Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,629 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. (9273 Views)

My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Smhart1(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
The stay and endure crew have come again. I believe it is only a stone hearted human that will hit a pregnant woman a heavily pregnant one at that. Op, you need to start saving for those machines yourself because it's obvious that man isn't ready to help .

may God lead you through

8 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by cuteoly(f): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
obyrich:
Are you the only child of your parents? This is a serious issue that should not be swept under the carpet. Doesn't he have someone he listens to whom you could run to for support?
I have met the woman who trained him on several occasion about the to me and asked me to endure and that she doesn't want me to involve anybody. she gave me 'War room' movie to watch and pray.
And told me that it's not neccessary for her to call my hubby and advice him. But this time around that he raised his hand on me, I didn't tell anyone
Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Gloriagee(f): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
I guess I don't have enough willpower, then. I was already vexed reading bout the annoying hubby but that guy's post escalated my vexometer. U actually hit a pregnant woman in the presence of her mom. Wat utter disrespect and what was that bout pregnancy being a trigger for cheating husbands?

I guess I just had to respond so he could see that I wasn't buying into the warped version of emotion, he was referring to as love. N y everytime someone says, I love u I bliv its in good order to find out wat u mean by love. In the words of Tina Turner, wats love got to do with a randy, disrespectful, over - annoying ,disgusting specimen of a hubby sef?

Viking007:
It took me a lot of willpower to ignore that useless comment You quoted. Some people deserve some hot e-slap for posting rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by obyrich(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
cuteoly:

I have met the woman who trained him on several occasion about the to me and asked me to endure and that she doesn't want me to involve anybody. she gave me 'War room' movie to watch and pray.
And told me that it's not neccessary for her to call my hubby and advice him. But this time around that he raised his hand on me, I didn't tell anyone
I think you have to tell people now that things have gone from bad to worse. Let the woman know that he has 'graduated' to a wife-beater. Tell your pastor/Imam or whoever you know he listens to. Do not bottle up your feelings. Marriage is a pact between two persons of different backgrounds and social orientations. There is a reason witnesses are always involved during wedding. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Lush100(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
wow. this is a serious situation.
had to read twice.
first let the man be. give him his space.(to reduce friction and aggression).
secondly u need financial help but u are pregnant.

pls do u attend a church. if so seek help there.-talk to the pastor or wife. (I will recommend Baptist church if u can)

then go to a health centre, once u get help, and start or antenatal
At the health centre look for a matured nurse to explain ur ordeal (leave out the aggression in your story).
all u need is sympathy to get help,

let the nurse (with help)write the bill on paper for every stuff you do there even if u have paid, take to the church if u can get some of it. then finally take it to ur husband.

if u are afraid to talk to him, write it on s note that the paper is the bill for the antenatal care for the week.
keep doing that every week whether he pays or not.

I also believe he drops money for food,
go for cheaper items and keep what save from it.

my wife does have sowing machine but it seem u stay in the East. how to send from Lagos is a problem besides I have to talk to her

for now think of surviving the difficult time before I think of getting financial reliance.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by baby124: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
So your mother, the originator of this mess cannot find a cooperative loan to get for you to get a machine? Can't you do the same? Must you squeeze money from him? Give him space, let him enjoy his money. You go out and raise the money by yourself. After this child, get on birth control. If your mother is living with you, let her go back to her husband's house so your husband can have some respect for your family. He has obviously lost respect for your family if he can beat you in front of your mother. Chai! In that respect I will be the witch they warned him about in the village.

If there is another room you can sleep for now, pack your things and sleep there. It's really dangerous for a pregnant woman and child to be exposed to disease. Don't worry you will be fine. You don't need him to raise that money. How much is the machine?

