Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Iron Fist Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Iron Fist Fan Page (1395 Views)

Iron Fist Fan Page / Iron Fist Is Coming / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Fist Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2017
All spoilers are not invited , please give this series a week or so before you come discuss how bad Daniel rand is grin ....I am on episode 3.

I have high regards for marvel production and to NETFLIX, tiri gbosa for bringing this.
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by Okuda(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Electronzeez:
All spoilers are not invited , please give this series a week or so before you come discuss how bad Daniel rand is grin ....I am on episode 3.

I have high regards for marvel production and to NETFLIX, tiri gbosa for bringing this.

I saw this series for the first time today and i must say its a bit useless to me though. The story line is almost like the green arrow and has the feel of the flash, dc legends of tomorrow, the green arrow and supergirl together.
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

I saw this series for the first time today and i must say its a bit useless to me though. The story line is almost like the green arrow and has the feel of the flash, dc legends of tomorrow, the green arrow and supergirl together.

What's the kind of movie you watch ?. You sound like you don't like marvel or Dc product .
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by Okuda(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Electronzeez:

What's the kind of movie you watch ?. You sound like you don't like marvel or Dc product .

Actually i like marvel and dc. Most of them but i am trying to figure out the relevance of this iron fist series. I still tried to accept the idea of luke cage and watched it but when i saw iron fist, i was not so impressed because they are not giving us anything new or near new
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by dacza: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

I doubt if itz d same iron fist I watched u watched
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by Okuda(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
dacza:
I doubt if itz d same iron fist I watched u watched

I only saw the preview though. What i am talking about is that there is a mix of green arrow and lucas cage in the iron fist
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by dacza: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Okuda:

I only saw the preview though. What i am talking about is that there is a mix of green arrow and lucas cage in the iron fist
it has a slight similarity with green arrow as per say its about a lost billionaire who returns home but dats way their similarities end .Cos I personally think iron fist is better
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by sod09(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
u Right d story is like arrow, i hope i wont be bored of it..presently on the fight episode
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by dragonking3: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
dacza:
it has a slight similarity with green arrow as per say its about a lost billionaire who returns home but dats way their similarities end .Cos I personally think iron fist is better
iron fist series better than green arrow? What shit are you smoking?
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by labi1977(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:

Iron Fist is Arrow on STEROIDS !!! Life time iron fist fan here, best nextflix for me, cant watch d rest or even crappy arrow.
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by dragonking3: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
labi1977:

Iron Fist is Arrow on STEROIDS !!! Life time iron fist fan here, best nextflix for me, cant watch d rest or even crappy arrow.
it is obvious that you are a marvel fan hence you aren't judging fairly. Overtime check the rating of iron fist and compare with the arrow series you will get an unbiased opinion and review.

Luke cage still beats iron fist and Jessica Jones.
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by labi1977(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2017
dragonking3:
it is obvious that you are a marvel fan hence you aren't judging fairly. Overtime check the rating of iron fist and compare with the arrow series you will get an unbiased opinion and review.

DC keeps breaking my heart !! I don't go by ratings sometimes n like wat i lyk. flash ok

i do lyk i.f. gave up on Lc but may try dd agin, JJ seems slow
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by sod09(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
dragonking3:

Luke cage Still d best
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by dacza: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2017
dragonking3:
I ain't smoking nothing
But when comparing both characters I prefer iron fist
P.S arrow became shit after season 2
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by labi1977(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
sod09:
Luke cage Still d best

Lc has great music but most episodes r slow on d action. I.f is d only Netflix show I'm completing, its pretty good.

Netflix shows r way better written Dan cw shows lyk arrow.
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by sod09(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
labi1977:

Lc has great music but most episodes r slow on d action. I.f is d only Netflix show I'm completing, its pretty good.

Netflix shows r way better written Dan cw shows lyk arrow.
try nacros den
it's also netflix
Re: Iron Fist Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Iron fist is great . Netflix movie are top notch .

Danny rand martial art is ridiculously poor. He is always doing the Same move all over the movie . Like seriously is that the only thing he learnt in komland. The fist is poor I was expecting to see real fist with enough energy .

STory line was okay , I enjoyed the plot and most the characters especially seeing two of the best banshee character in the series .

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bones Link Pls / Big Brother Naija 2019 List Of The Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates / Hey Guys Pick Your Best Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.