Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st (23914 Views)

Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State / Remembering OJB Jezreel Two Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Kolababe: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
The memories of the life and times of late super music producer, OJB continue to live on.

One of the last few public outing OJB was pictured was the popular Lagos music event, Karaoke Lords, a Karaoke event organised by top Lagos MC/Compere, Meyagy.

According to Wikipedia, a Karaoke is a form of interactive entertainment in which an amateur singer sings along with recorded music (a music video) using a microphone and public address system. The music is typically an instrumental version of a well-known popular song. Lyrics are usually displayed on a video screen, along with a moving symbol, changing color, or music video images, to guide the singer.

Just a few weeks after OJB was a special guest on one of the editions of the Lagos Karaoke Lords in 2016,death unfortunately took away the producer extraordinaire.

Now, in a special Easter Edition of the Karaoke Lords, OJB will be honoured as the show has been dedicated to his memory, organisers have disclosed.

During the Lagos Karaoke event, while amateur music lovers/fun seekers will beable to sing any popular local and foreign songs of their choices to crowds on a live stage, there will be a playlist of OJB's tracks for his fans who will like to honour him with his own songs.

"We feel sad that we can't have OJB with us this time around. He was a great supporter of Karaoke music. His presence at the last major Karaoke Lords event is still being talked about. However, we are honouring him with this edition. The show is free of charge to attend. It's the perfect way for families, friends and lovers to unwind this Easter period and there are a lot of mouth-watering prizes to be won while you sing," Smith Effiong, popularly known as Meyagy disclosed.

Among the celebrities who have been confirmed to curate the 2017 Easter Karaoke Lords are the legendary Nigerian songstress, Stella Monye, iconic actress, Ann Njemanz and the current face of Culture Heritage, Julia Godwin.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/karaoke-lords-to-shut-down-lagos-on.html

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Kolababe: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by TINALETC3(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who is he
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Usernamesucks: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Who is he

Smh

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by phransix2: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Legendary
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by lifezone247(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Playing his hit song right now. (God is my light) rip ojb.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Kobicove(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
This guy is dead? shocked

When?
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by dacovajnr: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Who is he
A legendary Hit maker who discovered Wizkid and who are you? #IndomieGeneration

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by goryorhal(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kobicove:
This guy is dead? shocked

When?

2 mins ago angry

8 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by goryorhal(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Who is he

a father christmas undecided

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by profmsboi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by bedspread: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kolababe:
Nice
WHAT IS NICE.... IF OJB DIDNT MAKE HEAVEN AND U HERE CELEBRATN HIM, WHAT PROFITETH HIM
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
omg when did he died? rip man
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Princejebs(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
smartmey61:
omg when did he died? rip man
just now cry cry

1 Share

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by sugarbeesmith(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
God rest his soul
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by hefelove(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
pls I need ur likes in facebook pls help a brother https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158360752495414&id=767230413&set=a.347647190413.347824.767230413&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10158360752655414%3Atl_objid.10158360752655414%3Athid.767230413%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1491029999%3A213696607843729417&__tn__=E
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by selfmadeboss: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
doscovered wizkid and the bastardkid couldnt pay for his medical bills and lethim die? even when he was begging for chicken change for his medical bills?
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by jonaifame22(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keys to my heart. I love that song by ojb. May his memory be blessed
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Princejebs(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
smartmey61:
right back at ya father there kwasiaaa
These show how immature you are. Kids everywhere
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by mealdred: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kingsley I sight you beside ojb
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by femi4: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
selfmadeboss:

doscovered wizkid and the bastardkid couldnt pay for his medical bills and lethim die? even when he was begging for chicken change for his medical bills?
He also produced 2face's Africa queen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by modelsms10: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
That guy really suffered.

Meanwhile, check my signature pls
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by VickyRotex(f): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jah is my light! cry
Jah is my light
My strength in all my fight
Jehovah my shield
With His help I also see
Cause Jah Jah is my light embarassed
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by freeDR(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
bedspread:
WHAT IS NICE.... IF OJB DIDNT MAKE HEAVEN AND U HERE CELEBRATN HIM, WHAT PROFITETH HIM
nothing like heaven. When you are dead, you are dead. You cease to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by apollo13(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Guy, you harsh oo

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by miremoses(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
freeDR:
nothing like heaven. When you are dead, you are dead. You cease to exist.
watch your tongue.
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by chiraqDemon(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
But d guy nor know who d guy b na why u de call am idomie generation
How many nigerian musicians and producers do u know from the years b4 u were born

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos / Media Tour Of The 6 BBNaija Evicted Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.