6 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by TheeDetective: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
@bold what type of advice is this? So its ok for a married man to cheat as long as he protects himself, then nothing is lost? FOR REAL? If the wife was the one doing exactly what her husband is doing would you give this same advice? Sometimes it’s good to give advice that we ourselves can take and not one that we can't accept.
holocron:
Madam, u have no problems. Your husband loves and cares for you. Give him his private space. Stay off his phones and stop snooping around him. Eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves. You are 7 months pregnant, and such can hardly satisfy the sexual needs of your virile husband. At least condoms confirm that he practices safe sex, and nothing is lost. Things will normalize when you are fit again. Create a conducive atmosphere in your home and watch your marriage flourish. Stop making your home a hell on this earth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
holocron:
Madam, u have no problems. Your husband loves and cares for you. Give him his private space. Stay off his phones and stop snooping around him. Eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves. You are 7 months pregnant, and such can hardly satisfy the sexual needs of your virile husband. At least condoms confirm that he practices safe sex, and nothing is lost. Things will normalize when you are fit again. Create a conducive atmosphere in your home and watch your marriage flourish. Stop making your home a hell on this earth.

You try, Mr. Adviser, it's only a feeble minded person that should pay any attention to this garbage you posted

OP, this is serious. It seems some married women are victims of this physical and emotional abuse so you are not alone. If you can locate your state chapter of the ministry of women affairs, you should find help

I know that you might not feel comfortable reporting him but high

1 Like

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Ayinke93(f): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
I really feel bad for you cuteoly, you are really going through a whole lot. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, but look at d mess you found yourself.
Its obvious d man doesn't love you and he doesn't even have any iota of respect for you. I don't know how to advise you but I pray God helps you through all dis. The storm will soon be over by God's grace.
Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Iykecaroll(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
cuteoly:
I have been a member of this forum for long but hardly comments on posts but I do read to learn from people. Please I need your advice as to know what to do.
I got married in 2013, my hubby is a civil servant. We didn't date. It happens that I finished my NYSC and worked in Lagos for about 6 months before coming down to Enugu because my Dad was ill and I came to take care of him. He later died 11th September 2012. My hubby after coming to see my Dad at home(that's before his death) took interest in me and asked for my hand in marriage which I refused but he kept insisting, my mom wanting me to stay close to our home town insisted I must marry him. She cried to me that she knows the guy and his family since he was little and that he is trustworthy.
When my Dad died my hubby participated in his burial very well that the whole family started saying he will make a good inlaw.
Sept 2013, we wedded and I gave birth in 2014.
My problem started in 2015 when I saw a text message in my hubby's phone by a lady telling him they won't be seeing each other again because her circulation started that night. I woke him up that night and showed him the text, he pleaded that he was sorry which I forgave him.
Few weeks later, I got another text by another lady on a sunday telling him that if he doesn't come to see her now, that she will leave the house. I kind of chatted the lady as if it was my hubby and was saying stuff like she didn't cook anything that she was waiting for him to come. I still wiped the whole text and pretended I didn't read anything.
Most times he comes back with hotel receipts and when I ask him, he says he just hanged out with his male friends.
On wednesday this week, I saw 2 condoms in his pocket and when I asked him, he said I don't have any right to ask him that I should know that "ofu anya ikpu n'egbu amu" it's an Igbo adage which means that sleeping with one woman kills the penis. That if I don't like it I should pack out of his house.
Meanwhile, I didn't say I learnt sewing after our wedding and am very good in it. This man doesn't give me money, he started building his house in the village last year and I asked him to just channel whatever he gets to the house so that we can move in there soon and stop paying rent, since I get little money from sewing and his work place is close to his village.
But since I discovered he can't do with women I begged him to buy me an industrial sewing and weaving machine so that it will make my work faster. He refused that I should wait till he finish his house. On thursday I waited for him to apologise for the condom I saw in his pocket, he said it's not possible. So when he left for work, I took his car keys and the land property and hide it in the house. And when he asked for them, I told him that he should buy me those machines and then continue whatever he has with women since I have seen that he is not willing to change. I must confess that this is the first time I raised my voice so hard on him. The next I heard was slaps on my face and am 7 months pregnant and my mom was in my house that day and all she could do was to go into her room and started crying. He later got dressed and left for work. He saw me wiping my nose with his singlet because blood was gushing out from my nose and yet he left.
In the evening he came back and locket my and my daughter out. I later called one of my aunties who called him and he opened the door and said he was leaving the house for me that night. But my aunt asked me to hold onto him and plead with him not to go out that night which I did. When I tried to beg him, he said he ll make sure he beats my baby out of my womb if I touch him. I just took the bag he packed and hide it. That's why he stayed back that night.
I went for scan yesterday and I was told my baby is breech that I need to see a Doctor. I haven't registered in any hospital aside a maternity home run by a woman. I have been begging him to give me money to register and that if he says I should leave his house that he should buy my the sewing machines so that I can atleast be using the money to take care of his kids but he refused.
He is doing all this because he knows I have nobody to fight for m and I don't want to involve my kinsmen because they will mock my family and my mom is hypertensive.
Pls do not mind the long post
I didn't add that I later give hhim the documents after the beating because he swore he will kill me and go to jail if I dont
You're in Enugu. Listen in this evening on Urban 94.5 FM tonight being Monday...from 9:30pm. I'm hoping you'd find answers. I've sent you a mail too. try n respond. God be with you.
Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
holocron:

