Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

1K Investment For Endless Claims - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1K Investment For Endless Claims (704 Views)

., / Ponzi Scheme: SEC Begins Verification Of 4,160 Investors’ Claims / MTN Nigeria Denies CBN Claims On Illegal Repatriation Of $8.1b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1K Investment For Endless Claims by kellzykells: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nairalanders, it concerns me a great deal how we as Nigerians have over looked the wealth that exist in the rich relationship we have with ourselves. I got introduced to a social media in January that centres on building solid relationship and connecting with friends ( like facebook) yet making cool cash.... they have a valid website and duely registered with CAC. it only requires one time 1k registration. for further details reach me on whatsapp on : 08060958207 ASAP.
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by kellzykells: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Nairalanders, it concerns me a great deal how we as Nigerians have over looked the wealth that exist in the rich relationship we have with ourselves. I got introduced to a social media in January that centres on building solid relationship and connecting with friends ( like facebook) yet making cool cash.... they have a valid website and duely registered with CAC. it only requires one time 1k registration. for further details reach me on whatsapp on : 08060958207 ASAP.
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by emmaeko1989: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2017
feed me with info. 08150760515(whatsapp), email: emmaekopp2@gmail.com
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by magman: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
add me 09067366166
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by samigben(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Get me more information to my e-mai: sammyx9ja@gmail.com
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by kellzykells: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by jesusnmary: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by kellzykells: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by kellzykells: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by kellzykells: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2017

Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by kellzykells: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
I am fully aware of the country's recession state, the more reason i decided to take out time to tell young, smart and passionate Nigerians how they can make money by just keeping good relationships with their friends and the friends of those friends..
HOW?
A social media which was launched on the 16th of Jan 2017 is very much interested to work with those who wants to change their financial state. This platform was launched to re-orientate the minds of Nigerians that we are suppose to live above money and not the other way round. that is, our ability to relate with a small or large community of friends that can make you achieve both your long or short term goals. They focus on the fact that our real asset for change is people..... that means Nigerians are rich by default as we have number as an advantage. What may surprise you is that it functions like Facebook but with a wallet.

How many points can i clearly state out here? let me continue with those interested on whatsapp: 08060958207. Be careful not to conclude so fast until you get the full gist from me and their website.
I honestly have and still benefit from them from their launch date till now.... Reach me ASAP

Re: 1K Investment For Endless Claims by adeborode: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
add me up on watapp,08059066742 email: adeolade92@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Atm Scammed Me Of 13k / The Uber of Agric *-* NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY / Please Open This Thread If You Know About Bitcoin Very Well, I Have A Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.