Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija (48361 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
He can rap.
come which rap. funny. that tugbatugba rap
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bally is even real more than efe.

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
TTT kept is private life from the show. is the best entertainer. is lifestyle is what 68% of married men in Nigeria do.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by vanvick247(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Congrats Efe. #Ultimate HeadofHouse#
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Jimi23(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
seunmsg:
Hypocritical Nigerian girls voted him out. They saw nothing wrong in that cheap and wayward Bisola who dated two guys in the same house at the same time.

TTT should leverage the BBN platform to quickly build his dancing career. He can even take a shot at acting and play the cold hearted player role grin.

Hopefully, Bisola or that lazy good for nothing Marvis will be voted out next week.

And to think TTT once saved Marvis. I hope she's evicted next.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by fergieboy: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
To be frank.. This guy spice things in the house.. He comes first in almost all game.. He is brilliant.. Never a dull moment.. Gonna miss him

Efe should have being evicted .. That dude is a definition of boring sad

Bbn will be boring henceforth angry

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Airee: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
blogbloke:
Bisola crying her eyes out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJ7RxXZb9k

Is really touching lo!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
only bisolà the drama queen and bally will keep things flowing the rest come play card and talk how dem dun suffer for life. why some come teach person how to cook.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
dennisworld1:
come which rap. funny. that tugbatugba rap
You talked about raw talent and he has it still waiting to explore it when he wins or mayb doesnt. Ur TTT wetin e dey dance sef?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Airee: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=54751950]
Thought I was the only who observed how marvis lacks home training, she can't cook, wash even to arrange the bed she sleeps, she can't even do it right, only to chew her mouth like witch and gossip, I will miss tony.[/quote

Will miss him too. The guy was really very active unlike bally and marvis.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by chubbygal(f): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Word

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by 2shur: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Paid in full.gangstar movie where everybody na b
B
B
Wassup B
I'm aite B
coolcharm:
Eyah... No wonder he was desperate to kpansh bisola yesterday.

I think he had premonitions.

Don't worry you go still bracket bisola for area.

Regards to your dead family. grin

Your wife... She took in all your rubbish. Respect her!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by winkmart: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
kingola111:

guy if that guy worwor.....forget am u nah gorilla i swear down
Can you rest now? I have heard you. Thanks
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
dennisworld1:
To me this is a game. nothing is real there. am a warri boy. efe don't behave like warri guy. TTT is the best housemates with so many dramas. you think he didn't discuss this with is wife. ah funny Nigerians.he went there as a single. to play the game. before I was rooting for efe. but that guy too dull. nothing new from am. only base on logistics he dey yarn and brag of himself.
See he mustnt be razz to know he is warri boy else everyone start seeing warri people as world most mad people. Efe has dix composure and confidence in him, aside that he is kpako, he has co-ordination and not beinh childish like TTT who left. From my perspective, d guy na kpoli guy with reasonings and thatz why he has fans. Kpoli guyz dont yarn much, dey reason.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by innywills(f): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
lies lies lies...
The worse part of it is that TTT thinks he is super smart, not knowing he just ended up making himself a bigger national douche bag.
Am almost sure his supposed"dead family members" are very much alive. Now unlike some other evicted housemates who were picked up by payport as ambassadors of several brands...who will look at TTT twice.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by yollychika(f): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Ballmer: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
seunmsg:
Hypocritical Nigerian girls voted him out. They saw nothing wrong in that cheap and wayward Bisola who dated two guys in the same house at the same time.

TTT should leverage the BBN platform to quickly build his dancing career. He can even take a shot at acting and play the cold hearted player role grin.

Hopefully, Bisola or that lazy good for nothing Marvis will be voted out next week.

Why not go n vote them out.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by brandmix: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
He can rap.
Hehe the niccur can't rap to save his life tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
brandmix:

Hehe the niccur can't rap to save his life tongue
Trust me he will grow, it is in him.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by brandmix: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
dennisworld1:
To me this is a game. nothing is real there. am a warri boy. efe don't behave like warri guy. TTT is the best housemates with so many dramas. you think he didn't discuss this with is wife. ah funny Nigerians.he went there as a single. to play the game. before I was rooting for efe. but that guy too dull. nothing new from am. only base on logistics he dey yarn and brag of himself.
Trurly Efe is dull.

Not sure the aim of the programme...but I think entertainment should be a big item.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by coolcharm(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
2shur:
Paid in full.gangstar movie where everybody na b
B
B
Wassup B
I'm aite B
lol. You are right

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by brandmix: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:

Haha babe. ..don't hold your breath on him oo.

Even nigga raw will take him to the cleaners grin
I see him being a presenter...maybe on Wazobia cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by jidedgenius004: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
well its gone already lesson learn from it is to be real and deligent enough cos most people are not happy with the way you denied yur family.
likewise i guess #bbnaija was alittle partial and something hidden is wrong some where
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by seunmsg(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
nkemdi89:

Thought I was the only who observed how marvis lacks home training, she can't cook, wash even to arrange the bed she sleeps, she can't even do it right, only to chew her mouth like witch and gossip, I will miss tony.

I still don't understand how she made it this far. She's so lazy and useless that I really pity the guy that will marry her.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
I am beginning to love watching this show. TTT would rue not collecting that 1 million naira.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by brandmix: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
You talked about raw talent and he has it still waiting to explore it when he wins or mayb doesnt. Ur TTT wetin e dey dance sef?
But I enjoyed his acting tho...Efe wasn't too bad either
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
I nor dey waste credit vote anyone.let's see how bored the house will be this week.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by brandmix: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
fergieboy:
To be frank.. This guy spice things in the house.. He comes first in almost all game.. He is brilliant.. Never a dull moment.. Gonna miss him

Efe should have being evicted .. That dude is a definition of boring sad

Bbn will be boring henceforth angry
Same here
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
do you know what is rap. all those this my niga blabla. Nai be rap. not easy to make it in ap
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
do you know what is rap. all those this my niga blabla. Nai be rap. not easy to make it in rap
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
dennisworld1:
do you know what is rap. all those this my niga blabla. Nai be rap. not easy to make it in rap
BBN has made it easy for him so?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by grtboy51(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
chai dis one weak me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.