How would u say such? Except the OP is hiding vital details (u know women and their victim game) that man is plain stupid. Imagine the response to his wife, that he cannot stay with one woman alone that it will affect the penis...what manner of depraved thinking is that? Why should u hit ur wife knowing she is with child? Ur child at 7 months!! Why do the good well meaning guys get the hoes and the decent loving girls end up with thugs?..I have to say it tho...the matchmaking game of Lucifer is very strong

7 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
holocron:

So what should she do? Abandon her nest to her competitors, or rein in her man? As today is a sunday, let us be guided by the scriptures:

Romans 12:21 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good"

@OP, For those recommending divorce, remember that those cheating girlfriends will be too happy to step into the shoes you seem to find so uncomfortable. Please endure. Keep your home for your children's sake. Except u are not in Naija, divorce a last resort only to be taken at risk to life ( not just ordinary slaps, slaps never killed anyone). You hid a man's car keys stopping him from going to work, are you suprised to receive slaps? The OP mother is a very wise woman for being around and not interfering in husband and wife matter. Your difficulties are just a brief phase due to your condition, and also your husband's inexperience. Teething problems COMMON to all marriages.

Why do some Christians have this suffer suffer mentality? A marriage that is supposed to give her joy is threatening her life.Y marry a lady u don't love? U put her at risk of STDs and constant emotional torture and u expect her to live her life that way? She should just separate herself from dat man for a while and take her case to God.

3 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Julivas(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
I really pity the condition you are now. Take it easy, all will be well.
Firstly, don't try to get into his privacy for now.
Then, find a mean of settling urself by buying those machines.
Afterwards, mind your business, be a good wife, take care of yourself and the unborn child.
Pray for your home to know the joy of marriage and that peace to reign in your home.
Note, if he keeps on beating on for any reason, please kindly find a place to live for the main time so that you will be alive to take care of your children.
Lastly, get closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by chrispratt: 1:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Gloriagee:
You must be a genius to see the obvious love seeping from the tyrant of a hubby. I mean he hit a 7 month preggy lady and threatened to cause her miscarrying. shocked

With love like this, who needs hate? With love like this, i'm sure those over pampered wives are missing the pummelling of a lovin hubby wen mum is around.

I bow indeed to your superior wisdom , knowledge and foresight.

I don't know you, but this is one of the best things I've read on nairaland. Your post made me smile.

Nigerian men scare me.

