Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband (29497 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by samuelkingz(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
oooopsss..gave my last Bleep in the other section. sorry.. got none to give again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Luvdk(f): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaptainCodes:

Are you this dumb?.
Why promoting tribalism over this site?
Are you telling me inter-tribal marriages doesn't work?.
Stop being childish please..

Damn!!
If I catch you eeeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by ikp120(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

A hole can never become a good wife... . ...
True talk man! grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by mikejj(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
;Dabeg who get bb charger
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by ikp120(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
vannessa7:

ha ha, you wicked o

Some babes were just meant for fvcking. Therefore we fvck them hard, they clean the cum from the dick with their mouth, we pay them some fvcking money for a job well done and ask them to get the fvck outta the fvcking house. cool cool cool No marriage baby! cool cool

Churchill should have know better to marry such a babe. angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Codes151(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Let her have peace!!! U only know the value of what u had when u loose it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by stonemasonn: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Luvdk:
In your next life
Marry from your tribesmen
tongue Ntoorr!
Though I feel 4you cry
I heard she said she's partly Igbo cheesy
Her tribesmen would tolerate her weed smoking abi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Charly68: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is what you get when you marry a minor as wife in the name of hooking a celebrity..Tell me what is celebrity in this type of unwanted character now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Luvdk(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
stonemasonn:
Her tribesmen would tolerate her weed smoking abi.
Face the reality my dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Teekrayne(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tonto, anoda name for attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
FvckShiT:

...who Da fůck dat undecided
Na ikp120 oooooooo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by Moving4: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Everybody is now talking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband by octintopp: 1:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Her Toto don tire Churchill dick eeh ;Dawon oniranu abacha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.