Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (311441 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2011
Quick service is the heart beat of every business, reliability is a key role of every a great firm,
consistency is a great factor of an investment with vision and truth makes all these feature a reality. And
all these factor makes up a reliable clearing agent that can help all your clearing needs:
For more info contact : Banji on 08037243583
Email ad: bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
We been rendering the best service to Nairalanders and Guest for Years with no complain, all
thanks to God almighty. grin wink grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
smiley smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
smiley wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2011
For the best clearing service, You are on the
right thread. Call 08037243583 or email
me : bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in place your
business on the right path. cheesy wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2011
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2011
Compliment of the season, grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2011
For the best clearing service, You are on the
right thread. Call 08037243583 or email
me : bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in place your
business on the right path. wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
smiley :d
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
Seasons greetings from your hunble and submissive clearing agent, grin cheesy wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2011
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2011
Quick service is the heart beat of every business, reliability is a key role of every a great firm,
consistency is a great factor of an investment with vision and truth makes all these feature a reality. And
all these factor makes up a reliable clearing agent that can help all your clearing needs:
We been rendering the best service to Nairalanders and Guest for Years with no complain, all
thanks to God almighty. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
I just want to thank all my numerous customers and all Nairalanders for making this year another successive year for me and my team. I appreciate all the compliment given, all the great comment written on my thread, all the nairalanders that refer more customers to me am very grateful. Through my commitment and hard work I thank you all for another year of great service rendered. I thank you all for your understanding, for the courage giving to me, for allowing me show and rendered my service at the top most level. A man called early from U.S in the morning praying and advising me, I don't really know you, but I know God will perfect all your endeavors, and thanks for the inspiration. And everyone calling praying for me, I pray God almighty grant you all your heart desire. I dedicate all to Nairalander and Guest for their inspiration and courage giving to me, all thanks goes to you all.
APPOLOGY
There is no perfection without mistake (that's why we are human ). Apology to those that i turned down the clearing of their consignment.
To my own policy, for those that know me very well, I prefer not start, than completing it with complains and arguments. All my clearing duty are based on valuation ( duty evaluation ), I don't clear with short payment or any other means. So once the fee is not up to the calculation there is nothing I can do, than to reject the offer.
For those asking me to post my BB PIN on my thread, am sorry I can't reply messages while busy. Am not an office agent am always on the field making sure my job is perfectly done. The time that I can reply messages are , weekdays from 9pm to 11pm and on anytime on weekends. If it suits you, please request and I will send it to you instantly.
For those that I had to change the delivery date of there consignment, The fault is not always our because the custom releasing officer sometimes delayed unnecessarily, and sometimes it could be poor server problems and some terminal are very rough sometimes during delivery, so we need to wait in other to keep the vehicles intact.
And for those client that we had to argue over the payment of Demur rage( Rent), no terminal will wave off rent due to the delay of the bill of lading or the delayed of telex-release arrival, and I believe you understand it. If a delay is caused by me ( which I have never done to any consignment of any client) I be responsible for the Demur rage (rent).
MY SERVICE
I render my service at the best and easy way to ease the stress of my customers.
Pick up of BOL : once the bill of lading is ready and available, I do pick up bill of lading at the customers convenience, either at home or offices. And if you want to bring it to my office you are free, for those who don't know if you coming to my office you need to let me know the date you are coming, because am might be in the terminal, might went on a delivery or out to pick up documents , am not an office agent. Clients outside lagos can still send DHL or Inter-state transports and I will pick it up.
PAYMENT :
Policy still remain, 80% and 20% balance on delivery for RoRo. And 100% for containerized.
DELIVERY
: It takes 4 working days for RoRo and 10 for containerized.
CLIENTS:
I want to give a special thank those that have the trust and believe in me and yet we have not seen.
According to my statistic 45% of my clients are those living abroad that we haven't seen and yet pay me with huge amount of money with documents. And 15% are living outside lagos, and I pray for that we will meet in great health.
To those who have seen me, am thanking you all from the bottom of my heart for the courage you gave me, as you know I haven't change still athletic, running from terminal to terminal, never disappoint and always on time.
THANK YOU :
My thanks goes out to everybody who contributed to my achievement: From the owner(s) Nairaland, moderators, Nairalanders and Guest, My competitors, all my Clients and non- customers. I thank you all. May the Lord continue to guide and protect us, lead us to the right path and grant us great wisdom come 2012.
The Greatest thanks goes to God Almighty for making this year a success for me and my team.
Merry christmas and Happy new-year in Advance. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2011
smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
Season's Greetings !!!
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
smiley wink ;d
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by ekoboy: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2011
What is the fee for clearing
207 Nissan Pathfinder
Tnx
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2011
ekoboy:

What is the fee for clearing
207 Nissan Pathfinder
Tnx
Sir, it will cost you 400k.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2011
Wishing you a great boxing day, smiley grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2011
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by bodeface: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2011
How Much is the FULL clearing of Honda Accord 2003 I4 EX.
Thanking you.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by bravedude(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2011
Please what will it cost to clear a 2005 FX 45 through 5 star terminal?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2011
bodeface:

Thanking you.
bodeface:

Thanking you.
Sir, it will cost you 240k.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2011
bravedude:

Please what will it cost to clear a 2005 FX 45 through 5 star terminal?
Sir, it will cost you 380k.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by TCann(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
MR Banji, compliments of the season to you.
kindly help me with the price of clearing a 2002 xterra from US on RO RO and a Golf 3 from Germany (empty car).

Thank you.

Also do you clear containers from Hong Kong bearing engine parts and compressors? does a container bearing goods like these from Hong Kong land at tin can port?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
T-Cann:

MR Banji, compliments of the season to you.
kindly help me with the price of clearing a 2002 xterra from US on RO RO and a Golf 3 from Germany (empty car).

Thank you.

Also do you clear containers from Hong Kong bearing engine parts and compressors? does a container bearing goods like these from Hong Kong land at tin can port?
sir, 2002 nissan xterra will cost 330k , while golf 3 will cost 240k.
yes sir, i do clear containers of such consignment and they do berth at tin-can island depending on the carrier (vessel).
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2011
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2011
Compliment of the Season !!! From your humble Agent. You deserve more, because you are the reason why am here. grin grin wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2011
Good morning Nairalanders and Guest. grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (490) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.