Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares (2138 Views)

These Poor Investment Decisions Have Ruined Lives / Lady Saves 1million Naira Using Piggy Bank / Mmm Vs Nairaland: Which Truly Cares About Your Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by rejuvenation: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Dear GHW participants please read this!!!

This morning on my way to church I met a lady who was crying profusely in the bus to Ota. People were consoling her but she kept crying. She lost her sister friday nite..her sister had malignant cancerous infection of the lungs that had been managed with drugs. For a longtime. She used monies gather from cooperatives and more recently MMM and GHW to help buy the much needed medications for her only sister. At the sabotage of GHW she claimed she had over 300000 in the system... she placed calls no one helped she even went to a loan shark to borrow money and drop her land documents but the loan shark declined. No body could help her at 11pm friday nite her only sister passed on. She was cursing those people that sabotaged GHW and MMM she cried that these schemes had helped her sister survive whilst she worked as a lawma cleaner earning little from the lagos state govt. I was aloof as to the life saving purpose GHW could play in ones life.. GHW could save more lives if we choose to support its vision...Please Redeem yourr pledges...Make pledges this lady's life story is clear the ONLY HELP WE HAVE IS US. #GHWsavinglives

4 Likes

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by GavelSlam: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2017
GH & PH 2.0
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by kogistar: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2017
why they are matching with those with naira & not those with bitcoin?
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by rejuvenation: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2017
kogistar:
why they are matching with those with naira & not those with bitcoin?

They would certainly pay all outstanding Bitcoin request on the new platform. Note the new platform would have only GENUINE participants. Thus the GH Logic would operate as NORMAL and as PERFECT as it had always been. Seamless matching and prompt payment of both Bitcoin and Naira...just count down to 20/03/2017

2 Likes

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by kogistar: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2017
rejuvenation:

They would certainly pay all outstanding Bitcoin request on the new platform. Note the new platform would have only GENUINE participants. Thus the GH Logic would operate as NORMAL and as PERFECT as it had always been. Seamless matching and prompt payment of both Bitcoin and Naira...just count down to 20/03/2017
what is that new platform? what link?
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by anthony533(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Monday 20th march 2016 is just like every other day.

Those who understand r busy recruiting members into the platform, not idle waitin.

GHW will finish their part on monday...the rest will b done by US. Ghw is still the best platform out there, cause of the level of their technology, the brilliance and sensitivity of their admins and their proactive nature.

It is our turn to show we are the best participants on monday and thereafter. Policies will come up, i guess, for the greater good of all.

Are u going to keep complaining and chase away members, or are you going to be positive and recruit more people and get things back to normalcy?

Our faith in the platform is going to be tested soon. Let us all HELP THEM TO FIGHT BACK.

4 Likes

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by Francisayo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
As for me and my family,we stand for #GHW

4 Likes

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by anthony533(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Let me first start by saying that Tommorow will indeed be a good day as we all anticipate to move to another greater level in this noble platform

But while we are all gearing up to launch into the new Ghw Xclusive, we should be conscious of certain things and ensure we are guarded and informed enough to avoid what happen to one of our sister platform to happen to us

While we all think everybody is going to be Ghing tommorow and rematched tommorow (that's good news if that happens) but we should be aware that the system has already been designed in such a way that all persons cannot be ghing the same time, foe instance my GH is still till 3rd April so I have no business of Ghing tommorow. So let us clear that notion from our minds.

Also, it's important that we open up our minds and avail ourselves of any possible rule that Ghw will be putting up tommorow, remember we are like passengers in a ship, if we don't corporate, we all sink together,

Finally we should understand that Ghw is none like other, they are well equipped to deliver on all their promises, so let us shelve any atom of doubt and let us continue to educate and encourage those that are finding it difficult to understand this.

God bless us all as we await to break through and become financially Free!! #copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by olusma23(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
MUST READ.... MUST READ..... MUST READ
Please let us all have this in mind as we all await on 20th (Monday) for the GHW exclusive platform.
*Every one can not GH on that same day (One after d other)
* GH will come back to "Auto-GH" instaed of the Manual matching that cause the slow in matching gh order.
* No more register of fake account
*No more fake PH and POP
* New participant must be ready to PH 10% immediately b4 it will be accepted as real PH.
Please don't panic and never create panic in people, if it never get to ur turn to get match on that monday 20th, it will surely reach your turn.
Remember you are on queue....
Educate your down line and never discourage them.
GHW IS NOT HERE TO STEAL OUR MONEY ND RUN....
THEY MEANT GOOD FOR US IF NOT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE A GIANT STRIDE TO DESIGN MOST SECURE PORTAL WITHIN DAYS.
From long time Ghw participant..
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by Markikus: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Check out my signature
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by anthony533(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
If u are here and u have been telling friends and foes not to register till 20th, just know that u are like someone whose business is facing financial challenges and someone offered assistance but u said no that when the business begins to boom, then the person can help you out. This is the time to help ourselves and the community by registering people. Not by complaining daily.
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by rukygbas: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Read Sergio Mavrodi's Message on how to get 2016 Mavro.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/mavrodis-message-on-how-to-withdraw-2016-mavro/
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by Valmesk(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
anthony533:
If u are here and u have been telling friends and foes not to register till 20th, just know that u are like someone whose business is facing financial challenges and someone offered assistance but u said no that when the business begins to boom, then the person can help you out. This is the time to help ourselves and the community by registering people. Not by complaining daily.

Wow! easter promo:And also enjoy your 50% on local and 15 days of GHing in bitcoin for your Easter promo.

Nonso
GHW Representative
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by PromiseUche(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by lindaz12: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why not create your online business click below
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by starlite1: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2017
The nairaland demons have also gone to make fake pledges on this one so they can come and create threads on how the platform will soon crash.

Karma will surely catch up with them.
That one opened an account with Nairaland king and pledged the maximum amount. smh

1 Like

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by fjjc(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Take GHW matters out of naiaraland because GHWX hsa something that look like nairaland forum for now
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by mayorkent(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
I have registered for the xclusive,but the confirmation link is yet to be sent to my email!!,its been like 3 hours now,any one else experiencing this?
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by imagrg(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
I registered and ph today. No issues. Ghw remains most reliable. It's like an established bank.

1 Like

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by Tattooboy: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
imagrg:
I registered and ph today. No issues. Ghw remains most reliable. It's like an established bank.
pls how do I register on the new portal?

1 Like

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by melach(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Linked my account today but didn't see my outstanding GH. Has anyone here experienced same?
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by NACHIEVER: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
mayorkent:
I have registered for the xclusive,but the confirmation link is yet to be sent to my email!!,its been like 3 hours now,any one else experiencing this?
same issue with me
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by kenostika(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Go to community portal to solve ur issues and leave this bias forum alone.Join the super telgram groups and get help from experienced members.haha

1 Like

Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by whyteboyz03(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2017
melach:
Linked my account today but didn't see my outstanding GH. Has anyone here experienced same?

How did you link up and do u have to register with your old email?
Re: GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares by anthony533(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
I don't k know why you guys keep bringing ghw issues here when they have already created ghw forum for her participants to interact. Will this anti nairaland solve your issue?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? / How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno / Do You know You Can Realize Your Financial Dreams With Pep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.