5 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Madam , just love your self by keeping away from his phone. Pls note that every man will always have one girl or the other outside...love yourself by keeping away from his phone.that is all I will tell you, and no man is better so just see him as your own child that will misbehave at any given opportunity and yet you will still forgive that your child.
Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by engoldzee(f): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Hmm this one pass me o, well sha that's why when it comes to choosing a life partner you have to shine your eyes,avoid sentiments. I would share my story it might not help your situation but someone who is about to make the same mistake will learn. I meet my husband in 2010,he had a job thou we were in a distant relationship he worked in PH and I lived in Jos with my parents along the line he lost his job,my parents didn't know I just kept to myself. One of my aunties introduced a guy to my parents that the guy has jeep,and said he's from my state bla bla..... He is looking for a wife see pressure na when he came to see my parents see money he spent about 250000 on his first vist. I was very honest with my boy friend "hubby now" i told him someone was coming to see my parents to ask my hand in marriage he said i remember vividly make them leave my wife o we decided to pray about it. To cut long story short,I told him I was in a serious relationship, he left and said I was disrespectful after he left see pressure from everyone he said I should come and visit him I said no he started insulting me I stopped picking his calls the whole situation was like dejavau. I thank God I stood my ground because God had a better plan for me he was not religious,had a lot of friends that where politicians,kept talking about club,party friends. I got married to my boy friend in 2012,we won Visa lottery in 2013, both of kids are all American citizens,I'm so happy I'm married to my soul mate he's everything I could ask for and we're living in America going to school and working I'm so glad I didn't trade my happiness for money and we have a lifetime ahead of us. Friends don't let anyone pressure you to making a decision you'd regret. My sister I wish you all the best put your life and that of your kids first keep holding on God bless you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Gloriagee(f): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2017
kiss

Wen a guy that has vowed to protect u is bold enough to humiliate u in the presence of ur mum.....

There are good guys and I pray u find urs. My hubby isn't perfect but posts like this help me appreciate him more

Stay blessed

chrispratt:

I don't know you, but this is one of the best things I've read on nairaland. Your post made me smile.

Nigerian men scare me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
holocron:

You are a disgrace to humanity and a big disgrace to your children yet unborn.

@OP, I have some questions for you...

Why did your mom cried? I'm surprised the same mother that pushed you into the arms of a vagabond now acts as though she's incapable of handling the situation.

You married a vagabond (tell your husband I said so!)

A man that can solemnly beat his wife to pulp in the presence of his mother in law deserves nothing but a dinner party with Satan! Why is your family so naive? Has this satanic vagabond of a husband destroyed everything left of your self-worth and dignity?

Stop begging him for money please! It is true you need to start funding your personal needs as soon as possible, but don't be scared to start small. Do your estimate, but first, secure your sanity before he leads you to the grave.

Your mom made a terrible mistake, and that mistake can be corrected. You do not force people on anyone just because you saw superficial traits like gentility, "small change", and all that. I'm an advocate of lengthy courtship/dating cos marriage is too delicate a task to rush into the hands of a stranger.

6 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Acidosis(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2017
vonchulxy:
Madam , just love your self by keeping away from his phone. Pls note that every man will always have one girl or the other outside...love yourself by keeping away from his phone.that is all I will tell you, and no man is better so just see him as your own child that will misbehave at any given opportunity and yet you will still forgive that your child.

Another up and coming vagabond

He should see and treat the satanic husband like a child... Same way a child beats his mother. Did you beat your mother while growing up?

A lot of posters here are in. sa.ne.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by chrispratt: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Gloriagee:
kiss

Wen a guy that has vowed to protect u is bold enough to humiliate u in the presence of ur mum.....

There are good guys and I pray u find urs. My hubby isn't perfect but posts like this help me appreciate him more

Stay blessed

My dear I'm married oh and just like you, I appreciate him so much when I see posts like this as well as the *advice* people have to give. All the popular ones like

Love him more
Don't provoke him to beat you
Buy him condoms and lube to help him cheat safely
Watch *war room* (a fictional story by the way)
And my personal favorite: Men are polygamous in nature.

I'm married to someone who neither cheats nor beats me, he loves me, treats me with respect and is a great dad. I'm know now that is a rare occurence. I'm happy that you also have peace of mind in your home.

6 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Acidosis(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
divinelove:
Op Marriage is for better for worse till death do you part

Try to patch things up with ur hubby, 95% of couples are managing things in their Union to keep the marriage afloat. Almost every wife has received a slap from their hubby at least once dts nt a reason to quit ur marriage except it becomes persistent.

Be a good wife above all keep praying and fasting for this n God will see u through. Dnt rush for divorce.

Pray until sth happens, have u seen ur pastor on this b4 coming to NL where alot of divorcee will like u to toll their own failure part.

