Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Don’t Underrate Anybody, Pastor Oritsejafor Advises Nigerians On Humility - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Underrate Anybody, Pastor Oritsejafor Advises Nigerians On Humility (330 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Underrate Anybody, Pastor Oritsejafor Advises Nigerians On Humility by nadirinamata: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Immediate past president of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has told Nigerians never to underrate anybody or undermine any opportunity. Vanguard reports that Oritsejafor, the founder and senior pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, said this at a recent convention.

According to the popular Christian cleric, he had just been denied the visa and was going back dejected when he was met by the smiling gateman and also forced a smile of his own despite his disappointment.

He recalled: “He greeted me and pushed a piece of paper into my hand.

“I opened it and discovered it was the direct line of the American ambassador. I dialled it and after exchange of greeting the man asked what he could do for me. I told him I am pastor and I have a preaching appointment in the US but I have been denied visa.

“I had to pick your call because my secretary had just stepped out. I am not supposed to pick the call. Did you say you are a pastor? Please come in.’

“And when I got in the man said ‘I am always delighted to deal with pastors because my dad was a reverend.”

He was granted visa immediately, he said.

“But when I came out and I asked after the gateman I was told there was no such person in the place. The person was an angel of God. So don’t underrate anybody,” he added.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have continued to react to the story of alleged illicit relationship between another popular local pastor Apostle Johnson Suleman, an abroad-based singer and a popular local actress.

The saga of Apostle Suleman is yet to die down and CAN, once headed by Oritsejafor, said in the video above that it cannot investigate the matter because it is a personal issue.
http://olasazzy.com/2017/03/19/dont-underrate-anybody-pastor-oritsejafor-advises-nigerians-on-humility/

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Every Christian Must Know / Eid Mubarak Images / Flee Adultery And Fornication:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.