Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) (2831 Views)

Car Back Windows Tinting Enquires / Are You Allowed To Legally Steal Your Stolen Car Back? / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by micklplus(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Dead thread

Bad guy. grin
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by dan6019(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Do you work on Auto trans?

I have a Toyota Landcruiser Prado, AWD, 2001 and I have issues with the Transmission. When you engage D or R, it revvs high without any movement. I have flushed out and changed the ATF, same issues. How can it be tackled, is it to be replaced or rebuilt or it something else entirely?. Thanks
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by fidtopade: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Oil light issue: after my engine knocked and crackshaft and metal, 4 x pisting and rings, 2 x camp shaft replaced. The oil light always come up whenever the engine is on. But when you truttle it, the oil light goes of. I have change the oil switch and the oil pump, but this problem persist.
I still notice some noise from the engine when the car is being tuttled.

Please what could be responsible for these??
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by lonelydora: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
profedet:
Do you, your friend or neighbour have a DEAD, problematic or epileptic Car, Bus or SUV (jeep) your have given up hope on after trying all said and done?

My friend, I am glad to introduce to you, the Car Hospital, we specialize in engine and mechanical fault your car(s) may have, be it private, commercial, official or company vehicle (Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Lexus, Volkswagen, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai).

Our selling points
1. We don’t compromise quality parts
2. We can guarantee the resurrection of your dead car.
3. We work anywhere in Nigeria
4. We can fix the car within 24 hours if it has medium range mechanical faults
5. We can fix your car within 48 hours if it is dead or has serious/major mechanical faults
6. Our check and consultation is free
7. We can be fixed your car within your neighbourhood or compound if you so desire.
8. We don’t do body work or electrical system of a car, our own God given gift is Mechanical Skill of fixing you car, IT MUST WORK.
9. Try us with any dead car, or the ones other mechanics have rejected, then you can see how capable we are, we don't make empty promises.

Our word is our bond, we promise never to fail or disappoint you.

Now think of that dead or problemaric car, or even the one you thought was a spiritually influenced mechanical fault, chat with us on WhatsApp 08059187411.

We are waiting.

I just sold my car battery to one aboki this morning.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by almsofgold: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
1993 Honda Bullet. are you game? the obd 1 code came back 12= exhaust recirculating system. what does this mean? I've been running erratic for some time now.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by almsofgold: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
lonelydora:

I just sold my car battery to one aboki this morning.
lol
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2017
fidtopade:
Oil light issue: after my engine knocked and crackshaft and metal, 4 x pisting and rings, 2 x camp shaft replaced. The oil light always come up whenever the engine is on. But when you truttle it, the oil light goes of. I have change the oil switch and the oil pump, but this problem persist.
I still notice some noise from the engine when the car is being tuttled.

Please what could be responsible for these??

What engine type?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by fidtopade: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

What engine type?
2.4 camry (2AZ)
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2017
fidtopade:
2.4 camry (2AZ)

Oil pressure drop most likely from balance shaft area. In most cases the mechanic feel they are of no use and remove them.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by fidtopade: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Oil pressure drop most likely from balance shaft area. In most cases the mechanic feel they are of no use and remove them.
What do you advise or suggest I should do??
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by BOLAUWA: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Greetings gurus. Pls recently my car (toyota camry pencil light automatic) broke down and refused to move. On putting it on drive or reverse, it makes a clanking sound. my mechanic said it was the gearbox, which I changed immediately. But after changing the gearbox, I have noticed the car refuses to accelerate beyond 80km /hr. I was told to clean d gearbox filter which I have done bt no improvement. Wat could be the problem? Ur advice really needed.

(1) (2)

Innoson Responds To Nigerians. / Hard Starting On 2009 Honda Accord / Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.