Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (73330 Views)

Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
what a sad news .God have mercy on we d youth .
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
sorry dear, after mangu cold na dustbin for Jos ur life come end. great them for that side as u rip.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Babalegba(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2017
prosperous25:
Why wont dis government scrap out dis programm already........ Was speaking to a friend, n it just occured to me dat u barely she an hausa corper posted out side their region
You are not making any sense, Hausa corpers are safe outside their region but non Hausa corpers are not safe in hausa region.Are you afraid of karma or what
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
FemiFimile:
HausaFulani are number one suspect. No2 are cultist. No3 is the police. These three are worst than thieves and armed robbers. Beside, which property and money those he have?
you forgot to add he was killed because of woman.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Mhizkel:

Sorry to say this, You lack common sense.

As if your "Rip" would bring him back. Mtcheewww undecided

U didn't need to be sorry for even being polite to such a brainless azzholl
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Phiniter:
not everyone is an cultist like you Mr. Axeman
ur grammar eh!!! "An cultist" is alright
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2017
FemiFimile:

I mean hausafulani herdsmen, boko haram and the killers of Christians/shite. undecided sad angry
beafraud people killed him because of woman.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by FemiFimile: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2017
jamislaw:
you forgot to add he was killed because of woman.

So guys still kill over puna? At the end, the puna that u will not marry or that will leave u? Baba God abeg datch all this mofo sense!
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Fornication: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Let them scrap the programme or make it optional.

Better Put:

1. Compile the money for 12 months and give to graduates (this will save the country cost of producing uniforms and cost of other logistics and will save thousands of graduates extra expenses on house rents, feeding and transportation)

2. Do not scrap it but reestablish it. Increase allowances to something worthy of mention. 25,000 naira for a start.

3. Set up a board that allows graduates to easily seek for loans.

4. Military service for Corps members instead of this paramilitary nonsense.

5. Do not scrap it but make it optional.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by goodvision12(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
the guy must be a cultist. NO RIP

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

Your name says it all but I won't be as stingy as you not to write RIP on your wall...
Idi.ot!!
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by fineyemi(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
RIP

So sad....
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by yanabasee(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I don't get ur rant bro. Don't we record even more number of deaths in universities and polytechnics. It's a very sad thing to read news like this, but the focus shouldn't be on NYSC. Rather, we should talk about how our society has become so deeply crime infested.

Dude... corpse members are rather used by heads of schools, firms or by nysc officials to make whooping amount of money on daily basis... The joy to serve and be respected isn't there anymore and yet corpse members are reported to be man-handled and disrespected in many communities across the country... The scheme should be scrapped and let all graduates be entitled to gov't jobz disregarding the discharged letter...
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ocshap: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
correctguy0900:

U didn't need to be sorry for even being polite to such a brainless azzholl
cheesy
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by emmykk(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
prosperous25:
Why wont dis government scrap out dis programm already........ Was speaking to a friend, n it just occured to me dat u barely she an hausa corper posted out side their region

That cars involves in accident does not prevent people not use them.NYSC scarping people aing everyday is very dumb.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by jamislaw(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
buffalowings:
should I be scared I'm in plateau shocked
don't follow their girlfriends, don't keep late at night, if you want to fuuk get a brothel, don't involve in religion argument with anyone, always say sorry if you mistakely have issues with anyone either in the bus or working place. Thank you.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mhizkel:

Sorry to say this, You lack common sense.

As if your "Rip" would bring him back. Mtcheewww undecided
Just look at his posts. Free browsing is all I can see there. It just confirms dey have nothing useful to contribute to society. Foolish set of ppl.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nwibii: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by swissobed: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
this is uncalled for,how sure are you?
axeman2:
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by kolima1067(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
common sense is not common
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by charlesremigius(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Gaskia: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

From intelligence perspective, I recommended that you be invited and interrogated in connection with the murder.
The OP did not give any clue, either real or conjecture, concerning the murder. The speed which you jumped to link the deceased to cultism suggests you know more about the situation. The only logic that makes your post not senseless is the fact that you have further information on the murder.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by SweetOlive(f): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Awww
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Painful death,Rip
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by durasome(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
.my thought exactly. They couldn't execute him in campus so they trace him to where he is serving. Cultism doesn't pay, please stop cultism today.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by yommen: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
prosperous25:

When people talk of scrapping nysc because of incidents like this, it only makes me immagine how some people think. Yes, it hurts to lose a brother like this but people also die on daily basis who dont even have anything to do with nysc. Accidents and things happen even all over the world now. Folks go to school and come back no more now. Its part of things that be. Just that we all pray not to die untimely death. rip, bro.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by yommen: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
dhardline:
This country Don tire me cry cry cry

People no dey die for countries abi!
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Debzdgoddess(f): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
Must you comment ? ..
Rubbeesh ..
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Bibiliicious(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud / Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.