Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday (22153 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by JamieNaij(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Big brother naija housemate, Tboss, has disclosed her plans to get married next year while her hair was being plaited. The 33-year-old reality TV show housemate, who said she will like to get married on her birthday, also said this year is off for marriage, as she has personal projects for 2017 which might be hindered by marriage.

Tboss who said all this while having a convo with Debbie Rise, also disclosed she wants to meet her future husband soon, as she keeps imagining what he looks like.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/tboss-talks-about-getting-married-next.html

1 Share

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by dadavivo: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
TBOSS is truly a big star, bloggers and all media houses won't want her to leave the Bigbrother house. Who else will they be writing about.

18 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

#SocialMediaMarriageNollywoodDivorce

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by veekid(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
With her silicon breast

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by DlawTECHY(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Still wondering how this made front-page.... shocked shocked shocked...

I will soon open my own thread saying I will get married in the next 4 yrs... Hope lalasticlala will take it to the promise land ooooo grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Make we hear word

Madam tpins

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by sleeknick: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okay seen.
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Jamesmatic(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
All hail the white witch...

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Dottore: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by chidiebere2020(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
gud luck , but non of my business sha
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by ESDKING: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
You can't hate this girl.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by wickyyolo: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Enemies of progress will be floating in now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by oluwasheun94(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
k
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by cosmatika(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by joedams: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Message to the private jet owners...propose to me at 33,00 feet or esle na 2019

1 Like

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by wise7(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Thought she had private jet owners

1 Like

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by hotspec(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by jbhill(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Private jet marriage.
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by IamAirforce1: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good to know
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by lilyheaven: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
You will meet your husband two days to your birthday, marry him on your birthday
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by MabraO: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
She's waiting for me.
TBoss babie I can't wait to meet u

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
that's a good decision
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by ojutiku1: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol i even tot she had a fiancee ashe she is still on the waiting list, when her mates were marrying at 12-16 she was doing fine girl upandown tsior. #YesToChildBride becos all this girls for street don tear pass wetin i fit type here!

In other news i think with all this hate and killings in this kwantri, we should be splited, let the ibos have their biafra, yoruba's oduduwas republic and and other pesin that need spliting should talk
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
My love kiss

1 Like

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by ednut1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dreams
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Capableben(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Worksunlimited: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
MabraO:
She's waiting for me.
TBoss babie I can't wait to meet u

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by yhnlphyno: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
so another guy go continue with d pussy wey dem dn finger 4 bbn#issorite
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just asking, she went for NYSC in 2014....wasnt she 31already,but then fine girl like this still in school in her late 20ties...seems like she is not a smart kid.. Looks like she was forced back to school. Please help me with the dotted lines.. May be I'm. Wrong!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by publicenemy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
1acre:
Just asking, she went for NYSC in 2014....wasnt she 31already,but then fine girl like this still in school in her late 20ties...seems like she is not a smart kid.. Looks like she was forced back to school. Please help me with the dotted lines.. May be I'm. Wrong!!!

if you focus on your life like this.... you will achieve a lot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Esepayne(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
soooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi / Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building / Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.