Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Day Angel Transformed To Gateman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Angel Transformed To Gateman (343 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Angel Transformed To Gateman by akintom(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2017
While acknowledging the ministers including the gospel musicians including Chioma Jesus, Monique, Edi Edwards Et al for their sterling contributions to the success of this year’s DOS convention, immediate past president of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor enjoined the womenfolk not to undermine any opportunity.

He narrated how God once used a gateman to help him get an American visa after he was denied. According to him, he had been denied the visa and was going back dejected when he was this gateman smiling towards him, and wondering why a uniformed gateman was smiling and approached he managed to force a smile through the rejection.

“He greeted me and pushed a piece of paper into my hand,” he said, wondering what the gateman wanted. “I opened it and discovered it was the direct line of the American ambassador.

I dialed it and after exchange of greeting the man asked what he could do for me. I told him I am pastor and I have a preaching appointment in the US but I have been denied visa.

“‘I had to pick your call because my secretary had just stepped out. I am not supposed to pick the call. Did you say you are a pastor? Please come in.

’ And when I got in the man said ‘I am always delighted to deal with pastors because my dad was a reverend,” he stated, adding that the man signed his visa immediately.

“But when I came out and I asked after the gateman I was told there was no such person in the place. THE PERSON WAS AN ANGEL OF GOD. So don’t underrate anybody.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/gateman-helped-get-us-visa-oritsejafor/
Re: The Day Angel Transformed To Gateman by akintom(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2017
“But when I came out and I asked after the gateman I was told there was no such person in the place. THE PERSON WAS AN ANGEL OF GOD. So don’t underrate anybody.”

For those of you that may want to go "sow seed" or proceed on marathon fasting and prayer, so that you can "key" into this Ayo's "divine encounter", you're joking. You know why?

If that gateman is by any reason found out, that he gave that number out to Ayo, his gateman work ends IMMEDIATELY (this is the "magic" that vamoosed the gateman).

Angels are fairytale....

(1) (Reply)

There's Nothing Like Holy Ghost / What Is True Deliverance? / God's Will Has Been Activated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.