Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Told You So .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told You So .. (568 Views)

What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady / Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told You So .. by DLondonboiy: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Five things you probably didn't know would happen tomorrow...

1. Fresh case against the founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

2. IPOB leader, Nnamdi KANU set free.

3. Bomb blast in Borno, twin blast.

4. EFCC slams fresh charges against a sitting senator.

5. Whistle blower blows again, somewhere in Kaduna..
Re: I Told You So .. by Emycord: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Five things you probably didn't know would happen tomorrow...

1. Fresh case against the founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

2. IPOB leader, Nnamdi KANU set free.

3. Bomb blast in Borno, twin blast.

4. EFCC slams fresh charges against a sitting senator.

5. Whistle blower blows again, somewhere in Kaduna..
is dlondonboy also among the prophetr?

1 Like

Re: I Told You So .. by Blue3k(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Blah blah blah bring quotes as proof.
Re: I Told You So .. by Abimkaz: 8:29am On May 21, 2017
crypls I need job, I studied Plant Breeding and Seed Technology, Graduated from federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta with second class upper. Completed Nysc, computer literate.

London boy Pls say sumtin
Re: I Told You So .. by DLondonboiy: 11:56am On May 21, 2017
Abimkaz:
crypls I need job, I studied Plant Breeding and Seed Technology, Graduated from federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta with second class upper. Completed Nysc, computer literate.

London boy Pls say sumtin

Do you believe less than 60days from now, you would be gainfully employed? Do you have absolute faith in what I tell you?
Re: I Told You So .. by Abimkaz: 12:21pm On May 21, 2017
Yes I believe in God.... Thanks
Re: I Told You So .. by Abimkaz: 12:55pm On May 21, 2017
Pls am curious which kind of work
Re: I Told You So .. by Abimkaz: 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Do you believe less than 60days from now, you would be gainfully employed? Do you have absolute faith in what I tell you?

Thanks London boy, Pls which kind of work

(1) (Reply)

Can You Vote Jonathan 2019 ? / President Buhari’s School Feeding Programme Fails In Enugu - EZEJA / "God Qualifies The Disqualified And Disqualified The Qualified " Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.