Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (312467 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
For the best clearing service, You are on the
right thread. Call 08037243583 or email
me : bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in place your
business on the right path. grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2012
I just want to thank all my numerous customers and all Nairalanders for making this year another successive year for me
and my team. I appreciate all the compliment given, all the great comment written on my thread, all the nairalanders that
refer more customers to me am very grateful. Through my commitment and hard work I thank you all for another year of
great service rendered. I thank you all for your understanding, for the courage giving to me, for allowing me show and
rendered my service at the top most level. A man called early from U.S in the morning praying and advising me, I don't
really know you, but I know God will perfect all your endeavors, and thanks for the inspiration. And everyone calling
praying for me, I pray God almighty grant you all your heart desire. I dedicate all to Nairalander and Guest for their
inspiration and courage giving to me, all thanks goes to you all.
APPOLOGY
There is no perfection without mistake (that's why we are human ). Apology to those that i turned down the clearing of
their consignment.
To my own policy, for those that know me very well, I prefer not start, than completing it with complains and arguments.
All my clearing duty are based on valuation ( duty evaluation ), I don't clear with short payment or any other means. So
once the fee is not up to the calculation there is nothing I can do, than to reject the offer.
For those asking me to post my BB PIN on my thread, am sorry I can't reply messages while busy. Am not an office agent
am always on the field making sure my job is perfectly done. The time that I can reply messages are , weekdays from 9pm
to 11pm and on anytime on weekends. If it suits you, please request and I will send it to you instantly.
For those that I had to change the delivery date of there consignment, The fault is not always our because the custom
releasing officer sometimes delayed unnecessarily, and sometimes it could be poor server problems and some terminal are
very rough sometimes during delivery, so we need to wait in other to keep the vehicles intact.
And for those client that we had to argue over the payment of Demur rage( Rent), no terminal will wave off rent due to the
delay of the bill of lading or the delayed of telex-release arrival, and I believe you understand it. If a delay is caused by me
( which I have never done to any consignment of any client) I be responsible for the Demur rage (rent).
MY SERVICE
I render my service at the best and easy way to ease the stress of my customers.
Pick up of BOL : once the bill of lading is ready and available, I do pick up bill of lading at the customers convenience,
either at home or offices. And if you want to bring it to my office you are free, for those who don't know if you coming to
my office you need to let me know the date you are coming, because am might be in the terminal, might went on a
delivery or out to pick up documents , am not an office agent. Clients outside lagos can still send DHL or Inter-state
transports and I will pick it up.
PAYMENT :
Policy still remain, 80% and 20% balance on delivery for RoRo. And 100% for containerized.
DELIVERY
: It takes 4 working days for RoRo and 10 for containerized.
CLIENTS:
I want to give a special thank those that have the trust and believe in me and yet we have not seen.
According to my statistic 45% of my clients are those living abroad that we haven't seen and yet pay me with huge amount
of money with documents. And 15% are living outside lagos, and I pray for that we will meet in great health.
To those who have seen me, am thanking you all from the bottom of my heart for the courage you gave me, as you know
I haven't change still athletic, running from terminal to terminal, never disappoint and always on time.
THANK YOU :
My thanks goes out to everybody who contributed to my achievement: From the owner(s) Nairaland, moderators,
Nairalanders and Guest, My competitors, all my Clients and non- customers. I thank you all. May the Lord continue to
guide and protect us, lead us to the right path and grant us great wisdom come 2012.
The Greatest thanks goes to God Almighty for making this year a success for me and my team.
Merry christmas and Happy new-year in Advance. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2012
Good morning ! cheesy wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
Quick service is the heart beat of every business, reliability is a key role of every a great firm,
consistency is a great factor of an investment with vision and truth makes all these feature a reality. And
all these factor makes up a reliable clearing agent that can help all your clearing needs:
For more info contact : Banji on 08037243583
Email ad: bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
We been rendering the best service to Nairalanders and Guest for Years with no complain, all
thanks to God almighty. wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2012
business on the right path. smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
business on the right path. grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2012
Quick service is a the heart beat of every business, reliability is a key role of every a
great firm, consistency is a great factor of an ideal investment and truth makes all these
feature a reality. And all these factor makes up a reliable clearing agent that can help all
your clearing needs:
We been rendering the best service to Nairalanders and Guest for Years with no
complain, all thanks to God almighty. smiley cheesy wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
Call now for the best clearing service @ the best price.
Phone : 08037243583
Email : bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
Relax while your consignment comes to you. cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2012
Good morning and have a great day. grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
Always here to serve you better !!! grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2012
business on the right path. cheesy grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2012
Call now for the best clearing service @ the best price.
Phone : 08037243583
Email : bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
Relax while your consignment comes to you. wink grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
Quick service is a the heart beat of every business, reliability is a key role of every a
great firm, consistency is a great factor of an ideal investment and truth makes all these
feature a reality. And all these factor makes up a reliable clearing agent that can help all
your clearing needs:
complain, all thanks to God almighty. cheesy wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
Have a great weekend, cheesy smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
business on the right path. grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by kruku: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hello Mr Banji,
Can I ship in a 1994 car through lagos? if yes what is the clearing fee? Thanks Bro.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
kruku:

Hello Mr Banji,
Can I ship in a 1994 car through lagos? if yes what is the clearing fee? Thanks Bro.

Yes sir, and it will cost you 200k.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2012
Always here to serve you better !!! wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2012
your clearing needs:
complain, all thanks to God almighty. wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
Always here to serve you better !!! wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hello Mr. Banji, I understand that there is no age limit for pick up trucks.

How much to clear a 1990 Isuzu Pickup? And do you have a recommended shipping agent/company out of Southern California?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2012
Somorin#1:

Hello Mr. Banji, I understand that there is no age limit for pick up trucks.

How much to clear a 1990 Isuzu Pickup? And do you have a recommended shipping agent/company out of Southern California?
Sir , it will cost you 180k if it is empty. I don't have shipper around there.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
For the best clearing service,  You are on the
me : bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in      place your
business on the right path. wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2012
business on the right path. smiley cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
smiley wink wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2012
your clearing needs:
complain, all thanks to God almighty smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by stuhporh: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2012
hello mr banji, i have a honda accord 2000 to be shiped this week from uk. how much will you clear for me? and i have some new clothing and shoes up 2 40kg in d car.
pls reply asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (490) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.