Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady (40255 Views)

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Ecstasy154(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lokoja – The ongoing verification exercise organised by INEC to authenticate signatures of voters seeking the recall of Sen. Dino Melaye (APC/Kogi West), has witnessed a low turn out in most parts of Lokoja.

Correspondents monitoring the exercise in the Kogi capital, report that most of the polling units were empty, with some people claiming that they were not aware of the exercise.

At most polling units in Ward 1 of Odo Egbe, INEC officials told NAN that less than 20 voters had shown interest in the exercise.

They said that many people were not interested in the recall process.

Miss Felicia Adebayo, a voter, who spoke with NAN, said that she came out because she was told that money was being shared at the polling units.

“I am told that money is being shared to those that come; I need the money because we have not been paid salary for a while,” she said.

NAN’s efforts to confirm the veracity of Adebayo’s claim proved abortive as no one was ready to react to it.

An INEC official, who craved anonymity, said that there was general apathy to the exercise.

“Very few people have shown interest in the exercise; we have been waiting for people to come out but very few seem to know what we are doing here,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/melayes-recall-came-told-money-shared/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Useless exercise

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Realist2: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yahaha Bello the table will still turn around, Karma is a bitch.

272 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by midolian(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nonsense from another lazy Nigerian

Didnt you come out to vote Dino because you heard they were sharing money?

If money was the bait used to fool you into voting in a thug like Dino, I see nothing wrong in using money as bait to correct the mistake

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by princeSammyz: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
It is Bello we want to recall. Initiate Bello recall process and you'll see how much Kogites want that man out. Instead of paying salaries, he is there funding recall and party convention. Your days are numbered Bello!

210 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Ikemefuna44: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kogi is slippery. Between Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye, I don't even know which one is better. They are like two rotten nuts in a kernel. Good for nothing mofos.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by princechurchill(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
She's has a good reason for coming out: money

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by expert234: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

If money was the bait used to fool you into voting in a thug like Dino, I see nothing wrong in using money as bait to correct the mistake

Thanks for revealing that you are not better than any of the dogs that have brought Nigeria to her knees.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Firefire(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

Thanks for revealing that you are not better than any of the dogs that have brought Nigeria to her knees.

Please always ignore terrorists post. They are myopic without any iota of sense.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by kenzysmith: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
oya take go by sense

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by TheAngry1: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
ok
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by martineverest(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
money or no money...let's vote cluelessness and wicked leaders out

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Rexnegro(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
who's lying now ehn
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by cambae(f): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
lol
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by hamid6249: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
see the environment self ....mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by link2ok22: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

Your zombeism is legendary.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

You don't have sense at all..
Even fairly used sense u don't av

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by SageTravels: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nothing
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Acidosis(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
That's Yahaya Bello's strategy: starve the people, and make them do whatever you want, that includes making them to beg for their rights.

I swear this Bello guy and his family will eventually kill themselves with their own hands.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by IamPatriotic(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
How much did Dino paid Seun or Nairaland super mods that his stories are hitting front page back to back?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by ikaydardison: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
if to say na only me day kogi state
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Bossontop(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
Any were 4 naija wey u see crowd 4 political gathering.... Jus know say na "RENTED CROWD" be dat.....money is always involved

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Daviddson(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
It's called voter apathy. Many people have already lost interest after series of useless, lawless court delays.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by johnpaul1101(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
So bello hav blatantly and iniquitously refused to pay civil servants but have the money to buy crowd that will facilitate the recall process of Dino why are some people dz wicked and heartless!!!....
he's learning from his master tho; this makes me wonder the plans bubu has in store for next year election.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by ufuosman(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hard country
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by 9thuzla: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
God punish any person who wants this country shattered

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by itsandi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Oreofepeters: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by debossng: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
So INEC is wasting tax payers money just to act the script of one man against another man?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by ajebuter(f): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Seems Dino is winning this pissing contest between him and his governor..

I wish they could do the same for the governor, Yeye Bello..

Opps! I forgot he wasn't voted in the first place..

He is a definition of useless yoot

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.