Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

LAUTECH March 2011 Protest (throwback Picx) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH March 2011 Protest (throwback Picx) (764 Views)

Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH March 2011 Protest (throwback Picx) by ibroh22(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
If you are a ladokite and you didn't witness this protest,come and prostrate for me.....
March 17 2011,exactly 6yrs and 2days today,lautech SUG president staged a protest against the school authority and the state government,that day was bloody,although no casualties that I know of was recorded but I remember they push the then VC into the gutter and collect armour tank vehicle from the police,ogbomoso town was shut down for days and lots of okada was burnt.
Honestly since that day,no new elected president shut down everywhere like that till I graduated.
That's the armour tank being mounted by the students

Share your experience if you happen to witness the day
Cc
Klbakare

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH March 2011 Protest (throwback Picx) by klbakare(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
ibroh22:
If you are a ladokite and you didn't witness this protest,come and prostrate for me.....
March 17 2011,exactly 6yrs and 2days today,lautech SUG president staged a protest against the school authority and the state government,that day was bloody,although no casualties that I know of was recorded but I remember they push the then VC into the gutter and collect armour tank vehicle from the police,ogbomoso town was shut down for days and lots of okada was burnt.
Honestly since that day,no new elected president shut down everywhere like that till I graduated.

Cc
Klbakare
I remember that day. Was busy playing soccer at recreation. Oga Musa went their. I.D ALUTA, the baddest sug presido eva
Re: LAUTECH March 2011 Protest (throwback Picx) by Mobsync(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
ibroh22:

Cc
Klbakare

Wow! I remember that day. Students actually seized two armoured vehicles from the police.

The Mopol guys were surprised and started begging.

(1) (Reply)

Bida Poly Lecturer Caught Raping An ND1 Student Inside Hostel Suspended / Police Vs Navy Clash In Calabar / Cult Clash Kills 2, Houses Burnt In Ogoja, Cross River (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.