Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report (493 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Senate President Bukola Saraki is claiming that Ibrahim Magu, acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC was not disqualified because of the DSS report.

Saraki who is currently in Morocco for an African summit on climate change and food security told TVC that Magu’s rejection was for an entirely different reason.

Saraki said, “You are jumping into conclusion that he (Magu) was rejected because of the accusation. I don’t think there was anywhere we said he was rejected based on accusations.

“We have nominees that come all the time with different issues. Two weeks ago, we screened the Chief Justice of Nigeria and he scaled through.

“Now the EFCC chairman came and he did not pass the screening. Someone else will come and may pass. This is our constitutional role and I don’t think we should personalise or politicise this.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/saraki-senate-didnt-reject-magu-because.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
If you people like personalise and also politicise it, MAGU confirmation sure pass anything. Bunch of rogues.

1 Like

Re: Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
we knw dat already....na bcuz him seize yhur car

1 Like

Re: Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report by yanabasee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
He was probably rejected because he had rejected bribe from Saraki from the past.....

I've decided not to be influenced by these politicians....

If Magu scale through, there are possibilities that Saraki's Forgery case will be re-investigated...

1 Like

Re: Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report by omenkaLives(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
We already know why you thieves rejected him. You couldn't bring yourselves to outing bullets in your own heads of course.

1 Like

Re: Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report by TippyTop(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Magu the Mugu went to the Senate and fluffed his lines.

Senate's Question: How much has the EFCC recovered so far?

Magu the Maga's reply: Mmm!! Let me think, Mmm I don't know.

Re: Saraki - Senate Didn't Reject Magu Because Of DSS Report by babyfaceafrica: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sinators

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye In Certificate Scandal / ' Dino Melaye Certificate Date is Contradicting ' Nigerians Debates / Nigerian Senators Are ‘clowns, Acting Like Bunch Of Errant School Children’ – Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.