Prioritize ur welfare n dt of ur kids, let ur hubby be, if possible buy him more condoms n advice him on safe sex while assuring him dt u will always love him no matter what. This shld touch him n i assure u he will change b4 long.

My major problem with ur hubby is dt he is nt taking care of his home nt really d cheating part. If ur hubby was fulfilling his provider role i would ve said u have a lesser problem but he is not. As for the beating part dnt push a man to the wall, dt will nt happen again if u dnt push him to d wall
If OP was your sister, would you post this non.sense?

She should advise her hubby on sa.fe s. ex?

grin grin

Where did you all come from? Did you guys grow up in a family or farmland? What did you Learn from your parents?

Seriously, I need to write an open apology to all feminists on Nairaland. They are driving a noble pursuit. A lot of Nigerian men and fathers are irresponsible. The irresponsibility of useless forefathers have been shoved down the throats of the up and coming generations.

11 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Gloriagee(f): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
I feel u big time. We keep reinforcing bad behaviour wen we make all these nauseating generalizations. Stereotypes are introduced from childhood and the effects are sadly wat results in posts like this.

chrispratt:

My dear I'm married oh and just like you, I appreciate him so much when I see posts like this as well as the *advice* people have to give. All the popular ones like

Love him more
Don't provoke him to beat you
Buy him condoms and lube to help him cheat safely
Watch *war room* (a fictional story by the way)
And my personal favorite: Men are polygamous in nature.

I'm married to someone who neither cheats nor beats me, he loves me, treats me with respect and is a great dad. I'm know now that is a rare occurence. I'm happy that you also have peace of mind in your home.

5 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by divinelove(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Acidosis:

If OP was your sister, would you post this non.sense?

She should advise her hubby on sa.fe s. ex?

grin grin

Where did you all come from? Did you guys grow up in a family or farmland? What did you Learn from your parents?

Seriously, I need to write an open apology to all feminists on Nairaland. They are driving a noble pursuit. A lot of Nigerian men and fathers are irresponsible. The irresponsibility of useless forefathers have been shoved down the throats of the up and coming generations.

U are a complete idiot dt may never see the wisdom in my opinion so I may not bother to engage u. It takes a lot of maturity n wisdom to manage a troubled marriage and dts beyond the understanding of kids like u.

Divorce can and shld never be embraced at d slightest provocation in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Acidosis(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
divinelove:

U are a complete idiot dt may never see the wisdom in my opinion so I may not bother to engage u. It takes a lot of maturity n wisdom to manage a troubled marriage and dts beyond the understanding of kids like u.

There is nowhere in the Bible where God recommended prayers for a cheating partner. In fact, God did not recommend marriage for Cheats so pray from now till kingdom comes, your prayers won't work. It will only work on the TV screen (e.g. war room).

You cannot marry an ed.iot and expect God to change him to an Angel. God has already told you that two cannot work together unless they agree.

Stop twisting the bible for your selfish deeds. Will you go to the war room if your wife turns your bed to a brothel?

You guys are evil. What is bad is bad. That everyone close to you sleep around like dogs doesnt make cheating RIGHT.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Gloriagee(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2017
I doubt that Acidosis is advocating divorce. He's only contesting your suggestion that she should advise her husband to have safe s.ex.

Yeah, maturity and wisdom is required but does not equate condoning extra marital 'safe' sex. After all, who's gonna enforce that her hubby conducts safe sex.

Do u actually realise the dangers of extra marital sex? Look at this lady sacrificing and asking her hubby to route all his money to his building project in the hope of a better tomorrow yet without registering for antenatal at 7 months.

Can't u see his affection and resources are being diverted?

divinelove:

5 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Gloriagee:
I doubt that Acidosis is advocating divorce. He's only contesting your suggestion that she should advise her husband to have safe s.ex.

Yeah, maturity and wisdom is required but does not equate condoning extra marital 'safe' sex. After all, who's gonna enforce that her hubby conducts safe sex.

Do u actually realise the dangers of extra marital sex? Look at this lady sacrificing and asking her hubby to route all his money to his building project in the hope of a better tomorrow yet without registering for antenatal at 7 months.

