Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband (29498 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by ifyalways(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Who cares?

Seun osewa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by DLGUY: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2017
ifyalways:
Who cares?

Seun osewa. cheesy

You can't make a ho a wife.
God forbid Seun couldn't have settled for Tonto. cheesy

#Truth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by yinkslinks(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Say no to abusive and violent women. Good for Churchill though cus so many home trained women were there to marry, but he choose a club babe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by yinkslinks(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2017
You are right bro. Tonto is a whoooore!
DLGUY:

You can't make a ho a wife.
God forbid Seun couldn't have settled for Tonto. cheesy

#Truth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Afro3:
Sad
Who cares! Churchill had made the greatest mistake of his life by going for such a girl who could have been best described as ganja smoker's wife-to-be. All these mess could have better been heard of a mushin or ajegunle guy...not Churchill. I still wonder till date what the guy saw in tonto dike of all girls in Nigeria. Well, that's the work of juju cos I had seen a lady whose genital was being pierced by an ebira herbalist during my nysc days over a decade and half ago. I was living upstairs while the herbalist's house(a bungalow mud house) was located just beside where I lived. Through my window, I could see all the happenings in his room but this man didn't notice it. This pretty girl was coming towards the mud house and I was just wondering where she was going. Suddenly, she looked both left and right and entered the house. I was curious to see what was going to happen. All of a sudden, she entered this man's room. I thought the man was going to touch her. Suddenly she undressed and opened her legs wide as this man was making an incision into her genital. He robbed something on it afterwards and the lady left. Somebody like tonto could do even worse, to get what she wants and that's why we men must always be prayerful. I'm sure that lady did that for a reason. Any man who touches her is already in bondage. I pity Churchill because he doesn't deserve all these. Tonto is a very smart girl, who could do anything to defend herself, even if caught in the act. Churchill is far too cool for her

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by klax(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2017
As per tonto I'm short of words I now belief as one said that the witches in tonto village never relax at all as a matter of fact they are this time to finish her completely.

I don't beluef this post but with current frustrated and nasty life she started all over tells me a lot. Just less than a month she parted with her husband the old madness came back in full force. The demons on her head came back in *legion* form, let tonto seek God help or else...................it might be too late because with the way she is behaving recently it's obvious to me she was the architect of her problem.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Donjazzy12(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2017
ikp120:
That's what you get when you marry a shameless bîtch. sad sad sad

Here is how it is done: FVCK HER REAL HARD, PAY HER SOME FVCKING CASH AND KICK HER THE FVCK OUTTA YA HOUSE!. Do not marry her! cool cool cool cool
I concur!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2017
klax:
As per tonto I'm short of words I now belief as one said that the witches in tonto village never relax at all as a matter of fact they are this time to finish her completely.

I don't beluef this post but with current frustrated and nasty life she started all over tells me a lot. Just less than a month she parted with her husband the old madness came back in full force. The demons on her head came back in *legion* form, let tonto seek God help or else...................it might be too late because with the way she is behaving recently it's obvious to me she was the architect of her problem.
I'm sure you don't know this girl's antecedents. No village witches are after her. She's never been a descent girl. She's the one bewitching herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Boss13: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2017
I strongly believe Tonto is out to hurt the husband. She claimes the husband beats her regularly and she is a victim of domestic violence. She didn't got to the police to file charges, she didn't even make a video tape of any of the fights, but she took pictures of her injury - how about if those injuries were self inflicted.

Secondly, she claims she loves the husband, yet said defamatory words about him calling him a nobody before they met and he was a fraud and a lie - a good wife never does that. I listened to her, she said she doesn't want to insult the husband, yet you called him a scammer, a cheat and a wife beater on TV. That's enough insults.

When some journalists decided to confirm the news, conflicting tales started emerging. The police in Ghana claimed Tonto was the dog breaking valuables at their house.

This issue should have been resolved privately rather than getting the public involved. I don't think we should be interested in who is saying the truth. If both parties are tired, please get a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Boss13:
I strongly believe Tonto is out to hurt the husband. She claimes the husband beats her regularly and she is a victim of domestic violence. She didn't got to the police to file charges, she didn't even make a video tape of any of the fights, but she took pictures of her injury - how about if those injuries were self inflicted.

Secondly, she claims she loves the husband, yet said defamatory words about him calling him a nobody before they met and he was a fraud and a lie - a good wife never does that. I listened to her, she said she doesn't want to insult the husband, yet you called him a scammer, a cheat and a wife beater on TV. That's enough insults.

When some journalists decided to confirm the news, conflicting tales started emerging. The police in Ghana claimed Tonto was the dog breaking valuables at their house.

This issue should have been resolved privately rather than getting the public involved. I don't think we should be interested in who is saying the truth. If both parties are tired, please get a divorce.
That's tonto for you. Even if she's caught stealing, she'd still defend herself. Churchill is an unfortunate guy. It could be juju at work
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by opribo(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
This one woman should grow up and separate acting from real marriage.

If she has carelessly allowed the public into her marriage then it shows how immature she is and definitely not fit to be a wife.
She should be forgotten in the dustbin of history, no home training. I knew it when I saw all the tattoo she had on her body yet this man married her.

Why couldn't she keep her home. She is the loser, all this social media attacks can't help her even though the man still calls her his wife but he has family members they won't tolerate this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Luvdk(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
In your next life
Marry from your tribesmen
tongue Ntoorr!
Though I feel 4you cry
I heard she said she's partly Igbo cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by noble71(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Reyus:
Who cares?
even NFSC does not care for this one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Softing(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Mk them leave groundnut for her boobs.. As scape goat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Luvdk(f): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Had it byn she married Raemechi or Remeka
NNE sorry oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by luminouz(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2017
ikp120:

Here is how it is done: FVCK HER REAL HARD, PAY HER SOME FVCKING CASH AND KICK HER THE FVCK OUTTA YA HOUSE!. Do not marry her! cool cool cool cool
U sound like DAT nigga fvckshit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by holluwai(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Are people not tired of hearing the story of two people
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by numericalguy(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2017
This is what happens to you if you get married to violent and abusive dragons in women. This Churchill guy has really suffered in the hands of his evil wife.

So many husbands are suffering in silence in the hands of their abusive wives and people don't know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by FvckShiT(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2017
luminouz:

...who Da fůck dat undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Esepayne(f): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2017
who cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by ikp120(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2017
luminouz:
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by babyfaceafrica: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2017
Luvdk:
In your next life
tongue Ntoorr!
Though I feel 4you cry
and frees and Emeka ike married thwri tribesmen..and akerodolu and obj married Igbos..tribe has nothing to do with having brain!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Elle277(f): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Enough of Tonto abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by ChaleeBendel: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Tired of Tonto Dike abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Luvdk(f): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and frees and Emeka ike married thwri tribesmen..and akerodolu and obj married Igbos..tribe has nothing to do with having brain!!
Yea
I heard you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by CaptainCodes(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Luvdk:
In your next life
tongue Ntoorr!
Though I feel 4you cry

Are you this dumb?.
Why promoting tribalism over this site?
Are you telling me inter-tribal marriages doesn't work?.
Stop being childish please..

Damn!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikp120:

A hole can never become a good wife... . ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by roeb1987(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
i won't and will never dance to the tune of that lier. So far she came out frankly that her marriage was based on lies, so I see no reason why I have to believe that gal(Diroba or whatever ) cock and bull stories. I guess she's from the kingdom of tortoise! gal the hell out of here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by vannessa7(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikp120:

ha ha, you wicked o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" / Idowu Philips 50 Years On Stage & 75th Birthday Celebration In Manchester (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.