Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) (28549 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Fake Efcc official For Running Employment Scam (Photo) / Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. / Police Arrest Fake Policeman Who Extorts Money From People In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by ijustdey: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Police in Lagos have arrested a man for allegedly parading himself as a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP).

Lagos State Police spokesman, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, who confirmed the arrest, said the suspect was arrested on Thursday for terrorising the public in a CSP uniform in Surulere area.

“At about 4pm on March 16, the command operatives attached to Area ‘C’ Command, Surulere, arrested the suspect following reliable information.

“The suspect over the years has been parading himself as a police officer and extorting money and other valuables from unsuspecting public.

“The suspect was intercepted under the National Stadium Bridge, Surulere where he was about to resume his criminal activities.

“On sighting the patrol team, the suspect took to his heels, but was given a hot chase that resulted to his arrest at Shitta Area of Surulere.

“A walkie-talkie, a Lagos State Ministry of Transportation identity card bearing the name, Olayiwola Animashaun and his passport photograph, were found in his possession,” he said.

The spokesman said the suspect later led the detectives to his residence where exhibits, including a traffic task force reflective jacket, police statement forms, and a machete, were recovered from his house.

Famous-Cole said the suspect confessed that he was a former staff of the Lagos State Government but currently without a job.

“He confessed to be operating mostly around Tejuosho, Ojuelegba and National Stadium areas,” the police spokesman said.

Famous-Cole advised the public to be wary of individuals who present themselves as police officers with no proof of official identification.

He urged the public to question such people and alert other security agencies when the need arises.

The spokesman said the suspect would be charged to court after investigation was completed.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/03/19/police-arrest-fake-csp-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by HungerBAD: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just throw away the keys to his cell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by sarrki(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
His looks criminal

Criminal everywhere

The day man knows that this world is vanity upon vanity

Then sanity will return to planet earth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Young03(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maybe he was once a police
dismissed one
well all police men e thieves no need to talk further

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lagos state police spokesman has a Weird name "Famous Cole" angry. See as the criminal keep face like 'Nepa bill'..... angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalasticlacla oooo... cry
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Franzinni: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
NO!!! You got it all wrong.... I know this guy, he is a nollywood. Actor.. He usually act police roles.... Kai!!! He was on set when he was arrested.... Ohhhh!!!! God... How will I now finish my film now.... And It is his scene that is next... I need to call IGP right away... Where is my 3310(2017 model).

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Impersonation!
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by brunofarad(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin

He was arrested majorly because he poses a severe shortage loss to the daily ROGER collected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by mrsksdata: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
His looks criminal

Criminal everywhere

The day man knows that this world is vanity upon vanity

Then sanity will return to planet earth
Sharap

But wait ooo, apart from nairaland, you get another house Mr BMC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by leeikem(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chai' please' what is Buhari doing at the moment?, I no blame am o' he is trying to hustle' different thing is happening in the country ' different type of hustle '

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
NCAN REPORTING FOR DUTY

NAME NOT ASCERTAIN

Over and out

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
his case is different...i trust npf
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
NCAN OVA TO YOU undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bastard! I come here thinking nah thoseHardworking jews yweet cos it is heir lifestyle but alas *Feel like floggin the useless thing*Bang door*
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by codesport(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
naija
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by publicenemy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
angry
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
The way things are going in this country, I won't be surprised the day I will hear that the police arrested a fake president....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by klassykute(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
ion like d popo at all real or fake.
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Lighthouseman: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by eyeon(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
That's the look you'll get once Arsenal fans hear that Arséne Wenger has extended his contact until 2025. grin
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
klassykute:
ion like d popo at all real or fake.
I swear down... I passionately hate them... all
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Jabioro: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
..and he was currently without job.. what about this impersonation? Is not a job he created for him self..
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by publicenemy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
ijustdey:

Famous-Cole advised the public to be wary of individuals who present themselves as police officers with no proof of official identification.

ask a Nigerian Police man for proof of official identification... my guy you go collect oo.
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by poshestmina(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
The guy harsh oh...he didn't even start from sergent or even dpo na csp hungry am .Enjoy ur post in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by oluwayimika123: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
So we shld ask police officers 4 dre I.D I know it's our right to do so buh 4 Naija bone am
I pray u don't jam a mad drunk police officer with a gun b4 u finish asking him 4 his ID, I hope he won't b answering u with a sound slap d@ is if u re lucky and if u re not he would b responding by cocking his gun and u know D rest
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Primebuilders(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
How can the public tell the difference between a real and fake police officer
Re: Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) by Nicky042(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: EFCC Withdraws Alleged Fraud Case At Appeal Court / Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics / Speed Boat Attacked By Sea Pirates, Leaving A Man Dead In The Process (Graphic P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.