Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

EPIC: Here's The Greatest Man Of The Match Speech Of All Time! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPIC: Here's The Greatest Man Of The Match Speech Of All Time! (683 Views)

William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPIC: Here's The Greatest Man Of The Match Speech Of All Time! by mymadam(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ghanaian footballer Mohammed Anas made a hilarious blunder in what is being called 'the greatest man of the match speech of all time.'

Anas earned the award after putting in a stellar performance for his Free State Stars team in their 2-2 draw with Ajax Cape Town on Friday evening.

After bagging the man of the match award with a standout two-goal display, Anas began his obligatory post-match interview with a revealing slip of the tongue.

“Firstly I appreciate my fans,” he began...

“(And) my wife and my girlfriend.”

Anas stumbled for a second before realising his blunder, quickly clarifying he intended to thank his wife.

“I’m so sorry, my wife!” he exclaimed. “I love you so much from my heart.”

"Thanks for supporting me there is more to come," he stuttered before the interview came to an end.

Source: http://www.footballgists.com
Re: EPIC: Here's The Greatest Man Of The Match Speech Of All Time! by Kyase(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin my wife and my girlfriend
Divorce Calling.....
Re: EPIC: Here's The Greatest Man Of The Match Speech Of All Time! by yaqq: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
the man no smart! I would have defended my 1st sentence by sayin " yeah my wife, my bestie n my girlfriend all in one"

2 Likes

Re: EPIC: Here's The Greatest Man Of The Match Speech Of All Time! by Nickizoe(f): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
hehehehehe..... hmmmm he better start bagging a sensible and brilliant explanation..... Maka oburu muah..He will tell me who is the gf

(1) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Shared His Thoughts On Romelu Lukaku / Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion / Breaking News: Nathan Ake To Stand In For Sick Gary Cahill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.