Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? (509 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / Does Not Going To Church Make One A Bad Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by okrote4real: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeria (Africa) were colonised by the europeans and the religion Chriatainity was "forced" on the people accprding to some historical records by slave masters who came in the missionaries to preach againsstthe supposed "evil god."

In India today, despite the effort by other religions to hold sway, the hindu as been championing the faith.

The europeans who brought the religion are not as religious as some Nigerians who feel not going to church on Sunday is a sin.

Even the Isrealite don't see the religion the way we carry it as they even look at us somewhat when we go on pilgrimage to Isreal, (those who have been there would notice.)

People find those who don't go to church as sinners and believe they won't make heaven. The question is , would people who don't go to church make heaven?

Just intelligent reaponse, no cursing please.

2 Likes

Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by pweshboi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
The question is how many of those that goes to church will make heaven... I'm not judging but I'm pretty sure that by my own human knowledge more than 80 if not 90% of the people claiming holy are just ordinary church goers and "may" not make heaven. My opinion tho I feel when people understands why they go to church then they will know making heaven isn't bound to your attendance in church. But your personal communion with God.

2 Likes

Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by okenwa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
No.

Making Heaven is not as man think
Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by GJames(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
YES. Your personal relationship with God is what determines your final place after death. Abstain from sin and acknowledge Jesus as your Lord and saviour. Going to church, reading the Bible, listening to messages etc. are just things that helps you build your spirit and hence your faith.
Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by EricBloodAxe: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls what is heaven and where is it?

1 Like

Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by yomi007k(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
I was abt to ask d same.
Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Yomi007k

Heaven is a WORLD or Universe outside the Universe we know.

The earth sits in the first Heaven/universe. The second heaven is where hordes of demons dwell and a place of thick darkness.

The Third Heaven is where God dwells and the angels. And that is where the Victorious saints of Jesus appear. It is a place of light and beauty above all other creations.

In the end of the world, all the heavens will pass away The demons will be cast to the lake of Fire where they are judged. There will be a NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH. This will be the everlasting habitation of the saints and angels and God.
Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by Ken4Christ: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Going to church doesn't guarantee that you will make heaven but every professing believer that wants to make heaven must go to church consistently. Habitual abstinence from church is a sin

Hebrews 10:25-31.
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For IF WE SIN WILFULLY after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by EricBloodAxe: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2017
MrPRevailer:
Yomi007k

Heaven is a WORLD or Universe outside the Universe we know.

The earth sits in the first Heaven/universe. The second heaven is where hordes of demons dwell and a place of thick darkness.

The Third Heaven is where God dwells and the angels. And that is where the Victorious saints of Jesus appear. It is a place of light and beauty above all other creations.

In the end of the world, all the heavens will pass away The demons will be cast to the lake of Fire where they are judged. There will be a NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH. This will be the everlasting habitation of the saints and angels and God.

Lol...hw do u knw diz pls? Have u or any of ur family members or friends been there? Hw come ure d only person dt has diz definition? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Lol...hw do u knw diz pls? Have u or any of ur family members or friends been there? Hw come ure d only person dt has diz definition? Lol

Is this a mockery question or what?
Yes i have brothers and friends that have been there. The second heaven is where they collect powers. They go there with their souls. And people who heard testimonies of Heaven and Hell have testified the same thing. Not a coincidence. And after which they reached the Third Heaven.

Also the Third Heaven( mentioned by paul) and First Heaven (where we dwell) is mentioned in the Bible
Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by yomi007k(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Is this a mockery question or what?
Yes i have brothers and friends that have been there. The second heaven is where they collect powers. They go there with their souls. And people who heard testimonies of Heaven and Hell have testified the same thing. Not a coincidence. And after which they reached the Third Heaven.

Also the Third Heaven( mentioned by paul) and First Heaven (where we dwell) is mentioned in the Bible

Guide me to d 2nd heaven.

1 Like

Re: Would Those Who Don't Go To Church Make Heaven? by MrPRevailer(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
yomi007k:

Guide me to d 2nd heaven.

You're asking the wrong person. Go to witchdoctors or illuminat.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of These Does You Catholics Not Understand? / Domestic Violence: Why You Should Never Say Never / The Law Of Tithing Does Not Bring Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.