Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little (1434 Views)

How Us Soldiers Are Trained Not To Laugh / Lets Laugh A Bit By Writing Our Name In Japanese Language / If You Cannt Laugh .vol 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little by ShyOne(f): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nigerians:

We need to laugh a little, I am sure that Jonathan would appreciate a parody being done that is similar to the parody that was done on Obama in this clip.  Right now, Jonathan needs an anger translator, everyone is angry with him, he probably is angry with others who can't seem to understand what he is doing right now,

grin  grin  grin

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qv7k2_lc0M[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qv7k2_lc0M
Re: Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little by Mynd44: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2012
And so what?
Re: Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little by ShyOne(f): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
Thank you so much for taking pity on me Toba

kiss kiss
Re: Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little by Ivynwa(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
I couldn't stop laughing at that especially when the translator jumped up while screaming "Mamasaymamasaw".
Who said that it's not good to be in such an office where one has an i-reggie to do all the personal assisting and
a Mamasaymamasaw-warrior-anger translator?  grin grin
All the president has to do is pick all the "feel-good" feelings and
leave the ugly feelings to others. Cool, cool  cool cool wink 

@Shyone
I will send you a mail that can help you attach your videos easily. How are you?
Re: Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little by ShyOne(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
Thank you Ivy

kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Naija Search Engine / 10 Things Happy People Don’t Care For / Please Help, I Need An IBAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.