needful but insist on comic theory of one Nigeria. ORDINARY SOCIAL SECURITY, YOUR NIGERIA DIDN'T PROVIDE and some people will claim holier than thou by claiming to STOP or BAN MEDICAL EXPENSES ABROAD . But at last,the reality manifested when over 40 days + previous MEDICAL TRIP TO ENGLAND. The medical trip was based on NIGERIA'S RECESSION EARNED FUND. How many are the so called Nigerians who have access to minimal medical expenses in Nigeria base on government social services to her citizens? After all, government make generate funds. I pity your kind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Slain IPOB Members Is Tormenting Us - Villagers Cries Out / What Will Happen If Buhari Did Not Attend Fec Meeting Tomorrow? / Voice In Mischievous Phone Call Totally Different From Mine – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.