I'm not against forgiveness as people make mistakes. In this case, the man is adamant, he's seeing nothing wrong in his actions and even claiming to kick out his own baby from his wife's womb..

That's crazy, I don't exprct such from a normal human being

As if that wasn't enough. He beat the lady in his MIL's presence.

Thats enough to send him to prison

4 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Gloriagee(f): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Personally can't imagine a discussion with hubby bout practising safe sex. I mean the guy is already cheating with no remorse. Isn't that like a licence to cheat. U hear of people practicing open marriages and then the guy and other lady hook up to wife's annoyance. I wonder wat the world is turning to.

Acidosis:

I'm not against forgiveness as people make mistakes. In this case, the man is adamant, he's seeing nothing wrong in his actions and even claiming to kick out his own baby from his wife's womb..

That's crazy, I don't exprct such from a normal human being

As if that wasn't enough. He beat the lady in his MIL's presence.

Thats enough to send him to prison

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by divinelove(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Gloriagee:

U shld go back and read d next sentence dt follows d safe sex part, it's merely a change of strategy sometimes u can't change everything by force. Besides safe sex will help prevent d worst dt is infecting her wife, so is like a lesser evil. So I am nt supporting cheating but trying to see if d man comes back to his senses.

D major problem of d man is dt he is nt providing for d wife n kids, if everyone shld divorce at d slightest provocation no one will be married for up to 5yrs including ur pastor n d wife

1 Like

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by divinelove(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
Acidosis:

There is nowhere in the Bible where God recommended prayers for a cheating partner. In fact, God did not recommend marriage for Cheats so pray from now till kingdom comes, your prayers won't work. It will only work on the TV screen (e.g. war room).

You cannot marry an ed.iot and expect God to change him to an Angel. God has already told you that two cannot work together unless they agree.

Stop twisting the bible for your selfish deeds. Will you go to the war room if your wife turns your bed to a brothel?

You guys are evil. What is bad is bad. That everyone close to you sleep around like dogs doesnt make cheating RIGHT.

U still don't n won't understand no one says cheating is right but I am telling u dt u needs alot of maturity and wisdom to manage and sustain a troubled marriage - this is sth u can never understand.

D mindset you go into marriage with is summed up in this. " for better for worse until death do us part" anything short of this shows immaturity
Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Acidosis:

He should see and treat the satanic husband like a child... Same way a child beats his mother. Did you beat your mother while growing up?

I have never insulted any person on this forum since 2011 DAT I joined,but did below is for you...

Your entire generation is a VAGABONd. Bastard son of a prostitute, u come here to claim holier Dan pope when u are busy smashing other ladies other than your wife. I spit on you,hypocrite. What will you advice her do? Tell us, she should fight the man? So that the man will kill her , or she should divorce the man? So DAT your uselsee never do well dead grand father will come and marry her and make her innocent kids suffer? Fools like you cannot even be faithful to your spouse, but will come here to spew trash..... Go ask your mother how many times your ungrateful father beat her up,and ask your mother why did she not leave or abandon your lazzy ass father.
Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Acidosis:

Your entire generation are VAGABOND! Bastard son of a prostitute, tell us what you want the woman to do? She should go on fighting the man or divorce the man just d way your mother has divorced your never do well lazzy ass father. Tell us you are innocent, nemesis will catch on you soon... You fool your self around and come here to act d good nice guy.bastard.

Re: Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. by Gloriagee(f): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, safe sex will help prevent infecting the wife but it's not like she gonna be able to ensure he follows her bidding. It's not going to stop the emotional connection and bond that a couple should share from ebbing out. n that's y women snap sometimes. It's always a long time coming. U never know how she might react to a 'minor' incident cos she's been brooding and fuming for a long time. My heart goes out to her. I doubt u know the emotional torture this woman is going thru

divinelove:

U shld go back and read d next sentence dt follows d safe sex part, it's merely a change of strategy sometimes u can't change everything by force. Besides safe sex will help prevent d worst dt is infecting her wife, so is like a lesser evil. So I am nt supporting cheating but trying to see if d man comes back to his senses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Husband Wants Her Back Home! / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / If You Are Using AC With Prepared Meter What Is The Billing Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.